15: WANG YIBO'S POV

WHPMY
WANG YIBO’S POV

Seriously why the fuck am I stuck with this dirty hyena? From the second that I stepped inside my room this morning, I didn’t show myself out from the room no matter how many times my mother was calling my name.

I MUST GET THIS BEDROOM BACK! 

Now it’s eight in the evening and yeah I am still here. Reading my book silently on the side of my bedroom’s window, I sipped the chocolate milk I asked my mum. The sound of someone showering inside my bathroom was making the hairs of my skin stood still, I felt really uneasy and distress. The thoughts in my mind twirled like a spiral galaxy of terrifying things that may happened to me once that dude was out from that four walled secluded booth of a washroom. This bedroom’s scent changed to dark chocolate and man’s cologne. And the paint that was once warm and friendly turned heavy and dark. He decorated my room with dull shade of colors, gray and black. HOW DARE HE?! 

“Wah, you’re here. I thought I made it clear that this room…M.I.N.E now.” The guy that was only clad in white towel around his waist declared. Drips of water fell from his wet hair. Ignoring him, I continued to read.

“The baby's sulking.” He shrugged and slowly removed the wrapping that attached to his body; that made me scream like a woman who was giving birth to a set of three babies in one go.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” I covered my eyes with my book.

He scoffed, “I’ll be putting on my clothes because I just showered. Why? You want me to stay naked? I can do it for you, doll.”

A blush crept on from my neck, to my ears and ended to my cheeks. “You are delusional. I rather die than to look at your unclothed body.”

He sighed, “You’re overreacting. Close your eyes then.”

I pasted my face on the book, eyes sealed and counted from one to fifty as I listened to his unnecessary noises while searching for his clothes around my room.  

“Done.” He informed me as he plopped on the only bed in the bedroom, grabbing his phone from the nightstand he started to play a game with it. He looked oblivious to the fact that I was still there.

I stood up from a chair and yelled at him, “Remove your stinky self from my bed and let me sleep there.”

“You are the one who’s delusional. I will never give back this room to you, ever. Loser. Get lose.”

“Argh!” I threw my book towards him. It hit his head. “Make me.”

Touching the part where it hurt, he looked up and gave me a nasty look as if I was a centipede he stumbled upon. He got up and went to the cabinet. Pulling out a yoga mat, he handed it to me roughly, “If you are that stubborn, you are welcome to sleep on the floor with only that mat and a pillow.” He tossed me a blue neck pillow, “I mean, a neck pillow.”

“YOU JERK!” I spat at him.

“Trust me, I am worse than that.” Came an icy response from him.

“I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER! I REFUSE TO SLEEP ON THE COLD FLOOR!”

“Really? I don’t care.”

“Uhm…we-we can share the bed…I’ll be on the right side and you on the left side. We’ll put pillows in the middle of us. We can even do ‘top and tail’.”  I tried to think about the hard floor and the chill that would nip through my back later if I obey this idiot’s demand.

“Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Are you suggesting that I should pluck your cherry tonight? You’re easy to get. That's shocking!”

OH MY GOD. THIS IS BEYOND PERVERT! HE’S HOPELESS! A PROFESSIONAL S*X ADDICT WAS IN OUR HOUSE!

I wanted nothing but to punch him with iron boxing gloves coated with venomous saliva of snakes. Breathe in, out, in, out. Be in peace. BE IN PEACE. You can do this. ENDURE IT.

“FINE. I WILL SLEEP ON THE FLOOR BUT JUST FOR TONIGHT. TOMORROW EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE.” I spread the yoga mat and placed my head beneath the neck pillow with difficulty. I closed my eyes and agreed to shower the next morning. I shuddered, dragging my jacket to my upper body, using it as my blanket.

I am too cold, tired and hungry. Yet sleep was more important right now.

“Goodnight, babe.” My brother’s best friend said before switching the lights off and got under his cozy covers.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Thanks for reading!

TO BE CONTINUED.