Chapter 23 "Nachos"

(A few days later) I was sitting on Finn's bed while him and Jack were playing video games in Nick's room. Or so I thought. Nick came into the room giving me a flower. "Aww what's this for?" I asked.

"It's from Finn. He also has this letter for me to read." He said pulling a small piece of paper out of his pocket. "Roses are red, your favorite color is yellow, go to the place we first met, where I regret not saying hello."

"Aww. He's so sweet." I said beginning to get up.

"He's also forcing me to come with you. He said something about your safety" Nick explained.

"That sounds like him" I said laughing. Nick and I got into his car and he drove me to the skatepark where there was another flower laying on the bench where Jack and I first spoke to each other. I went over to the bench and picked up the flower. Attached to it was another note. I handed it to Nick and he opened it.

"To my favorite actor, an amazing one I must say, go to the area where you will preform a play" Nick reads.

"I didn't know he was this good at writing notes" I explained as Nick and I made our way back to the car.

"Yeah I have to say my little brother is pretty talented" Nick responds. Soon enough we get to the school and I go to the stage. Right in the middle there is another flower with a note. I picked up the flower and handed Nick the note.

"Now lastly go to the diner, to meet your secret admirer" Nick read.

"Is it really a secret if I know it's Finn?" I asked Nick.

"I don't think I was supposed to tell you who it was" Nick sighs.

"It's okay I'll act surprised" I said laughing. Nick drove to the diner.

"Have fun. But not too much fun. But also don't break his heart. But" he tried to continue but I cut him off.

"Nick. It's okay!" I reassured him. He nodded and I shut the car door. I walked inside and a hostess greeted me.

"How many?" She asked. She looked like she was around my age which made me act more awkward then usual.

"Um 2?" I questioned not being sure.

"Wait do you have three flowers?" She asked. I nodded and held them up higher so she could see them. "Ah alright then follow me." She took me to the booth that I first sat at with Wyatt, Jaeden, Jack and Finn.

"Thanks" I said sitting down awkwardly. She handed me another flower and smiled.

"You must be one special girl" she said before walking away. Soon enough my eyes were covered by someone behind me.

"Guess who" the voice teased.

"If this isn't Finn then I'm just going to warn you that I have pepper spray and a really scary boyfriend" I explained.

"He's not your boyfriend yet. He will change that tonight though" the voice responded.

"Oh really? Who said that I was going to say yes?" I asked.

"Your smile right now" the voice responded removing its hands. I quickly looked up to see Finn smiling down on me.

"Hi" I said softly.

"Hey" he responded before sitting down across from me and handing me the last flower.

"You're so sweet" I explained.

"You deserve every ounce of sweetness" Finn said holding my hand on top of the table and squeezing it slightly.

"Aww Finn is this your little girlfriend?" The waitress asked. She was a sweet looking old woman, I assumed she maybe owned the diner.