The new member of the family

Lucinda POV:
Over the passed few months with Derek and his pack is nice except for Erica she became really jealous when she found Derek had a mate and was having a baby with me. Scott and Stiles have been over a lot more than they usually are but I think it just because they have been trying to keep Jackson away from me sense he was the Kanima. I got a text from Scott and he said the Jackson is now a actually werewolf and not a lizard. Thank goodness for that now I won't have to worry anymore about that. I started to walk in the kitchen and felt something run down my legs and I looked down saw that my water broke.
"Aunt Rebekah, Aunt Freya can you guys come to the kitchen for a second."I yelled to them.
"Hey but Rebekah and Freya aren't here at the moment but is everything okay?"Uncle Elijah asked me.
"I think you might want to look down at the floor."I told him and he did. His eyes widen out of shock.
"Oh god, okay let's get you in you hospital gown and I'll call everyone, okay?"Elijah asked me and I nodded and I started to feel contractions and man they hurt like hell. Uncle Elijah saw me struggling to walk with my contractions, so he had to pick me up and carry me up the stairs to my room. Once he made it to my room he placed me on the bed and I wasn't have a contraction anymore so I got up and got my hospital gown and started to take my clothes off and put on my gown and went back to the bed and got comfortable.
"Uncle Elijah can you hand me my phone so I can call Derek and tell him?"I asked him and he nodded and handed me my phone. I started to call Derek and I felt another contraction.
"Hey baby. How is everything going?"Derek asked me.
"Are you with anyone?"I asked him.
"Yeah I'm with Stiles, Scott, and Issac, why?"He asked me.
"Put me on speakerphone."I told him.
"Okay, your on speaker."he told me.
"Hey Lucy."I heard all three of them.
"Hey guys, I have some news."I told them.
"Is everything okay?"I heard Scott ask me.
"Yeah everything fine, but....."I said to them.
"But what Lucy?"Derek asked me.
"My water just broke guys. I'm having the baby."I told them and I heard all four of them cheering.
"Okay, we are on are way. Is Melissa there yet?"Derek asked me and I looked over to Elijah.
"She is on her way right now."Elijah told them.
"Okay we are on are way right now. I'll you soon baby, okay?"he asked me.
"Okay, I love you."I told him.
"I love you too."Derek told me and we hung up and I felt another contraction.
"How far are my contractions apart."I asked Elijah.
"About 10 mins apart."he told me and I heard people running up the stairs and I look over to the door and it's Derek, Scott, Issac, and Stiles out of breath from running up the stairs.
"We're here."I heard Stiles say and then more people came into my room and it was Aunt Rebekah, Aunt Freya, Uncle Kol, and Melissa.
"We're here."then me and I started to laugh a little bit. After Melissa got done putting everything on me, I felt another contraction. Derek walked over to me and held my hand. I told him a few days ago that when I have the baby I don't want him to take any pain away. The contraction stop and I started to relax my body more.
"Melissa, how many centimeters?"I asked her.
"You are about 3 centimeters and once we got you to 5 centimeters you can have an epidural for the pain."she told me and I nodded.
"Hey I'm here I heard Lucy was having her baby."Allison said to us as she and Lydia ran up here.
"I thought you were going somewhere later today?"I asked her.
"I am but I want to see how you were doing."she told me.
"I'm doing okay but these contractions hurt like hell."I told her.
"I bet they do."she told me and Mr. Argent came in.
"You came?"I asked Argent.
"I did, I also got you something."I told me and walked over to me and gave me a necklace that had to hearts connected to each other.
"Thank you, Argent. It's beautiful."I told him and he smiled at me and hugged me.
"Well, me and Allison should get going we are going to New York tomorrow night."he told me.
"Can I stay dad? I want to wait until Lucy has the baby."she told Argent and he nodded.
"Well sense we are just wait for the baby to come do you guys want to watch movies why'll we wait?"Issac asked everyone and we all nodded. Elijah ran down stairs to get movies and we agreed on comedy movies. After few hours and everyone was sleeping and me and Derek and Melissa were the only ones awake.
"I still can't believe that this actually happening it feels like I just found out about the baby."I told Derek and he smiled.
"I know but we get to see are baby now."He told me.
"What do you think the gender of the baby is?"I asked him.
"Think it's going to be a girl. What about you?"he asked me.
"I also think it's a girl too."I told him and he kissed my head.
"Lucy your at 5 centimeters now and I think it's time for the epidural."Melissa told me and I nodded and started to sit up and turn my back to her. Derek sat in front of me and place his head on mine trying to comfort me.
"Tell me when a contraction starts and I'll give you the epidural, okay?"she asked me and I nodded and I started to feel a contraction and Derek nodded to let her now. I didn't feel the needle go in my spine but the contractions hurt so much.
"Alright your done with that and now we just wait until you get to 10 centimeters. Do you guys now who you want in the room when you give birth?"Melissa asked us.
"I was thinking about have Derek, my Aunt Rebekah, and Allison."I told her.
"Okay, why don't you get some rest for right now, okay?"She asked me and I nodded and me and Derek fell asleep for an hour. It was almost 8:00pm and I was at 8 centimeters. The contractions we're getting closer in time. Everyone was awake and they all were being very supportive but I need to talk to Allison.
"Allison, me and Derek would like to talk to you for a minute alone."I told her and she nodded and everyone else left the room. Once everyone was gone Allison came over to the bed and sat down next to me.
"Is everything okay?"She asked us.
"Everything is fine but we would to ask you a question."I told her.
"What is it?"She asked us.
"We were wondering if you would like to be in this room with us when the baby is being delivered?"I asked her.
"I would love to but are you okay with that Derek?"She asked him.
"I'm fine with it. I now we aren't in the best term but you are Lucy's friend and I'm not going to stop her from have someone she loves in this room when the baby comes."he told her.
"Okay, I would love to be in the room with you, thank you so much."She told us and hugged us both. Another hour has passed and the time finally came. I was at 10 centimeters and before everyone left, Scott and Stiles want to say something to me before they left the room.
"Hey, we just want to let you now that we are so proud of you okay. I think are friend ship with be incomplete if you didn't run away from New Orleans. We love you so much, Lucy."They told me and I pulled them in for a hug.
"I love you guys. You have no idea how much it means to me to have you guys as my best friends."I told them and they smiled at me and told me good luck. Allison was on my right side, Aunt Rebekah is on my left side, and Derek was sitting behind me. I lay my back against Derek's chest and he grabbed my hand and gave me a kiss on my head.
"Alright it's time to start pushing and push."She told me and I did. I started to squeeze Derek's hand so tight but he didn't care He knew I was in pain. I stop pushing and relax and tears started to roll down my cheeks. The pain was so bad I started to cry.
"Your great Lucy, and push."Melissa told me and I did.
"Come baby, you got this."Derek told me while he was still holding hand.
"I can see the head. Give me one big push Lucinda."Melissa told me and I did. I am not going to be doing this again for a while.
"Just one more big push."Melissa told me and I did I felt the baby come out. I lay my back against Derek's chest again and turned my head to see him smiling at me and gave him a kiss. I rest my head on Derek's shoulder and started hear crying from the baby. I started to cry tears of joy.
"It's a baby girl."Aunt Rebekah told us and me and Derek smiled.
"Do you guys have a name for her?"Allison asked us.
"I have an idea for a name for her but I want to tell everyone when they come in."I told her and she nodded. Once Melissa done with her cleaning her and me. She handed me the baby. Derek was sitting next to me and the baby. We looked up and saw everyone walk in the room and they saw the tiny newborn in my arms.
"Do you guys have a name for her?"Lydia asked us.
"I have a name that I have been thinking of for a while now."I told Lydia.
"What is it?"Scott asked me.
"I was thinking about Talia."I told them and looked over to him with a smiles on his face.
"I think that a beautiful name."Elijah told us.
"Elijah can I talk to you for a second?"Derek asked him and he nodded and they left the room.
"I wonder what that was about."I told them and shrugged their like they didn't know anything. A few minutes had passed and everyone was holding Talia. I heard the door open and everyone looked over at Derek and Elijah coming in and everyone started to leave like they new what was going on. The only people the stayed was me, Derek, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Freya, Scott, Stiles and the baby.
"Is everything of okay?"I asked him.
"Yeah everything is perfectly fine but I have something to say."He told me.
"Okay, what is it?"I asked him and he got on his knee.
"Ever since I met you I have been the happiest man alive to have you as my mate and to be a father with are daughter Talia. I want to make that last forever and have a life with you and I would like to ask you this."He told me and pulled out a jewelry box. I looked over at Scott and Stiles and they were smiling at me and I new they were hiding something. I looked back at Derek and he opened the jewelry with a beautiful ring in it.
"Lucinda Swan, will you marry me?"Derek asked me. I started to cry tears of joy and looked up with a smile on my face.
"Yes, a millions times yes."I told him and he place the ring on my ring finger and kissed me.
"Love you so much, Derek Hale."I told him.
"I love you too, Lucinda Hale."He told me and I smiled and turn to see everyone smiling at us. Allison and Lydia ran up to me and hugged me.
"Congratulations guys."Lydia told us.
"Thank you guys so much."I told them.
"Why don't we take picture to remember this moment."Uncle Kol told us and grabbed the camera. Aunt Rebekah hand me Talia and Derek sat next to me and he kissed me.
"Everyone smile."Uncle Kol told us and we did. After we took the picture I was starting to get tired and everyone decided to stay for the night. I looked at Derek who was sleeping with Talia on him chest and I smile and looked down at my engagement and smile. My life was now prefect and I'm getting married to the man of my dreams. I kiss Derek good night on his forehead and fell asleep with my new family.
Lucinda new necklace:

Lucinda engagement ring:

________________________________Hey guys this is the last chapter of the Abused Mikaelson

Hey guys this is the last chapter of the Abused Mikaelson. I am so happy so many of you have been reading my book but I'm writing a new book called Deucalion's Daughter. I hope you have enjoyed this book and go check out the next book. I love you guys so much have a great rest of your day.