The abuse

Hi my name is Lucinda Swan, my father Klaus Mikaelson and my mother is Melissa Swan. About when I was 11 yrs old my mother told me I was going to be living with my father from now on. I didn't know why I was living with my father we we're happy everything was fine but I had no choice but to go see him and live with him. The day finally came to when I would get to see my father for the first time in my whole life but I still didn't want to go.
"Honey are you almost ready we have a long drive ahead of us?"my mom said.
"I'm ready. Why do I have to live with dad, he was never around."I said.
"Yes you have to go live with him. He said that he wants to see you and get to know you as his daughter. Also he has another daughter named Hope and thinks you two will get along just fine."my mom says to me trying to comfort me but that wasn't really working really well.
"Please, don't make me go I love being here with you. I don't want to leave you alone."I said with tears starting fill my eyes.
"I'm sorry sweet but this is the only way."she says with tears running down her cheek.
   We finished getting the stuff in the car and started to head to New Orleans. The drive was about 5 hrs away from where I used to live in. On the way I couldn't help but feel something off about mom. She was acting different then she used to when we spend time together but I didn't want to question it. Once we go to New Orleans and we pulled up to this big house a man was standing there waiting for us.
"Who is that standing in at the steps?"I finally asked.
"That would be your father Klaus Mikaelson."she said to me.
  The car came to a stop and we got out of the car to get some of my stuff out from the car when the man that is my father walks up to us.
"Hello, you must be the daughter I never knew of before a few months ago."Klaus says to me.
"Yes, that would be me. I'm Lucinda, it is a pleasure to finally meet you."I told him.
He smile and help us with my bags and helped carry them in the house. My mom and my father talked for a little bit while I was get settled in. When I was putting my stuff away my mom came into my room to say are final goodbyes.
"Don't go please mom don't leave me."I said with tears running down my face.
"I know I don't want to leave you but it's the only way."she says as tears were starting to appear from her eyes. She pulled me into a hug that felt like it lasted forever.
"I love you mom and I going to miss you."I say while still hugging her and crying into her shoulders.
"I love you too" she said in my ear while I felt her tears landed on my shoulder.
  She later on let me go and left the room leaving me with a broken heart. Later on that day Klaus came into my room and saw my crying and sat next me.
"I know we don't know each other very well but I wanted you to meet your older sister."he told me. I just nodded and a 13 year old girl came into my room and look down at me with a weird look on her face. I instantly got a bad feeling about her but I didn't know what.
"You must be Hope, I'm Lucinda your younger sister."I said with a smile.
"It's nice to meet you too Lucinda."she said and was still giving me a weird look.
  Later on a month has passed. I meet the rest of the family and began to feel comfortable in New Orleans but one day, Klaus came into my room looking quite upset with something.
"Is everything okay dad?"I said. He looked at me looking even more mad than he did before.
"Why did you hurt Hope?"he said and he eyes started to glow yellow. I new about the vampires and the werewolves here in New Orleans.
"I didn't hurt Hope I don't really know what your talking about."I told him.
  When I said those words he walk up to me and slapped me in the face that nocked me to the ground and he started abusing me and after he was done hurting me, I could barely move.
"Why did you do that I didn't do anything to Hope?" I asked with tears of pain in my eyes and his with eyes were filled with anger.
"I did that because you did hurt Hope and also because you just a weak human that is in a family with a bunch of supernatural creature that is going to hurt you in every way they can." He told me. I became scared and afraid of what will happen next but I had one more question for him.
"Why did you want me here?"I asked.
"Because your mother didn't want you anymore and she said that I could do anything I want to you along as you were alive." He told me and then left the bedroom. After he left Hope came in and started laughing at how much damage he did to me for a lie that wasn't true.
"I'm so happy he finally beat the living shit out of you because trust me it was quite a show to watch from a far."she said to me laughing and left.
  Right then and there I knew this was going to happen more often and it did. He would abuse me until he saw blood. Elijah and Hope would just watch me scream out in pain during the abuse and sometimes Hope would help him abuse me.
5 years later
  I'm am 16 years old now and things are still bad with my family.When I was about 12 years old I found out that my mother committed suicide and once I found I was just more heart broken than before I came in to New Orleans
  Klaus my father was still abusing me and I would crying out for help but no one would hear me or help me. Later on one day I decided to run away to my mother old hometown Called Beacon Hills and try to find a man named Chris Argent. He was a friend of my mothers in high school and has seen him a few times before she passed away. I decided to write a letter to Elijah to let him know that I wasn't going to be apart of this family anymore and I know he won't care but he was the only one that never hurt me.
"Dear Elijah,
I'm writing you this letter to let you know that I am running away and I don't want any part of this family anymore if they keep on abusing me and leaving me for dead after they are done abusing me but I want you to tell them for me because I'm going to be gone by the time you get this letter and I just want you to know that you have always been the one thing that has been keeping me alive.
     sincerely,
Lucinda Swan"
  Once I got done writing my letter to Elijah I came into his room and placed the letter on his bed and then graded my things and left the pick of shit house that I have lived in for 5 years.