Derek's be taken

Lucinda POV:
   It's been a few days sense I have seen Derek but I had a feeling that when he join his uncle. He had to of had a reason to did it, hopefully. I just miss his so much I can't stop think about him. Every time I close my eyes I see him with me. I just don't know what to do if he does something stupid or is taken from me and the baby.
"Sweetheart."Elijah said to me walking into my room. I was sitting on the bed when he came in and I was wear a baggy hoodie and shorts to feel comfortable.
"Derek's here and he wants to see you. Do you want me to bring him up?"Elijah asked me and I nodded and he left to get him. The other day I got my first ultrasound and saw the baby. So once I see Derek I'm going to show him the ultrasound. I was looking down at the picture and heard a knock on my door and looked up to see Derek.
"Hey, can we talk?"Derek asked me and I nodded and he started walking over to me and saw me holding the ultrasound.
"Is this the ultrasound?"he asked me.
"Yeah, that little open spot right there with the little dot, that's the baby."I told him and he formed a smiles that just warmed my heart.
"Lucy, I should really explain why I haven't been here."he told me.
"I know your work with Peter but I'd like to know why you are."I told him.
"He threatened to kill you and the baby if I didn't work with him. It's not like I wanted to, I just don't want you getting hurt."He told me and looked down at his feet in disappointment. I gently grabbed his hand and held it. To let him know that I understand.
"But why does he want to kill me?"I asked him.
"I don't know, but I won't let him hurt you, okay?"he asked me and I nodded. I started to stand up and hugged him not wanting him to leave again.
"Please, don't leave me."I told him and my eyes started to fill with tears. God, I really don't like these pregnancy hormones. He lifted my head so I can see him and his eye were filled with tears as well.
"I don't want to but I have to protect you. I love you so much Lucinda...and I wouldn't have it any other way."he told me and tears started running down his cheeks. I place my hands on his cheeks and started wiping the tears away. He leaned down to me and kissed me and I knew it would be the last time I would see him for awhile.
   Once Derek left, I could hold my tears in for much longer and started to sob. Uncle Kol came in and saw me in tears and walked over and hugged me letting me know that he was going to be there for me when I needed it. Time has passed and I when to the bathroom to look at my bruise from Peter and it was still a little bit painful to touch but the bruising was going down. In the mean time i went to turn on the shower to freshen up and go to Scott's house later today to hang out with him and explain more about what's been going on with me and Derek. After I got out of the shower, I put on a pair of black leggings and the navy blue hoodie Derek got me after I was rape. Once I got changed I went over to my dresser and put on my mothers necklace and black tennis shoes. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and saw my aunt and uncles with someone I didn't really recognize.
"Elijah, who is this?"I asked him.
"Lucy this is you other Aunt Freya."he told me.
"Hi Lucy, it's a pleasure to meet you. I heard you where having a baby."she told me.
"I am having a baby but I was wondering if one of you could take me to Scott's house I haven't really been spending enough time with him every sense he found out about me having a baby."I told them.
"I'll give you a ride, sweetheart."Aunt Rebekah told me and I nodded and she we to the car but before we could reach the front door, Aunt Freya said something.
"Is Scott the father of the baby?"she asked me and I turned around to face her.
"No, Scott is not the father of my child, he is my best friend. The father of my child is Derek Hale."I told her and left the room.
Once we got to the car, Aunt Rebekah started the car and drove me to Scott's house. Once I arrived I said my goodbyes and knocked on the door to see Scott open the door.
"Hey, can we talk?"I asked him and he nodded let me in.
"Scott, who's here? Oh, hey Lucy how is the baby doing?"Melissa asked me with a smile.
"The baby is doing pretty good actually."I told he with a smile on my face.
"Well, that's good to hear I'll leave you too be and I'll be down starts if you need me."she told us and we nodded and Scott lead me to his room so we can talk. We were quite for a few minutes and it was really awkward.
"Why didn't you tell me Allison's mom and aunt were abusing you?"Scott finally asked me.
"Because I didn't think you would believe me."I told him and pulled me in for a side hug.
"I would have believed you. I do have another question."Scott told me.
"Okay, what is it?"I asked him.
"Why didn't you tell me you and Derek were in a relationship. I thought I told you to stay away from him."Scott said to me.
"Because I knew you wouldn't understand and that you would make me stop seeing. But I can't okay I love him so much I can imagine myself with out him and when I was getting abused at the Argents house he would be the one helping me."I told him and my eyes started to fill with tears. Scott had a sad look on his face and walked over to me and hugged me and I started to cry more on his shoulder.
"Scott please don't take Derek away from me, I love him so much and I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for him. I know you do t like Derek but he has been the kindest and most caring person I have ever met and I don't want to lose him."I told him.
"Okay, I won't take him away from you but I just really don't want you getting hurt by him."he told me and I separated the hug and saw Scott form tears in his eyes.
"He won't hurt me Scott I promise."I told him and after that we talked for a little bit before I heard a car honk out side the house and saw it was Aunt Rebekah waiting for me.
"I have to go but it was great talking to you again, Scott."I told him and hugged him goodbye. As I was walking out to the car I had a feeling something wasn't right. I looked back to Scott's house and looked at it for a few seconds and continued walking to the car.
"Everything okay, sweetheart?"Rebekah asked me.
"I don't know but I have an off feeling but it could be nothing."I told her and she nodded and drove off back home.
Once we made it back home that feel was still there but I just kept ignore it. I started to wonder what would happen if Derek never came back and just left me. But his emotions today were didn't really say that he would leave me so I pushed that to the side. After awhile I decide to draw for awhile and be I new it I fell asleep.
Derek's POV:
After I left Lucy house I could stop see the sadness in her eyes before I left the room. I wish I could go back to her and protect her and the baby but Peter said he would kill her if I didn't help him, so it was the only way to keep her and are child safe. When I got back after I few hours I was told I had to kill Jackson, who was the captain of the lacrosse team. He some how found out about werewolves but I don't care about that. After I found Jackson in the locker room lifting weights I decided to have a little chat, so I turned off his music.
"What the hell! Hey!"he yell out.
"I like you taste in music, but I haven't heard this one in a long time."I told him and put the iPod back on the speaker with a different song.
"I'm not sacred of you. Come on. I'm not afraid." he claimed but I knew he was lying when he got a lacrosse stick.
"Yeah, you are. You know, I bet you haven't had a day in your whole life where you haven't been afraid of something. But you won't have to be anymore. Not when you're one of us." I told him and we walked out the locker room and outside to my car and got in the car and we made are way to my old home. Once we it to the house, Jackson was confused and not sure this was the place or not.
"This is it? This is the place?"he asked me and I nodded.
"Go ahead."I told him and he turned back to the house and made his was inside but stopped at the stairs and turned back to me.
"Is it safe? I don't want rafters falling on my head."he told me and I nodded again.
"Go in."I told him and turn back and walked in.
"What's in here?"he asked me.
"Everything you want."I told him and open the door and I walked behind him and placed my hand on his shoulder.
"It's gonna be all right. Trust me." I told him and pushed him in. He looked around and saw everything was dark and burned.
"This house.... It's the same house."He said out loud.
"What'd you say?"I asked him.
"I've dreamt about this place. I remember the staircase. I remember these... these walls. I remember everything." He told me.
"You've been here?"I asked him.
"No, never. I dreamt it."he told me and I was shocked. How did he know this place even if he dreamt it?
"There's no one else here."he said to me and I shock my head.
"And no one else is coming?"he asked me and I shock my head again. I grew out my claws and he started to back up into the staircase.
"No.. No, please... Please don't, okay? I'll shut up. I'll never say another word again. I'll leave Scott alone. Please, you can't do this! Please! I don't deserve it." I told me getting me terrified as I stepped closer to him.
"I think you do."I told him.
"No."he yelled out.
"Look around you! Wouldn't there be some here trying to save you. There's no one here. There's a reason. No one cares that you drive an expensive car. No one cares that you have perfect hair! And no one cares that you're captain of the lacrosse team!"I told him.
"Excuse me."I heard and looked up to see Scott.
"Co-captain."he told me and jump down the stairs and wolfed out and I did the same.
"Move!"I told Scott.
"No."he told me.
"Fine, then I'll kill you too."I told him.
"No, you won't because what would Lucy think of you if you killed one of her best friends when I'll have been trying to do is protect her."he told me and that snapped me back into reality. I suddenly hear an arrow being fired and looked over to Scott.
"Cover your eyes!" I told him but he didn't the light blinded his wolf eyes and I crawled to a wall the was next to the door and looked over at Scott was not wolfed out anymore I looked down at his abdomen and saw he was shoot was a wolfsbane bullet.
"Scott! Go!"I told him but he wasn't getting up he was in to much pain to I ran over and helped him up.
"Run! Tell Lucy I'm sorry and that I love her!"I yelled to him and he nodded and left. I run over to the door and was about to open it when I thought of Lucy one last time before being taken by Kate Argent.
________________________________
     Hi guys sorry I have published in a while but i have been doing a lot of school work for my Junior year but Hope you guys enjoy this chapter today and I writing another book after this and it's call Deucalion's Daughter. You'll have to read the description and I'll post a picture of the main character in few days. I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.
   P.S. thank you guys for reaching 10.5k readers. It blows my mind on how far I have come with this book. Thank you guys I love you all so much.