2. WANG YIBO'S POV

WHPMY
WANG YIBO'S POV

Image above is Killer, Yibo's beloved Labrador and look at him our cutie Yibo, dammmnnn...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I touched my nose as soon as I open my eyes and smell the appetizing breakfast my mom cooked this morning, God, she burnt the waffles and bacons again...

I stretched my arms and legs still lying in my soft blue cotton mattress. I turned my head to my cloud shaped alarm clock, still early...

Took a shower, wear my uniform and got out from my bedroom.

"Morning, mum!" I pecked my mother's cheeks and sat on the stool.

"Good morning, son. I'm sorry, my cooking skills are really bad today...try to eat cereals for now..." Everyday mum, everyday...She spoke up handing me a box of cereals and milk.

"Yeah. I know." I poured the cereals and milk in the bowl and started eating.

"Your brother called me last night,"

"Really?! I've missed him a lot," I said smiling.

"Yes. He said he'll be here later at five or six in the afternoon,"

"I hope he'll bring me something," I mumbled and put a spoonful of grains inside my mouth.

"I'm sure he will, hurry I'll drive you to school," NO!!! DON'T!!!

"Mum! No! You don't have to!" I stopped her from obtaining the keys from the side of the island in our kitchen.

"Come on, don't make me angry Yibo" My mum's eyes squinted at me. Sheesh!

"Mhn,"

She held my hand and I let her drag me out from the house.

"Get in," She requested after noticing I glared at her stupid vehicle.

"All right, okay," I crawled to the passenger seat. Damn it. Why do I have to ride in this thing?!

"Make sure to kiss your girlfriend good morning, okay?!" My mum screamed and waved furiously as I slammed the door shut of her purple mini-van.

I really hate that mini-van!

I hastily put a finger on my lips, "Shhh...mum, how many times do I have to tell you that you can't be like that, yelling and saying those words whenever you drop me off to school?!" I just got back from a short holiday break! Spare me this nonsense!

"What?! How could you say that to your own mum?! You've hurt me!" She clutched the part of her pink cardigan where her heart was placed.

"Really mum?" I asked her slightly annoyed but not surprise.

She sighed, "All right, I'll go."

I smiled at her, "Yes, you should. Love you."

Her eyes sparkled, "Aww...I love you too, my handsome son."

"Bye mum." I said as I pulled my black beanie down to my head and walked inside the guarded gate of the academy. Ignoring everyone's laser-like stare and murmur, I made my way to my group of friends, Seungyoun, Kun and Lin Yi who witnessed our conversation.

"Wahhh...your mom's cool," Seungyoun chewed his potato chips noisily.

"She didn't even change her lines, 'Make sure to kiss your girlfriend good morning, okay?!' since middle school," Lin Yi chuckled, "She didn't know you don't want any girlfriend..."