14: XIAO ZHAN'S POV

WHPMY
XIAO ZHAN’S POV

The weekend came rapidly fast as an antelope ran from a meat eating animal in Africa. I am not expectant to see the gay kid on a Saturday morning but boy; he did show up early with his duffel bag and a smoking mortar that produced strange herb slash grass-like smell around the room. From lounging on the bed, I stood up and blocked the doorway. Who cares if this bedroom was owned by him once, it’s mine now so no strangers allowed. He was a stranger.

“Back off, Nerdy Nerd!” He thrust the sturdy vessel to my face. Still heavy-eyed from my half-asleep half-awake shape, I staggered my steps away from him when the deadly odor abetted itself to enter my nose.

“What the hell is that? Weed? Are you trying to kill me or make me high?!” I clipped the entrance of my nose with my thumb and pointing fingers as I backed few steps away from him.

And behind him, his best friend who was obviously a fan of Japanese culture, cue to the orange anime themed t-shirt, he boldly captured a snap of me using his camera and sprinkled me with white powder from a golden pouch. This two had been pestering me, working with all their might to get my photo after that day Yibo ascertained my true identity as his brother’s best friend, special acknowledgment trophy to Mrs. Wang’s uninvited visit to the school on the other hand no matter what they did to snatch a photograph of me they failed occasionally but then right at this hour; at eight fucking thirty five AM they accomplished their mission without breaking a single sweat. “Count yourselves fortunate today…” If I am not in a somnolent condition, these idiots were long gone to their deathbeds.

Yibo laughed improperly, “Why? What did you do? Depressing over the fact that I know about your lie?”

“I thought about it to be dramatic and full of tears occurrence but shit it didn’t go according to my plan.” I dipped a finger on my left shoulder and magnetized the ash Seungyoun threw. I placed it to my mouth, tasting it, “WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS IS FLOUR! ARE YOU TWO INSANE?!”

With a shook expression like in a BTS meme Yibo barked to his best friend, “I said salt not flour! Are you even listening to that necromacer lady? She clearly instructedin us to use these herbs and salt! Salt! Seungyoun in order to chase bad spirits, aura and bad luck bringer in this house!” He sneered at me.

“It’s my dad’s fault, he decided to remove all the label of the canisters in my mom’s kitchen to teach me how to be independent…sorry bro.”

“Dude, you can never be independent, remember that time when they went to Brazil and left you home alone for three days? You nearly burn your house cooking cereals.”

“No, I’m actually cooking waffles and…yeah cereals…” Seungyoun reasoned out biting his lower lip with his twin front teeth. Who the hell cook cereal?! Fuck these kids.

“See? That’s the reason why they don’t trust you.” Yibo’s hands were on his waist, like a grandma he continued to educate his buddy how importance of cereals, waffles and trust from people you loved in this weird world. I adjusted the volume of his voice to silence in my mind as I tiptoed to exit the room while they were in their ‘serious’ life discussion. But I failed because as I am nearing to the doorway when he tugged my shirt and pulled me inside again.

“We are not yet finish, Nerd.” He twirled me to look at him. Before he could paste his face to mine, I pushed it back to its rightful place; away from me. Don’t judge me when I say that this brother of my Hai Kuan kind of interesting for a straight up playboy like myself at first, yes but as time went by I found him ignorant to the fact that he was fortunate that he had a loving mother and a kind sibling. He took it all for granted and acted as if he knew all the information that specifies me. He hated me. But for what? For being the real me even I wore nerdy glasses and clothes? Awww...what an immature specie.

“What will you do, baby boy? Cry to me?” I mocked him. Liking the light of rage sparked to his eyes.

“Seungyoun honey, can you help me here?” That was Mrs. Wang from downstairs. Seungyoun patted Yibo’s back and left us in stillness.

His hold onto my shirt toughened, choking the air out from my throat. “Well, what?”

“I don’t like to share my room with anyone, especially with you so pack all your garbage and move to my big brother’s cave. Don’t make me say that again. You are just a freeloader here.”

My mouth involuntarily twitched upward, forming a sly smile. “Oh yeah? For your sake, I am going to tell you a secret. Make sure you remember this, I am your brother’s sponsor these past years in the university. I gave him money, lots of it. Be a good host, Bo or else you’ll break his heart for being mean to his ‘Master’…” I whispered the last part of my sentence.

“What do you mean, ‘Master’ you son of a-”

He was stopped by the laughed I freed, “You don’t know anything so shut you’re tasty mouth.” No, not only tasty, it was virgin. Untouched before I kissed it, that is. Now that he's here in my arms reach I’ll abuse it until I get bored. [A/N: Okayyy, Xiao Zhan in this story is scary.]

His protruded eyes that were stretching from its connectors sent me to laugh again. How pure.

“You-you- are lo-looking like a- a mon-monster right now…” He stuttered.

Oh he noticed…I forcefully separated his hand from my favorite tee and propelled my signature seductive wink to his way. “I’m going to eat my breakfast first, take a shower. I’ll eat my dessert later.”

“Dessert?”

This charming child...

“You, babe.” I then hopped on the stairs allowing him to count how many verbs and adjectives I used in our exchange. After I pecked on his mom’s cheeks I speedily ate the burnt toasties she made with his son’s pal Seungyoun.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

TO BE CONTINUED.