The bus attack pt. 2

Lucinda POV:
  When I woke up the next day, I was happy but also really sore. But I couldn't stop replaying the kiss me and Derek had it felt like a dream but it wasn't a dream it was real. I started to smile just thinking about it, he just made me so happy. I knew I couldn't tell Scott or Stiles because then they would try to take Derek away from me and he is the only person that knows I am getting abuse and that he cares about me. I started walking to the bathroom and started a hot shower and I was still thinking about last night and how he felt sorry for trying to do something with me, when I was also letting him but he probably still knew I wasn't comfortable with the idea of having sex at the moment. I started to take clothes out of my draw when I heard a knock at the door and started to walk to the door and opened it to see Allison.
"Hey, do you need anything?"I asked her.
"No, I just wanted to tell you that Lydia is coming over and that if you want to hang out with us, if you want?"she asked me.
"I think I'm just going to hang out in my room today but thanks." I told her and she nodded and started to walking away and then I saw Mrs. Argent looking at me and started walking up the stairs and came to my door.
"Well it looks like your still alive."she told me with a disgusting look on her face.
"Yeah, I'm still alive. Is that a bad thing for you, Mrs. Argent?"I asked her and she got mad at me. She pushed me in my room and closed the door so no one would come in and she punch me to the ground and kicked both sides of my rib cage and I started to cough up a little bit of blood. After I was done coughing she placed her heel on my neck and started to put pressure on it.
"I will expose you for who you are and don't even think about coming close to my daughter ever again, got it?"she asked me and I nodded and she kicked me one more time in the stomach and left.
I was laying still on the floor and I was just so tired of fighting for my life that I sometimes just wanted to die but I had friends that need me and that I can help. I started to slowly sit up and started to crying from the pain but I didn't want anyone to here me. Once I got to my feet I walk over to the dresser and got out an over sized navy blue hoodie and black sweatpants. I placed my clothes on the sink and started to take off my clothes and looked at my self in the mirror and saw both sides of my rib cage are bruised, I have a black eye, busted bottom lip and bruising around my stomach. I honestly didn't know what to do or to say about this, the only people that have been kind to me are Derek, Scott, Stiles, Allison, and Mr. Argent. I got done getting undressed and got in the shower and let the hot water run down on my skin and I started to wash my hair and did all the other things I had to do. I got out and started to dry off and hear my phone go off, it was from Stiles.
Stiles🥸🤪:Hey can you meet me at my house pls, I have a question to ask you?
Me:Sure, I just got out of the shower but can you pick me up?
Stiles🥸🤪:Sure, I be there in like 15 minutes.
Me:Okay
I got done drying out and I put on my hoodie and sweatpants and started walking to the door for Stiles to pick me up sense I don't have a car.
"Hey, Mr. Argent Stiles is picking me up so I can go to his house."I told him.
"Okay, just be back before the curfew that the police station has put." He told me and I nodded and heard a hock and waved goodbye and started walking out the door. Once I got in Stiles jeep, he noticed that I had a black eye.
"Hey are you okay you got a black eye?"Stiles asked me.
"I'm fine."I told him and he could tell that I was lying but we started to drive to him house.
Once we got to his house I started to get out of the Jeep when I felt his hand land on my shoulder and I looked over to see him starting at me with a concerned look.
"You know, you can tell me anything. I'll listen to what you have to say and I wouldn't tell Scott."he told me.
"I know, but seriously I'm fine."I told him but he still didn't believe me and I knew he was going to question me when we got to his room. We both started to get out of the Jeep and started to walk into the house and we went up to his room. Once we got to his room and I plot down his bed and he closed the door and started to pull up his chair and sat in it facing me.
"Okay, I can tell that you are lying, what is wrong? You have to tell me or Scott what is going on because both of us are getting concern because we are always see you with bruises. Please tell me what it going on."he begged me and I started to feel tears in my eyes and I just didn't know what to tell him, like 'hey I'm getting abused by Allison mother and I was abused for five years before I came to Beacon Hills'.
"Stiles, it's really hard to explain what is going on and I'm only not telling you and Scott because it is really dangerous if I do tell you, what is going on."I told him.
"Will you tell us in time? Like once you are comfortable telling me and Scott." He asked me and I nodded to him and he understand and we just sat and talked for a little bit and how we are going to find the alpha that attack the driver and he also told me about the how Scott remember what happened to the driver. I had to tell him that thing are hard to explain and I just need time to tell him and Scott about my family and about the abuse.
   As we were talking about the attack it was starting to get late and I had to go home. He started to drive to my house and he told me that he had to stop at Scott's house after I got dropped off and I was okay with that as long as he told me after words of what he want to talk about with Scott. After he drop me off I saw Mr. Argent waiting at the door with a smile and I smiled back and walked in the house.
"So how was hanging out with Stiles?" Mr. Argent asked me.
"It was good, we just talked about a few things. Some time I feel like I don't get to hanging out with my people that often, because I'm used to being lonely with no one to help me back at New Orleans."I told him. He placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a side hug. To be honest he has been more of a father figure to me that Klaus has.
"I'm going to head up to my room and go to bed, good night."I told him.
"Good night Lucinda."I said to me as I was walking up the stairs.
   Once I got to my room I saw a note on my bed. I started to walk over to the note on my bed and started to open it and read to myself cause I didn't want anyone to hear me. I started to open the letter and I instantly went to the sincerely part of the letter and it was from my uncle Elijah. How did he find me? Is he going to tell Klaus? I started to read the letter and I was really nervous to read but I had to I know he would never hurt me.
   "Dearest Lucinda,
  I know why you ran away and you have every reason to but I am so sorry for what Hope and Klaus have put you through. I wanted to keep you safe I really did but Klaus would have staked me if I did anything to help you heal so I had to stay quiet. I know it a little strange on how I found you but I just wanted to see you again. I know that you are still being abused by Mrs. Argent and how that young man comes into your room almost every night and try's to help you and it makes me happy knowing that you have someone in your life helping you and I get why you aren't telling them who your family and who it still abusing. But I want you to can we meet at the cafe if you want to meet me and we can talk about things and I also brought your other uncle and your Aunt to meet you because Klaus didn't want them to meet you for some odd reason. Please stay safe and I hope to see you soon.
  Sincerely,
        Elijah"
  I started to cry about this letter and it made me happy that he does really care about me and I am going to see him tomorrow at the cafe. I started to get out some pajamas and I turn on the shower. As I started to walk into the bath to get in I saw some thing on the sink and it was from my uncle Kol and Aunt Rebekah. I was going to open it after my shower so I decided to place it under my sink in case anyone tried take so I just had to hide it. I got in the shower and and started to do my business in there and once I got out I heard the something from my room and I started to open the door and I was still in a towel. Once I opened the door jump a little bit and saw it was Derek. He turned around and saw me in a towel and I was red at the second and grabbed my pajamas and walked quickly to the bathroom to change. I closed the door and started to laughing a little bit cause of how embarrassed I am. I got done get changed and I was to open the door when I remembered the gift from Kol and Rebekah went to go grab it from underneath the sink and decided to open it on my bed. I started walking out and Derek waiting for me on my bed because he could tell I was in a little bit of pain from this morning. I sat next to him and placed the bag on the night stand and placed my head on his shoulder.
"What's in the bag?"Derek asked me. I started to lift up my head looked at him.
"Remember how I said I wasn't ready to talk about my other family before I came here?"I asked him and he nodded.
"Well, the gift is from my Uncle and Aunt that didn't even know about me until my other uncle told them about me and they want to meet me when I feel ready to and I thought why not open this gift with you for some morel support."I told him and he nodded and I graded the bag and it was kind of light but you could tell something was in it. I started to open the bag and there was a smaller box and as I was opening the box my hand started to shake think about what Klaus would do to me if he found me and my friends. Derek placed his hand on mine to help me stop shaking and I started to feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I finally calm down and opened the box that had a necklace in it and two letters. I grabbed the necklace and it was an emerald with a diamond above the emerald. I started to open the letters and once I got done reading them I was happy to know that they really want to meet me. I looked over at Derek with a smile and he smiled back at me and kissed me on the forehead.
"I have to go okay, but I'll because to see you tomorrow."he told me.
"Derek, before you go can you come with me to see my Uncles and Aunt tomorrow? Its just I don't want to got alone."I told him.
"Of course I'll go."he told me and kissed me goodbye and left.
   I have never been so happy to have Derek in my life. He really cares about me and wants to keep me safe and I'm happy to have Scott and Stiles as my best friends when I had no friends to begin with for the longest time after my mother died. My life was going to be okay I just had to find away to stop getting abused by Mrs. Argent.

This is the necklace Rebekah and Kol got Lucinda

________________________________
I'm sorry I haven't been publishing much lately but I'll try to publish as much as I can after I'm done moving. I hope you guys had a amazing Memorial Day yesterday and don't be afraid to comment anything about the book that I might need to fix or even if it's a complement over the book. Have a great day.