10. XIAO ZHAN'S POV

WHPMY
XIAO ZHAN'S POV

[Dedicated to @BeBrave756]

THERE ARE BAD WORDS HERE AGAIN, COME ON, THIS IS PLAYBOY XIAO ZHAN'S POV.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Am I kissing a pillow?

Marshmallow?

Cashmere?

Baby blanket?

Feather?

Sponge?

The kid's lips... mystifyingly soft and it felt so right with mine. Triggers of voltage ran through my iced up veins and detonates in my mind. What the fuck is this?! I never kiss someone with such lips. It was made of magic. And I am starting to hear flutter noises of birds in the trees not far from the school gates. Oh shit! This is bad! Code red! I am not a lover of nature! Something is not right!!!

I stared at his closed eyelids. He's appreciating this, isn't he? His hands reached out instinctively to clutch my arms, I found my way beneath his hair to the nape of his neck while I freely trailed down his spine with the other, settled it firmly in the hollow of his back, drawing him closer to the curve of my hardness. Shit I am getting hard...Maybe he sensed it too, when he wanted to push me away, I expertly deepened the kiss scissoring his mouth to open as he unlocked his treasure chest, ME being the cunning pirate I lurched my tongue inside, savoring the gems and efflorescence trinkets he kept for too long. I don't search for treasure maps, I wrote them. What I want, I get.

My best friend's brother was now trapped to one of my gossamer cages...

His body went rigid with resentment at this suggestion of intimacy, I wanted to laugh. Adorable...Yibo's mouth was moving back and forth against my own sensual expertise. Fuck it, he's precious.

"Damn you!" I heard him breathed angrily when we broke apart. The kiss lasted for one minute and ten seconds...Yeah. I am totaling whenever I kissed someone.

A deep-throated chuckle escaped me. "The temptation to kiss you was quite irresistible and I'll apologize if you really want me to." I am not an inexperienced youth resembling him and his friends and I know how my kiss had affected him. "So, you want me to apologize?" To demand an apology would be ridiculous under the circumstances and he knew that just as well as I did.

He drew a calming breath as he forced himself to meet the challenging onslaught of my piercing glance under my glasses. "Buy a Pokémon and talk to it." Yibo murmured, turning towards the bubble tea shop across the academy.

"Wait for me." With heavy footsteps, I rushed to him. "Yo!" Oh, I forgot I am a nerd, nerds don't say YO.

Without looking back, he entered the place and walked immediately to the counter where he ordered two cups of drinks. He was about to pay for it when I supplied the cashier my black credit card. She accepted it, blushing and pushed threads of hair behind her ear. I winked at her. What would it be like to make it with a girl like this? Might she be spry or self-conscious in bed? If only I am in my Master of Seduction suit, I am banging this one in my backseat to know the answers. Driving her to that road full of licking and lapping and moaning, giving her an unforgettable ride of her life. I can turn her upside down, wolf-calling saying "Babe...you so fineee..." It had been fairly a while since I made 'love' to a woman...How long had it been since I'd had sex? Weeks? Months? I wanna get some!!!

"Nerdy Nerd! Hey! Nerdy Nerd!" Someone's expunged my clouds of thoughts. "I'll give you money for this." The kid said as the girl returned my charge plate and he elevated his bubble tea to the air.

His eyes bore in mine, puddles of brown Cadbury chocolates. Bewitching me...

Did that voodoo maker teach him how to do that? SHIIIIIIT...I couldn't look away.

"No-No-, it-'s my- tre-treat." THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! I NEVER STUTTER IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!! NOT UNTIL NOW!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Xiao Zhan never flirt with girls, he seduced them! But this high school student just caused me to stutter.

AND THE FACT THAT HE'S GAY. If he is gay...that is. What if he is not? Hai Kuan will lose his balls after making me believe that his bro is gay. Alright. I'll just see him as gay. This kiddy Yibo.

"No, I'll pay you."

I cracked a smile at the little child called Wang Yibo and seized the green tea flavor, he got the Oreo.

"No, I'll play you."

"What?! Repeat what you said!"

"Nothing. I only want to get physical with you." I shrugged, innocuously sucking my tea. "Desire is purely a physical thing..."

"What?"

"Don't you like sex?" I mockingly licked my lower lip.

Waves of embarrassment heat his cheeks. The clerk of the shop roofed her mouth. She's listening to other people's business. A turn off.

"Of course she can hear you because we are in front of her! Idiot!" Yibo pointed out stiffly.

"Oh I said it out loud?" I laughed, peering at the customers who were lining and waiting for me to move on.

"Get out of the line." He drew me out from the course of aggravated citizens.

"Don't you like sex?" I reiterated my question when we were alone and back at the entrance of our institution.

"Do you mind if we change the subject?"

I am assuming that he's not a virgin, being gay and all. And I am buying it. He's gay...AM I RIGHT? HE IS GAY. HE IS GAY. "I gather you had a callow tutor who fumbled and ruined the whole thing for you."

I looked at him, hands on his face, he was wishing the ground would cave in beneath him.

Tch. Weak.

I opened my mouth to add something to my remark but he forestalled it with an angry, "Will you stop it!" and dispensed his drink on my head. Shampooing me with flavored syrup and black tapioca pearls.

There was nothing more to think about, nothing to say. I dropped my act, balled a fist and swung at him. I punched him on the side of his head. It hit with a heavy, satisfying thud.

"YOU!!!" Desperate anger and fury mixed in his expression as he progressed forward to struck me too. The two of us ended up generously thrashing at each other. We were rolling on the cemented terra firma, blood splashing from my nose.

I could smell the scent of detention...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WRONG GRAMMARS AND ERRORS, I'LL EDIT THIS SOON.

-Bishounenhow111