33

I woke up in my bunk with a small body attached to mine.

I smiled to myself. I had missed this feeling.

I looked down at my sleeping daughter who had her thumb in her mouth and was in yellow pajamas.

I had been staring at her and enjoying the moment for who knows how long until a loud voice rang through the bus.

"We'll be stopping at a diner in half an hour girls. Get dressed for breakfast!" The driver said through the intercom.

I stuck my head out of the bus and saw all the girls already dressed and in the lounge.

I turned to Sam again and shook her slightly. "Wake up baby..." I whispered.

Her brown eyes fluttered open slowly and she yawned. "Morning mommy." She snuggled closer into me and I smiled.

"It's time to get up. How about we get you dressed?" I said and sat up, making her sit up also. She nodded tiredly.

I climbed out of the bunk with Sam following and dressed her in black leggings and a long sleeved shirt, since it was rather cold out.

I kissed her forehead. "Go to Lau- mami while I get dressed."

She nodded and bounced to the lounge, leaving me to get ready.

The bus came to a stop. "Ally, hurry up!" Dinah yelled.

"Coming!" I said as I walked to the other girls and smiled at the sight of Sam in Lauren's arms.

"Morning..." Lauren said as I walked over to her.

"Good morning to you." I pecked her lips.

"Put your shoes on, we're leaving in a sec."

I nodded and went to put my shoes on. "Can you put Sam in her coat, it's rather cold outside."

"All done." I looked at Lauren who was still holding Sam but Sam was in her coat with Lauren's 'Jauregui' beanie on, scarf and mittens.

I chuckled and shook my head, walking over to them. "It's cold but we're not going to Iceland." I said and pulled the mittens off her and the scarf.

Lauren shrugged. "I don't want her to get sick."

"I know you don't" I smiled and zipped Sam's coat more up, slipping my own on. "Ready to go?" I questioned her as all the other girls had left already.

"Ready." She smiled and walked out the bus door.

We held hands as we walked through the diner doors and Lauren had Sam on one hip.

We noticed the girls in a booth at the back and we joined them, Sam in between Lauren and I.

"What do you want Sammy?" I questioned as I looked through the menu.

"Can I have cereal?" She asked.

"What kind?"

"Cheerios?" She looked up at me.

I smiled at her and kissed her head. "Sure thing." I zipped open her coat. "You must be hot." I went to take off the beanie but she stopped me.

"No!"

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"I wanna keep it. It has mami's name." She said and I smiled at her then at Lauren.

Lauren was already looking and leaned over Sam to peck my lips while Sam covered her eyes under us.

I heard a click and Lauren and I both looked at Camila who was grinning with the rest of the girls, holding her phone up.