The truth about my past and Derek's Ex

I will say that there is going to be a little bit of sexual activity in the end of the book, I just wanted to warn you.
     I started to wake up and started to think about what I need to do for today. I grabbed my phone to see the time and it was 6:30 am.
I got out of bed and pulled out a pair of black leggings and a grey hoodie with black Nike shoes and the crystal moon necklace. Once I got dress I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and I also decide to straighten it too, after I got done do that I brushed my teeth. I started to grab my stuff for school when I hear someone knocking on my door. I opened my door to see Allison.
"Hey Lucy, would you like me to give you a ride to or is Stiles taking you again?"Allison asked me.
"Stiles is giving me a ride but maybe next time okay."I told her.
"Okay, I'll see you at school then."she told me with a smile and wake off to her room to get ready. I started to head downstairs to get some breakfast. I saw Mr. Argent making toast.
"Good Morning Lucinda. Would you like some toast?"he asked me.
"Sure."I told him and he handed me some toast with peanut butter spread out on the toast.
"Thank you."I told him with a smile and he smiled back and we had a small conversation until I heard a car honk from outside. I go up to a window to see Stiles waiting for me.
"I have to go. Bye Mr. Argent."I told him.
"Bye Lucinda have a good day."he said as I walked out the door. I got to Stiles Jeep and got in the front seat and he started driving to school.
"Hey Stiles."I told him.
"Hey Lucy. How are you today?"he asked me.
"Good, hows your day going?"I asked him.
"Good, I've just been wondering why you won't tell who is hurting you at the Argents."he said to me. I know I have to tell his but I don't want him to tell Scott or Derek.
"I'll tell you, but you can't tell Scott or Derek."I told him.
"Why can't I tell Scott and I not telling Derek anything."he said to me.
"Because I know Scott won't believe me if he found out who is hurting me."I told him.
"Okay, fine I won't tell him. Now tell me who is doing this to you."he said as he was pulling over so he could face me.
"The people that are hurting me is Allison's mother and her Aunt." I told him and he had a shocked look on his face.
"What, why would they do that to you?"he asked me and I started to tear up because of the information.
"The reason why they are abusing me is because when they found about my family, they both thought I was something that I wasn't."I told him.
"What did they think your were?"he asked.
"They think I'm a Hybrid. Well that what Mrs. Argent and Kate think but I'm completely human."I told him.
"Then why do they think your a Hybrid?"he asked me confused.
"Have you ever heard about the Mikaelson Family?"I asked him.
"A little bit. Why?"he asked me.
"Well my father is Klaus Mikaelson, my stepsister is Hope Mikaelson, My uncles are Elijah and Kol Mikaelson, and my aunt is Rebekah Mikaelson. But I took my mothers last name because I didn't even know about them until I was 8 years old. The Mikaelson family is the first supernatural family, my father is the first original hybrid and my stepsister was the first tribrid that means she had three different supernatural abilities, but the rest of my family are just original vampires."I told him and once I looked up his eyes were wide open like he has seen a ghost.
"How are you not a supernatural creature?"he asked me in shock.
"My mother was human and when I was 11 years old my father wanted to meet me and my mother made stay with him and a month later he started to abuse for assuming that I hurt my stepsister when I didn't and that happen for 5 years straight but the only one that didn't hurt me was my Uncle Elijah. I know why he didn't do anything, my father would try to kill his siblings with white oak wood and once he stopped doing that for a while that's when he would mainly start hurting me and my sister would join in whenever she felt like so once I was 13 years old I found that my mother had died in a car accident, a few years has past and I turned 16 years old I finally decided to run away to Beacon Hills because my mother said if I need to go somewhere else, I should try to find a man that goes by the name of Chris Argent and that's how I ended up here."I told him and I was crying a little after mentioning my mother to him.
"Oh Lucy, I'm so sorry I had no idea that it would be this hard to talk about. Now I understand why you had to keep this a secret. You did it to keep us safe even if it meant risking your own life."he told me and I smiled a little then he pulled me into a hug. It felt good telling someone about it.
"We should really get to school and I promise I won't tell Scott or Derek anything."he told me and started to drive again and to the school.
   Once we got to the school, I just remembered today was Allison birthday so maybe after school I'll go get her something and then stop by Derek's place to see if he is okay. Once Stiles got done talking to Scott we started to walk to Mr. Harris class for physics which I am pretty good at. Once we got into class I sat next to Stiles and the school bell just went off and Scott didn't show up.
"Has anyone seen Mr. McCall?"Mr. Harris asked me and Stiles both of us shock are heads no in response and continued as it should. Class finally end and Stiles call Scott.
"Dude what the hell are you doing and where the hell are you?"Stiles asked Scott and he was on speakerphone.
"I'm hanging out with Allison right now."Scott told us.
"So you decided to skip school. Dude you are so dumb, aren't you failing chemistry?"I asked him.
"I mean yes but it's just one day of missing school."Scott told us.
"Look we will try to tell the teacher that we don't know where you are but that all we can do."Stiles told him.
"Okay, I'll see you guys later."Scott told us and hung up.
"Sometime I just want to slap him."Stiles told me.
"It okay, I want to slap him too."I told Scott and he laugh a little and we started walking to class.
"Hey Stiles, can you take me to a store, I want to get Allison something for her birthday today so I'm getting her a gift, so can you take me somewhere?"I asked him.
"Sure, do you have any ideas on what you want to get her?"he asked me.
"I want to get her a necklace."I told him.
"Well I bet she will love the gift. Now come on let's get to class."he told me and I nodded and we started to walk away to see separate classes.
It's the end of the school day and I started to put my books in my locker when I saw Jackson walking to me. I quickly shoved my books in my locker and started to walk away from him.
"Lucinda, I just want to talk."Jackson said to me as he finally catch up to me.
"What do you want Jackson?"I asked him not looking at him in the face and also still waking.
"I want to now what the hell is wrong with Scott McCall?"he asked me.
"Look I don't fucking know. So how about you just leave me alone."I told him and I started to walk away. I walked out to Stiles Jeep where he was waiting for me. Once I got in, I just knew he was going to ask why I was taking so long.
"What the hell we're you doing?"Stiles asked me.
"Jackson asked me what the hell is wrong with Scott and I told I didn't know when I actually do now."I told Stiles and he nodded and started to drive to a jewelry store in town.
   Once we got there, we both got out of the car and started to look for a necklace for Allison for her birthday. I knew I had enough money to get her something nice for her birthday and to be honest she like a friend that I have never had before but I have been trying to distance myself from her even though I don't want too. I found a beautiful necklace and it was a tree necklace.
This is what the necklace looks like: