The rape

Warning! This is going to involve a lot of things that involve with rape. So if you don't want to read this chapter I won't stop you.
   They started to drag me to the locker room and threw me to the ground. There were about 4 guys in the locker room that wanted to rape me. One of them started to walk towards me as I trying to walk away from him I ran into a locker. I started to panic because I didn't know what to do. A guy on each side grabbed me by the arms and pend me against the locker. The guy I kicked was starting to pull down my pants and underwear and I started cry. I didn't know what to do. He started to go at it and it was really painful and I started to scream out for help that's when they pushed me to the ground slamming my head in the concrete floor and started to choke me and the 3 other guys were just laughing at me and taking pictures of me and one of them punched me over and over again. I couldn't fight them back, they started raping me one by one and I black out from that point forward. The next thing I knew I opened my eyes to see Derek fighting the guys that were raping me and I blacked out again.
Dereks POV:
  I started to walk away into the forest back home and suddenly got a really bad feeling about something. I started to become curious and started to walk back to the school and heard a scream when I got closer to the school and started to run to the school. Before I left the school I saw Lucinda, the girl I have seen a few time before her friend Stile introduced me to her. Once I got closer to the the school I heard crying and laughing from different people and I recognize the scent when I got closer to the locker room it was Lucinda. I could sense pain and fear from her and it made me get extremely pissed off of why this was happening to her, I got to the closer to the locker room and smelled blood. I broke the door to the locker room and saw Lucinda lying on the floor not moving and 4 other guys around her raping her.
"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!"I said the them and the turned to me and 3 guys started to running to me and we started to fight.
  The guy that was still on top of Lucinda was choking her to were she was having a hard time to breathing. I knocked out the 3 guys I was fight and picked up the other guy by his jersey and throw him to the ground and punch him in the face a few time and he got up and the 4 guys started running out the bathroom door before I knew it the sheriff was out there waiting for them and arrested them for rape. I ran over to see Lucinda limp on the floor. That's when the Sheriff saw me holding Lucinda in my arms and he started to walk over to us see if she was alright.
"Lucinda, please wake up."I said to her and there was no response from her. She was still breathing thankfully and I saw the sheriff kneel to me and Lucinda.
"What happened here."he asked me.
"Those 4 guys where raping her Sheriff and I was trying to stop them."I told him. That's when I saw a EMT come in.
"We need to get her to the hospital."she said to us and we nodded and they started to roll Lucinda in the ambulance.
"Can I ride with you guys to the hospital?" I asked them and they nodded and I got in the ambulance and started to driving off to the hospital and on the way to the hospital I just kept looking at her and felt sorry for what happened to her.
  I was waiting to hear if she was okay in the waiting room before I leaved cause Scott and Stiles heard about Lucinda being raped by 4 guys on the other team and was on there way here and Scott would have killed me if he saw me with Lucinda. I saw the one of the nurses walking to me and I started to stand.
"She is going to be fine but she said she wanted to talk to you before you left." She told me and I nodded and started to walk to her room.
"Wait, give her this. She seemed like she was in a lot of pain while trying to talk so give her this white broad to write with so she doesn't have to talk as much."she told me and I nodded and started walking to the room wondering why she wanted to talk to me.
  I got closer to her room and I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed and with her hands in her wet hair and I could sense a lot of pain from her and sadness I started to walk in when she looked at me with tears in her eyes. I started to walk to the chair in front of her and saw her neck was starting to show bruising.
"Lucinda you wanted to talk to me about something is everything okay? And before you try to talk the nurse gave me a white board so you can write on it without talking, okay."I told her and she nodded and I started to sit down when she started writing.
"Why did you save me?"she asked me.
"I saved you because no one deserves being treated like that and I would have saved you anyways from anyone."I told her.
"Are you in any pain at all on your body?"I asked her and she pointed to her neck.
"Can I see you hand. For us werewolves we have the ability to take pain away from anyone that needs it and it looks like you need it."I told her and she was hesitant at first but gently laid her hand on mine and I grabbed her hand very gently letting her now that I wasn't going to hurt her. I started to take as much pain away as I could but I didn't want to die from taking to much pain. I let go and she pulled away from mine and started writing something else.
"Thank you, that really helped a lot." She said to me and I smiled a little because she knew I would never hurt her.
We talked for a little bit and I could tell she was getting tired but she was scared to be left alone so I asked if she wanted me to stay for the night with her sense the doctor want to make sure everything is okay with her tomorrow so she can go home and she said that it was fine that I stayed for the night. I the middle of the night I woke up to hear a soft cry from Lucinda and I turned on the lights to see her.
"Are you okay what's wrong?"I asked getting a little worried and she looked up at me and I pulled her I for a hug and her head landed on my shoulder and we were just laying there.
"I won't let anything hurt you, I promise."I whispered to her before we both fell asleep.