Some things just need to be hidden from others

Lucinda POV:
  When I woke up and I saw Derek still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up so I didn't move but I remembered him coming up to me in the middle of the night when I was to scared to close my eye thinking that they would hurt me again and Derek was telling me that he wouldn't let anything hurt and I could tell by the sound of his voice that he meant it to. He finally started to wake up and he opened his sleepy eyes and just stared at me for a minute and was about to say something before the nurse came in and want to check on me.
"Good morning Lucinda. How did you sleep?"she asked me.
"I slept fine."I told her and she want to check out my throat from the strangling the 4 guys were doing to me. She started to examine my bruise and started to softly push on the bruising and it made me jump from the pain a bit.
"Well the bruising should go down in a week or two."she told me and I nodded. She started to walk off.
"So, how does your throat feel?"Derek asked me.
"It hurts a little but not as much as yesterday. How did you sleep?"I asked him.
"I slept okay. I'm happy your doing okay the first time the nurse came in while you were sleeping and she wanted me to tell you that you can leave when you even you feel like it today."he told me and I nodded and started to get up to take a shower.
"What are you doing?"he asked me.
"I'm taking a shower."I told him and walked in the bathroom and turned on the water and let it heat up a bit.
   I walked over to the mirror and look at the damage they did to me and I was covered with bruises in between my thighs and my stomach, but the worse was my throat I thought that he was going to kill me but thankfully Derek saved me and I should really thank him for that when I have the chance to. I got in the shower and was just standing under the water. I started to sing a song that was stuck in my head for a while and it was Called Africa but it was a cover by Tyler Ward and Lisa Cimorelli and I just started to sing my heart out and this was a song my mom used to sing to me before I moved to New Orleans.
Derek POV:
  I was waiting for her close to the bathroom door just in case I had to break in to get to her if something happened to her. Last night was not the best for her and I could tell she just needed time for herself before anything else happens to Lucinda. I could tell she was just standing in the shower and that's when I started to hear her sing. I was so beautiful it was like nothing I have ever heard before and I could tell what kind of song it was it was called Africa. I'm guessing that song has a meaning to her and while I was just waiting for her to finish up her shower I just listened to her voice and I knew I had to protect her as much as possible from the alpha and any other things that might want to hurt her or will hurt her.
Lucinda POV:
  I finished my shower and I walked out to see sweatpants and a baggy hoodie with a note on top of the clothes it was from Derek. I started to walk over and saw something next to the note. It was a necklace, it had a white crystal in the shape of a crescent moon and it made me happy and I grabbed the note and the necklace.
   "Dear Lucinda,
I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be waiting outside for you so I can take you home or to anyone house so they can take you home. I'll see you soon.
    Sincerely,
   Derek Hale
P.S.
I hope you like the necklace I got you."
   When I was reading the note it made me happy and I have never felt that happy with anyone else except for my mom she always made me smile. I started to change into the clothes he got me and the hoodie was really comfy and I just wanted to stay in it forever. I started to sign out of the hospital and as I was walking I saw Derek walking out of a room looking sad but I didn't want to bring it up. I started to walk up to him and he was waiting for me like he said he would but not at his car. We started walking to the car and he looked over at me and stop in his tracks.
"Why did you stop?"I asked him and he started walking up to me and stop right in front of me.
"I was just seeing if you would walk off with out me. How are you feeling?"he asked me.
"I feel fine. I do feel sore around my throat, stomach, chest and rids but overall I'm do okay."I told him and he nodded and looked me up and down which made me feel weird.
"Well I thought you would say that and that's why I chose that outfit for you so you don't feel uncomfortable."he told me and I smile a little.
"Well thank you for the clothes but I should really head home."I told him. He nodded and we started heading to his car. Once we got outside I saw Stiles and Scott by his car waiting for me.
"Oh no, this isn't going to be good."I said to myself.
"What do you mean?"he asked.
"3,2,1."I started counting down to him.
"I thought I told you to stay away from her!"Scott yelled out to Derek.
"That's why."I told him. He nodded and we started walking over to the car where Stiles and Scott were standing. Stiles walked over to me and hugged me and he didn't know where any of bruises were so hit the bruises and both sides of my rib cage.
"Dude be gentle with Lucinda, remember she has bruising from last night."Scott told Stiles.
"Sorry Lucinda."he told me.
"It's okay, and I'm fine. But Scott you didn't have to yell at Derek, he was the one that saved me and if he wasn't there I probably wouldn't even be standing here if it was wasn't for Derek."I told Scott and he nodded to me and face Derek.
"Thank you for saving Lucinda, Derek."he told Derek.
"It's not a problem."he said back to Scott.
"I'm going to head back home with Stiles and Scott, I guess I'll see you around."I told Derek and started walking to the Jeep.
  I got in the Jeep and I knew the boys were going to interrogate Derek for being near me but I like have Derek around me. He made me feel happy, like my mom would before she died. Scott and Stiles came back to the Jeep and started to walk and they started driving me home. Before Stiles started driving, I looked back at Derek and he smiled at me and I smiled back at him and we started driving away from the hospital. We got to the house and I was a bit worried but I had to. Mr. Argent came out to help me inside and Allison was waiting in the living room for me and she gave me a big hug that made me jump a little. I started to head upstairs because Mr. Argent wants me to rest as much as possible and I wasn't going to refuse a good nap.
   I woke up around 5:30 pm and headed down stairs to see that dinner is already made. I walk over to the kitchen to get some food and headed to the dining room and saw Mr and Mrs. Argent, and Allison at the dinner table and was looking at me when I came in the room.
"How did you sleep Lucinda?"Allison asked me as I was sitting down.
"I slept pretty well."I told her and tried the food that Mrs. Argent made everyone.
"The food taste delicious Mrs. Argent."I told her.
"Thank you and I hope you enjoy it."she said to me and the rest of the dinner was fine.
I went upstairs to lay down and draw for a little bit and when I came up to my room it was about 6:35 pm and when I got done with drawing, it was around 10:15 pm. I got up and pulled out some pajamas. I heard the door open and I turned around to see Mrs. Argent standing there with a disgusting look on her face. She started walking up to me and slapped me across the face and tears were starting to form and she punched me in the stomach and that made me fall to the floor. She just started to hurt me like she did the day before yesterday. Once she got done beating the living shit out of me she started to walk away from me and to the door.
"Why do you hurt me? I never did anything to hurt you or your family." I told her and she looked back at me.
"Because you don't belong in this place and you deserve to die as a hybrid."she told me and started walking away. I started to softly cry on against the end of bed on the floor. I started to cough a lot and it made me jump out of pain and I fell to the floor and started crying even more than I did before.
I was laying on the ground for a few minutes when I heard the window open. I wanted to look to see who it was but I couldn't move I was in so much pain. The person that came through my window was walking closer me and pick me up and placed me on the end of the bed and I looked up to see Derek. He had a very concern look on his face and I looked down to the ground disappointed in myself for not protecting myself.
"Who did this to you, Lucinda?"he asked still with a worried look. I was about to say something when I feel a huge wave of pain through my body and I felt my body start to fall off the bed when Derek caught me in his arms and sat me back down and grabbed my hand and started taking some pain away. I let go of his hand and started to cry silently. I couldn't tell him who it is or he will trying to kill Mrs. Argent.
"I leave you for a few hours and this happens. Who did it Lucinda?"he ask me again. I looked up at him and he became more concern about me than anyone I have ever met.
"I can't tell you. It's for your own safety."I told him.
"I don't care about my safety, I care about your safety. Why won't you just tell me?"He asked me. I wanted to tell him but I knew that if I did he would try to kill her. And plus I would never do that to Mr. Argent, I don't want him to lose his wife because of my own safety.
"Maybe some things just need to be hidden from others..."I told him and thing just when silent. He helped me get cleaned up and examined my bruises from Mrs. Argent and he left after that.