23

“You understand?” she asked me.

“I understand, completely.” I smiled.

She grinned at me. “Oh my god, you understand!” she hugged me and I hugged her back. She pulled away and cupped my cheeks. “Can I just…” when she leaned in I nodded. She pressed her lips on mine, softly but firmly. She started walking and soon my feet met the bed and I fell on it. Lauren crawled on the bed too and connected our lips again. “You don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to do that.” She mumbled on my lips. I slowed down the kisses. “More kissing.”

I laughed then kissed her once and sat up. “What does this mean?”

“This means, I like you and you like me.” She said.

“Well duh! But what does it mean?” I chuckled.

“I think it means…” she sat up and grabbed my hands. “Ally Brooke Hernandez. Will you be my girlfriend?” when I didn’t respond immediately, she kissed my knuckles. “Because I would really, really, like you if you would say yes.”

“You already really, really, like me.” I reminded her.

“Well, then you can have this whenever you want.” She kissed me. I mean she really kissed me. My lips parted for her tongue and she didn’t hesitate. I didn’t fight back. I just let her kiss me and explore my mouth.

When she pulled back, I nodded. “Yeah. I’ll be your girlfriend.” I said breathlessly. A face eating grin made its way onto her face. I couldn’t help but smile when her eyes lit up. “You have a beautiful smile.” I said.

“You know what else I have that is beautiful?” she asked.

Yes, everything. “No what do you have.”

“You.” she pecked my lips.

We spent about half an hour just lying in my bed, kissing. I pushed her shoulders gently telling her to stop.

“What?” she asked.

“Sam’s coming.” I told her.

“How do you know?”

“I’m her mom, I know.” I stood up from the bed and tried to fix myself.

On cue, the door opened and Sam came in. I gave Lauren an I-told-you-so look.

“Hi princess.” Lauren grinned.

Sam walked over to me and hugged my legs. I knelt in front of her. “Who gave you that?” I asked, talking about the pacifier she had in her mouth.

“Cammie.” She answered.

I sighed. “Can you give mommy your binky?” I held my hand out for her to put it in.

She got a confused look on her face which made her even cuter. “Why?”

“Because you’re a big girl. Big girls don’t need binkies, do they?”

She pouted, which was incredibly adorable seeing her try to do with the pacifier still in her mouth. She then got a proud look on her face. “When I fwour. I stop.”

I chuckled. “Okay sweetie. When you’re four.” I stuck my pinkie out for her and she linked her small one with mine. “You wanna sit with me and Lauren?” she nodded and ran over to the bed where Lauren pulled her up.

She started jumping on the bed. “Sam, what did I say about jumping on the bed?” I sing songed.

She jumped in a sitting position and looked down. “Sorry mommy.”

I joined them on the bed. “It’s alright.” Sam crawled over to me and hugged me, burying her head in my chest. “You okay sweetie?” I stroked her hair.

“Bwored.” She mumbled.

“Well I have to unpack… then I have to repack.” I looked at Lauren. She was smiling at me so I smiled back. “And while I do that, you, little miss, are going to stay here with Lauren.” I pried Sam off me and stood off from the bed.

“I’m not little.” She huffed dramatically. “DeeDee say I’m big as her.”

“If you say so big miss.” I pecked her nose and she scrunched it up.

“Lauwreeen.” Sam whined and turned to Lauren. “I big right?”

“Super big.” Lauren chuckled.

“See, told you mommy.”

I laughed and continued unpacking and putting away stuff we brought back from Texas. In the background but I could hear Lauren and Sam laughing.

One thing I love about Lauren is how great she is with Sam.

For the past hour she’s been teaching Sam different games and telling her jokes. Keeping her laughing and happy.

I glanced at them and saw Sam sitting on Laurens stomach, squeezing her cheeks as Lauren made funny faces at her.

I made my way into the bathroom and spent half an hour there sorting out our toiletries we needed for tour. I quickly made a list of everything we needed and crossed out everything I had already got done.

The only thing I needed was warmer clothes for Sam and I needed to run a few errands.

I walked back into our room and the sight I saw melted my heart.

Lauren had her arms around Sam who was lying on top of her, both fast asleep.

I smiled to myself and quietly walked over to them.

I pulled a blanket over them and kissed Sam’s forehead and Lauren’s lips. I made my way out of the room, turning the lights off before closing the door.

I sighed happily.

My girls.

----

So I was wondering, because I'll probably be continuing this story until I run out of ideas. Basically the Demi Lovato fanfiction I was talking about.

I was thinking of starting that one soon because I've had alot of ideas for it and stuff! But it's all up to you.

Demi basically has a 17 year old sister and we follow her life, yada yada, you know how it is.

If you want, I could write a quick summary to it and post it.