5. WANG YIBO'S POV

WHMPY
WANG YIBO'S POV

I changed Killer's (Yibo's dog) breed from being a Husky, he'll be a Labrador from now on.

Image above: Yibo with his best friends Seungyoun, Lin Yi and Cai XuKun.

Proceed with caution. There will be bullying and body shaming ahead.

-Bishounenhow111

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I was pulling my brain cells out from my skull as I carefully read the lines of the gruesome scene in a suspense novel I was reading but the world stopped for me when someone brought me back to reality by opening the door of my room.

"Wooh! That chapter is so scary...I wonder who's the murderer..." I shivered and glared at my brother who was standing outside of my door, "What do you want?!"

"Why didn't you come downstairs when I called you for dinner?" My big brother asked, his expression was peaceful, as usual.

"I am not hungry," I quickly pushed the empty box of macaroons I had eaten under my bed. I stored food inside my room for one purpose that even though I retreated to this place without eating a meal after an argument that I know I am right, just like minutes ago, I will have something to munch to satisfy my starvation.

"WHAT? YOU WILL PUT MY DOG OUTSIDE?! I WON'T LET YOU!!!" I shouted at the three of them after listening to my older brother plans with his friend.

Hai Kuan placed the bowl of vegetable salad he was holding in the table and looked at me with a firm look. While the stranger continued to help my mom prepare plates and other utensils, not giving a care about my eruption.

Killer has been in this house for ten years, sleeping and running around the house and now for this unknown dude, they'll abandon him.

"Yes darling, but don't worry he'll just be outside, in a dog house because Zhan here didn't like dogs..." my mom nonchalantly said and faced the so-called trespasser, "You don't have to help me Xiao Zhan,"

"No, Mrs. Wang it's alright, I don't want you to get tired," he smiled at my mom that made me want to punch him straight in the face.

"Not only handsome but kind too..." my mom giggled like a fangirl of some Chinese star.

I rolled my eyes and raved, "WELL IF HE HAS AN ALLERGY THEN THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM ANYMORE, MAKE HIM LEAVE!!! KILLER IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!"

"Yibo, don't be such a brat, you're already eighteen, Xiao Zhan will be here with us for two months after that he won't bother you again, he's my best friend and he didn't know anyone here, we can't let him stay to hotels or wherever. We have enough rooms here, let him stay..." my older brother clarified, bringing water to the fire that already burned me.

"I AM NOT ACTING LIKE A BRAT!!! I AM EXPRESSING WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS ABSURD DECISION YOU MADE WITH MOM!!! DON'T TREAT ME LIKE I AM A DUMB SEAHORSE! I HATE ALL OF YOU! I WISH I HAD A BETTER FAMILY THAN YOU TWO!"

"What did you say to your brother!? Wang Yibo, go to your room now!" My mother forced an angry voice but failed at the end. She was about to cry.

"WITH PLEASURE!!!" I jeered and stomped upstairs.

Hai Kuan let himself in and sat on the edge of my bed, "Yibo, I will ask for your understanding again, let Zhan stay..."

"I won't change my mind! Make him leave or I'll move out with Killer," I retorted, displease.

"Xiao Zhan is also a person like us, he has strengths and weaknesses too, just this once please stop being selfish. My best friends having a hard time with his family and he needs my help."