Derek Becomes Alpha

Lucinda's POV:
   I got a call from Scott the next morning and he told me to meet him at the animal clinic. I was really confused why but he said he would explain everything as soon I got there. I got up and got dressed I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to the door and saw my Aunt Freya.
"Hey is everything okay?"She asked me.
"I don't know but my friend Scott said he need to talk to me at the animal clinic. Can you give me a ride?" I asked her and she nodded and I grabbed my phone from the night and ran out the room and to the car were Aunt Freya was waiting for me.
   We were almost to the Animal Clinic when I got a text from Scott. He said that Peter was their at the clinic and told me to go to the back.  We arrived to the animal clinic and as we were coming in there the back I heard a loud crash like something with destroyed. I stop and looked through the window and saw Scott sitting on other side of the room. Scott saw me and mouthed to me and said don't come in yet and I nodded. Once I heard the bell ring that Peter has left. I ran i and hugged him.
"Are you okay?"I asked Scott and Deaton started to walk in.
"I'll be fine, but we need to talk about Derek."Scott told me. He sound concerned look on his face and that made me very worried.
"Scott, is he okay? Where is he?"I asked him. He looked at me with a sad look and tears started to flood my eyes.
"Scott, please tell me. You know how much he means to me and that I have never been happier with him."I told him and tears started running down my cheeks.
"He was taken by a hunter."Deaton said to me and I turn around and hugged Aunt Freya not sure what to believe.
"How, where was he?"I asked Scott.
"He tried to kill Jackson but I think Peter was trying to control him and when mentioned your name he snapped back into reality. But then the hunters came and ambushed use and I told me to leave even though I wasn't able to get up. Lucy I'm so sorry."Scott told me and pulled me into a hugged and I felt my tears land on his shoulder. The one man I have ever loved way taken by hunter and I think I know who it is.
"I think I know who took him."I told Scott and let him go.
"Really, who is it?"Scott asked me.
"I think it Kate. She the only one that would know anything about what Derek by following him."I told him.
"Scott she does have a point. Kate Argent has an obsession with Derek Hale but how do we know that it is her."Deaton agreed with me.
"I know it her. She abuse me for 3 to 4 months. She it has to be her." I told Scott.
"I believe you but I don't want you looking for Derek."Scott told me.
"What? But I have to look for him."I told him.
"Do you think Derek would want to lose you and the baby. How do you think he would feel losing the family he is going to have?"Scott asked me and he was right I am the only family Derek has now.
"Okay I won't look for him but when you find him pls call me. I can't lose him too."I told him and he nodded and I hugged him goodbye and then left the clinic to go back home. When I got home I saw everyone waiting outside for me. I got out of the car and Aunt Rebekah seemed worried.
"Is everything okay?"I asked them.
"You might want to come inside for this."Uncle Elijah told me. I nodded and started to walk inside. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch when Uncle Kol handed me a envelope. I grabbed it and opened it. Inside was a letter and pictures. I looked at the pictures first and they were of Derek being tortured. Tears started to flood my eyes as I dropped the pictures on the coffee table and grabbed the letter and read it out loud to my family.
"Hello Lucinda,
  I must say you chose a amazing guy but it's to bad he's only using you for sex. But who am I kidding he was a man that like to get him hands on someone with a different background like you. So hears the deal, if you want to see Derek again kill the baby you and Derek have created or you'll never see him again.
Sincerely,
Kate Argent"
Once I finish reading the letter to my family and dropped the letter and started to sob. Uncle Kol caught me before I could fall to the floor. Kol pulled me to close to him and hugged me trying to comfort me but I look at the coffee table and a picture of Derek passed out but I examine the picture more and saw Allison.
  Allison now knows the truth about the supernatural world and probably my family. This isn't good. Now no one will be safe. The day has passed and I still don't have a call from Scott and I getting worried about him and Scott but I remember that winter formal is tonight. I wasn't going to the formal because I thought it was stupid. I heard a knock on my door and looked up to see everyone in my room.
"Scott found him and we're going to go bring him back."Uncle Elijah told me.
"I'm comes with you and please don't tell me to stay home and be safe. Aunt Freya put a protection spell on my and the baby, so I'll be fine."I told them.
"Okay, well let's go find Derek."Uncle Kol told us and we nodded. I was in the middle of everyone because they were going to protect me from either Kate or the Alpha. We walked closer to the house and heard a fight happening. We started to run and we saw the Alpha on fire. The Alpha saw me and started to run to me and Scott pushed to the ground and he started to shift back into a burnt Peter. Scott looked up and saw Allison and me. But I looked up to see Derek staring at me. I run up to him and hugged him and hugged me back. I knew what Kate said wasn't true.
"I was worried about you."I told him and he let me go and held my hands.
"I was more worried about you."Derek told me and placed a kiss on my forehead. He started to let go of my hands and I knew what he was doing. He was going to become Alpha by killing Peter. Started to walk back to my family when someone grabbed my hand. I looked back and saw Allison, I knew she didn't like this. I hugged her and she did the same.
"I'm so sorry didn't tell you anything."I said to Allison.
"It's okay, Kate told me what she and my mom did to you and I'm so sorry for that. But are you really a hybrid like your father Klaus?"she asked me and I shocked my head no.
"I'll never become a hybrid like my dad. But there is something I have to tell you if Kate hasn't told you already."I told her and I heard Scott arguing with Derek.
"I know you're pregnant with Derek's baby but I think we need to worry about this for right now."Allison told me and I nodded and turn to see what they are arguing about.
"You can't do this, I just want to be human again."Scott told Derek. I new very well that there was no cure for werewolves.
"You have already excepted who you are and what you have become."Peter said before Derek grew out his claws and cut Peters throat. Derek started to stand up over his uncle's lifeless body and turned to us. His glowed a crimson red.
"I'm the Alpha now."Derek said to everyone. After a few minutes has passed I was waiting for him to get done talking to Jackson who wanted to be a werewolf. Once that was done me and Derek walked back to my house. But he stopped and looked at his hand that was covered with Peters blood. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his and he looked up at me with his eye glowing red.
"Lucy do you think I'll be a great Alpha?"Derek asked me.
"Yes, and I now you will. But you need to believe that you can be a great Alpha for the pack."I told him and he smiled and hugged me and kissed me with so much passion. I kept pulling him closer to me.
"God I missed you and the baby so much."He told me and pulled into a hug that felt like it lasted forever. We started to walk back home and I told him about the letter that Kate sent me and he was pissed but Kate was died so there was no point in trying to kill her know. Once we got to the home everyone in my family was waiting for us at the steps.
"Derek there is another family member of mine I would like you to meet."I told him and Aunt Freya walked over to us.
"Derek this is my Aunt Freya and she is a witch."I told him.
"Hi Derek, it's nice to finally meet you. I have heard some much about what you have been doing with my niece."she said to me and I laugh a little.
"I hope good things."Derek told her and laughed a little as well.
"Very good things, come on let's go in you two must be starving."Aunt Freya told us and she dragged us to the dinning room.
After we got done eating food me and Derek started to head upstairs and we talked for a bit and we both decided to go to sleep. Went to me dresser and grabbed a pair of black shorts and a baggy shirt. Started to change in the bathroom when Derek came up from behind me and hugged me and man did it feel good to have him do that again. After I go done doing my business in the bathroom. I walked out to see Derek looking at the ultrasound and smiling. I climbed into bed and rest my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and then placed his hand on my stomach. We started to lay down in bed and my head was on his chest just listening to his heart beat. Before I could go to sleep I heard Derek say something to me.
"I love you Lucy and I always will protect you."Derek told me and kissed my head.
"I love you too Derek and nothing will ever change that."I told him and soon fell asleep in his arms.
________________________________
Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter and it's almost end of the book this the second to last chapter. The next is going to be at the of season two and the birth of the baby. I hope you enjoy and pls comment on what I need to fix or even if it's just a compliment. Have a great day guys.