8

--Ally’s P.O.V—

We were just getting off the plane to go home and I could not stay still. Even though I was tired, I was still excited to get to see Sam again and that made my mind wide awake.

While I almost ran out of the airport and into the car, the girls trudged behind me.

“Girls! Hurry up!” I yelled from the car.

“Chill Dawg.” Dinah yawned. “We’ll be there soon.”

“But soon is so long!” I told them.

“Ally, just an hour.” Demi told me, leaning on the window with her pillow under her head.

“It feels like so much more though.” I groaned.

“Just get some rest Ally… please?” Mila mumbled and Lauren nodded from beside her.

“Fine, but no promises.”

Like I thought, I couldn’t sleep. I was shifting in my seat and trying to focus on something other than Sam to make time pass faster.

What felt like an eternity later, we finally pulled up to the driveway.

I quickly run out of the car and up to our front door. The door was locked so I ran to Mani to get the keys and ran back to the door, squeezed past the girls who had dragged the luggage on the porch, and opened it.

“Sam!” I yelled while I was in the hallway.

I didn’t have to wait long to hear the little feet running towards me. “Mommy!”

I crouched down and opened my arms while she ran straight into them, nuzzling her head in my neck. I stand up, taking her with me and hugging her tight.

“Hey baby.” I whispered in her ear.

“Hi mommy.” She said back.

“You have fun with nana?”

She nodded. “But I missed you.”

“I missed you too sweetie.” I sigh happily just because I have her back in my arms.

Then I hear a camera click and a flash of light. I look to the right and see Dinah, with a guilty expression and her phone towards us.

“Sorry…” she whispered. “Pretend I’m not here, too cute not to document. Just continue please.” She slowly backed away into the living room.

I pulled away from Sam after a while. “You wanna say hi to the girls? They missed you too.” She nodded and I carried her into the living room.

On the smaller sofa was Demi, sleeping. I have no idea why she is still here. I thought she would’ve gone back to her place. And on the other sofa were all of the girls.

When Sam was on the ground she ran over to the girls and jumped on them. They all embraced her in a hug. While they were chatting away my mom came and hugged me.

“Hey mom. Thank you for watching her on such short notice.”

“Anything for my favorite girls.” She pinched my cheek lightly.

I walked over to the sofa and plopped down in the middle, exhausted.

“Movie anyone?”

----

There was a loud knock on the door.

I didn’t register it right away but when I did, I opened my eyes.

The girls were sprawled out everywhere, knocked out.

On my left was Mani in a sitting position and on my right was Dinah, taking over half of the sofa.

Sam was on top of Dinah chest with Dinah’s arms holding her so she wouldn’t fall.

Demi was still on the smaller sofa, on her stomach, her hand grazing the floor.

Lauren and Mila were on the floor. Lauren was of course sleeping rather normal but Mila had her leg in between Lauren’s like she was kicking her. Her hair was on Laurens face, moving slightly with each breath Lauren took, and her hand was on Laurens chest.

My mom was nowhere to be seen so I assumed she had gone upstairs.

Again there was a loud knock.

I hurried up and opened the door, squinting my eyes because I just woke up.

“May I help you?” I asked. When I finally opened my eyes properly I saw who was at the door. “Troy?”

“Let me see her.” he demanded. He looked like he was exploding. He was so mad.

“Let you see who?” I asked confused.

“Where is my daughter? Let me see her!”