Who are you?

When I left the bathroom with tears still running down my cheeks, I looked over at Allison clock to see what time it was. It's was only 6:15 am. I started walking to my room to go change into a pink sweatshirt, comfy ripped jeans and appear of white boots. After I got done change I tried to cover my bruise around my eye with fountain, concealer, and powder. After I got done with that I wrote a letter to Mr and Mrs. Argent and Allison to let them know that I have already headed to school.
After while of walking I saw Stiles and Scott in the Jeep. As I was still walking Stiles honked his horn at me to let me know that I could get a ride with them.
"Thanks for giving me a ride last night Stiles."I said while getting in the Jeep.
"No problem, but we have a question to ask you."he told me.
"Okay, what is it."I asked.
"Are you a werewolf?"Scott asked. When he asked that question I gave him a very annoyed look to him.
"No, I'm not a werewolf. I just know a lot about the supernatural here." I told them and they nodded at me and started to drive away from where we were.
Once we started driving I look at the time and it was 6:50 am. We still had a lot of time before school started. So we stopped at a old burned down house and Scott and Stiles got out of the car and started walking to the burned down house. I finally got out of the stupid Jeep and started making my way to Stiles and Scott to see why they were here. Once caught up to them I saw the man again that was watching me and Stiles drag Scott to the locker rooms. The man was coming down the steps and saw me standing between Scott and Stiles and stared at me for a minute before he was put into the police car. After awhile I saw Stiles walk over to the police car and I decided to follow him to see what hell he was up to.
"Stiles what are you doing?"I asked him and gave me a annoyed look.
"I have to ask him something. Do you want to listen in?"he asked.
"Sure, I have nothing better to do."I said to him and got in the car at the same time he did and he turn to the man that I was sitting next too.
"Okay, just you know, I'm not afraid of you."he told the man and the man looked up at him with a grumpy look on has face.
"Okay maybe I'm am doesn't matter. I just wanna know something. That girl you killed, she was a werewolf. She was a different kind, wasn't she? I mean, she could turn herself into an actual wolf. And I know Scott can't do that. Is the why you killed her?"he asked the man. The guy was still staring at him with an upset look on his face like he want to punch Stiles in the face.
"Why are you so worried about me when it's your friend who's the problem? When he shifts on the field what do you think they're gonna do, huh? Just keep cheering him on? I cont stop him from playing, but two can. And trust me you'll want to." He said to both of us and turned to me with a confusing look on his face.
"Who is this?"the man asked Stiles.
"She is me and Scott's friend Lucinda, she know about the werewolves here. Lucinda this is Derek, he is also a werewolf."he told the guy and finally introduced me to the guy Derek. I waved at him and he still look pissed off so I just got out of the car. As I was walking over to Scott he was looking at Stiles listening to what his dad was saying to Stiles.
"What are they saying.?"I asked Scott.
"Stiles dad is asking what he was doing here and Stiles said that we were looking for my inhaler."he told me. I nodded and Stiles started walking to us and we got in the Jeep and drove off to school.
At lunch:
When I got into the cafeteria I found Stiles and Scott siting where the usually sit and walk over to sit with them. When I got there they stop talking about something that made want to know what the hell it was about.
"What are you guy talking about?"I asked both of them. They stared at me with this weird look on there face.
"We want to know how you knew about the werewolves here and why you are being so weird today?"Stiles asked him.
"I have always known a lot of thing that you really just don't want to know guys trust me." I told them.
"Okay, then why were you walking in the middle of the road when we picked you up today?"Stiles asked.
"I just wanted to go for a nice morning walk that's all."I told Stiles. He gave me a weird look but before Scott could ask me another question Allison came over and sat next to me.
"Hey guys hat are you guys talking about?"she asked us.
"We were just talking about if we did well on are math test or not."I told her. She nodded and another girl named Lydia and the asshole himself Jackson came over to are lunch table and sat with us.
"Hey guys and who are you?"she asked me.
"My name is Lucinda, I have been living with Allison's family for a little bit."I told her.
"Why don't you live with your parents."Jackson asked.
"That's none of your business."I told him before he walk over to me and sat next to me. He whispered in my ear.
"If you don't tell me I'll make your life a living hell in this school and I'll let every single person in this school know about your stupid little secret."he told me.
"You threatening me is going to help. Nice try. So how about you take your little girlfriend and sit somewhere else."I told him. He pissed extremely pissed off at me for say that but I didn't really care. He walk off and said that they are moving to a different table.
"So are you guys ready for the history test?"I asked them. They said no and I wasn't ready also to I was a little nervous of what grade I'm am going to get for the test.
   The bell finally rang for us to go to are classes. As I was walking to class with Allison we stopped at her locker so she can get her history book because we were aloud to us them for the test thankfully.
"So Allison do you have a thing for Scott?"i asked because they kept staring at each other the whole time at lunch.
"Maybe, I don't know. We just hanging out that's it."she told me.
"So you do like him."I said to her.
"I never said that."she said laughing at how she knows I'm right.
"Are you sure it's kinda written all over face when we were sitting at the lunch table."I said to her. We both just started laughing about it headed to history class before we were late.
   I still wanted to know what they were talking about in the car with the guy named Derek. And why did he keep staring at me Amit was getting kinda creepy but I had to focus on the one thing right now, my history test.