31

“Hey girls.” I heard Morgan’s voice come from the lounge. “Where are Lauren and Ally?”

“Bunks.”

“Okay, I’m gonna go get them.” She said and my eyes widened.

“Lauren…” I whisper-yelled at the sleeping girl beside me.

“Oh- uh- shouldn’t we let them sleep?” Mila said.

“Why?” Morgan asked.

“Erm, with Sam and all.”

“Lauren.” I said louder and slapped her cheek lightly.

“Well then I’m going to get Lauren.” I heard Morgan’s footsteps get closer and I knew we were screwed.

We were going to get caught either way so what the heck? “Lauren!” I yelled and rolled her over so she went on the floor.

“Babe, why’d you do that?” She said with a raspy voice.

I only raised an eyebrow and looked at Morgan who was standing in front of Lauren with her arms crossed. “Lounge. Now.” She said and walked away.

Lauren looked at me with wide eyes before we followed Morgan to the lounge.

“Sit.” She motioned to the couch were the girls were. “Care to explain?”

“Erm…” I looked at the girls then my eyes landed on Lauren. “Yeah, Lauren, care to explain?”

Lauren shot me a glare and looked at the woman in front of us with fear in her eyes. “Erm, well, you see… we’re dating.”

“And where were you going to tell me?” She said sternly.

“Because we didn’t want to get the speech that it would affect the band and that we had to break up because people wouldn’t like it.” I said.

Morgan’s eyes softened. “Of course it affects the band, more ways than one, but I would never make you guys break up.” She paused. “It’s just have to remind you that it’s hard, being together all the time, having all the same friends, have to hide from the fans,-“ Lauren cut her off.

“We don’t want to hide from the fans. Can’t we tell them?” she asked.

Morgan sighed. “It’s not up to me girls,” She signaled to our bandmates. “It’s up to them.”

Lauren and I looked at the girls with hopeful eyes.

“Us?” Mani asked.

“It affects you almost as much as them, so yeah, you can choose.” Morgan explained.

“Well…” Mila looked at the girls and then at us as a smile came onto her lips. “Of course, whatever makes you happy.”

Lauren and I squealed and ran to the girls, taking them into a group hug. “I love you guys!”

“Love you too Alren.” Dinah laughed.

“Okay, so it’s your choice how you want to tell them.” Morgan said.

Lauren whipped out her phone and kissed me. I heard a click and she pulled back, focusing entirely on the phone.

Lauren Jauregui @LaurenJauregui: I’m so happy! I love you @AllyBrooke Just one thing missing now <3

I turned to Lauren and pecked her lips. “I love you too.”

“Okay girls.” Morgan clapped her hands together. “Congrats and all but I think you have to get ready for a show.”

----

“Okay so no PDA?” I double checked with Lauren. We were about to go on stage and we had discussed if we were going to do anything on stage.

“No PDA. We don’t want  to make them focus more on us than the other girls, cause they have worked just as hard as us.” Lauren smiled at me.

“Girl, you’re on in five!” a crew member yelled.

We got in a circle and did our routine before we left for the stage.

I was going to walk behind the girls but Lauren tugged on my hand. She turned me around and kissed my lips sweetly. “Good luck.”

“Good luck.” I smiled and we walked hand in hand to the stage. We got into position with me and Lauren on separate ends of each other.

When the lights turned on, the crowd cheered. After a few seconds all we heard was ‘Alren, Alren, Alren’. I looked at Lauren and saw her already looking at me. We smiled at each other and she winked and blew me a kiss. I just shook my head, smiling, and we started performing.

We had sung almost all of our songs and we were about to sing ‘Better Together’. I was scared to sing it because it was Sam’s favorite song.

When it was my turn to sing, I got tears in my eyes. I swallowed the lump in my throat and pushed through.

I knew I didn’t do my best because a piece of me was missing. I knew my performance was sloppy and my moves were weak but what was the point if the most important person in my life couldn’t see them?

----

Thinking of ending this one soon also.

I don't know how to feel because I have an attachment to this story and it's kind of hard to let go.

I might continue with it but I was thinking of doing another story and just focus on that. You guys wouldn't have to wait as long for updates.

But what do you want me to do?