PROLOGUE

"He need guys, not girls."

They knew I was here right? No they don't.

"Are you sure? You do have proof, don't you?"

"Yes! I have a video of him kissing a boy and it's not edited okay? Everybody got a copy of it!"

"I have been hearing about that too but I didn't believe it."

"Well, you should because it's 100% true."

What the fuck these girls been babbling about? As if they knew me from head to toe..

"Uh-uh, he had a secret crush with a guy named..." Their loud conversation turned to whispering now.

Maybe, that situation with Seungyoun...

"Really?!"

"He confessed it, my ex boyfriend told me that personally. Do you remember the one I've met during our trip to Thailand, right?"

"Yeah"

"That's him. He was there when Wang Yibo confesses to you know who!"

"Gosh!"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I'm too damn busy with my life but still I dare to publish another WangXian/ YiZhan/ Bjyx ff. Whooohhh!!!

P.S. This story is written from both Yibo and Zhan's POV. I can't promise there will be zero mistakes. I mean I am the God of Errors and Flaws.
:B

Happy Reading!!!

I should probably put this story under mature content blah blah, but I won't, whatever.

-From the author with bunny teeth
/Bishounenhow111/