Chapter 26 "Bros before hoes"

Finn got in and let me rest my head on his lap. "So what do you kiddos want?" Nick asked before starting the car.

"Taco Bell!" I said sleepily. I have been craving Taco Bell for a while now anyways.

"That works" Finn shrugged.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah" Finn said smiling down at me.

"Okay" I said.

"Okay" Finn repeated.

"You guys are so cute!" Nick teased. I blushed.

"SHUSH AND DRIVE!" I yelled. Finn and Nick laughed.

"To Taco Bell!" Finn explained.

"To Taco Bell!" I repeated. Everyone laughed.

"Taco Bell it is!" Nick said pulling the car out of the driveway. Finn was playing with my hair as we drove. Occasionally I would look up at Finn to see him looking down at me and smiling, he was so adorable. We arrived and were sitting in the drive through line. "What do you guys want?" I immediately sat up.

"A soft taco, and a hard taco. And... nachos. Actually can I do 2 soft tacos?" I asked.

"Yeah... I'll try to remember all of that." Nick said laughing.

"I'll just have nachos" Finn explained.

"Okay" Nick said pulling up to the speaker.

"Hi welcome to Taco Bell what can I get for you today?" The person behind the speaker asked. I could barely understand them. Come on Taco Bell get some new speakers please.

"Hi can I get 4 soft tacos, a hard taco and 2 nachos?" Nick asked.

"Okay will that be all for you today?" The speaker person asked.

"Yes" Nick responded.

"Okay please pull up at the first window" the speaker added. Nick paid before getting 2 bags. He drove us home and parked the car. Nick and Finn got out but I didn't.

"You okay?" Finn asked.

"You're cute" I explained. He laughed awkwardly.

"So are you but are you okay?" Finn asked repeating the question.

"Carry me!" I said pouting. Finn looked at Nick and then back at me.

"She's your girlfriend not mine" Nick shrugged while bringing the bags inside. Finn sighed before turning around.

"You think I'm annoying..." I said pouting.

"No I don't think you're annoying" Finn said trying to calm me down.

"Yes you do! I'm sorry..." I explained.

"Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything. And I don't think you are annoying. I'll happily carry you in" Finn said with a smile. I smiled back. I hopped on his back and wrapped the blanket around both of us. He walked us inside and set me down on the couch. Finn went into the kitchen and came back with 2 soft tacos, a hard taco and 2 nachos. We ate our food and cuddled while watching TV.

"HOW ARE MY FAVORITE COUSINS?" Jack asked storming into the house and squeezing himself in between Finn and I.

"JACK WE AREN'T RELATED" Nick reminded him from the other room. Finn and I laughed but Jack attempted to ignore it.

"Anyways... Finn and I are going to Jaeden's to sleep over" Jack explained.

"I thought I texted you that I couldn't come" Finn reminded him.

"You did but you also have your phone location on and you were at home so I came here to bring you to Jaeden's" Jack explained. That's not creepy at all...

"Don't take my Finnie!" I complained.

"He was my Finnie first!" Jack complained standing up and trying to pull Finn off the couch. Oh no he did not just call him Finnie, only I can do that.

"My Finnie" I argued sending Jack a glare. Finn seemed to catch on to the fact that I was getting upset.

"Jack can we just rain check?" Finn asked.

"No bros before hoes" Jack explained. Did he just call me a hoe?

"I'm going to kill you!" I said standing up and tackling Jack onto the other couch. I grabbed a pillow and continued hitting him with it.

"FINE FINE FINE YOU CAN HAVE FINN!" Jack yelled surrendering.

"Good" I said getting up and sitting back down in Finn's lap. Finn's arms quickly wrapped around me and he pulled me closer into him.

"I'll be back tomorrow" Jack said walking out the front door. Nick quickly ran into the room.

"Is everything okay in here? I heard Jack screaming" Nick said "wait where's Jack?"

"He was trying to steal Finn." I explained.

"And...?" Nick asked.

"And she tackled him, hit him with a pillow several times and scared him until he basically ran out of the house" Finn explained.

"Well... I'll just be in my room... sleeping" Nick explained before walking out.

"I think I scared him..." I explained making Finn laugh.

"YOU DID" Nick yelled from the other room.

"You sleepy?" Finn asked rubbing my back.

"No. Are you?" I asked.

"A little bit. I was at set all morning..." Finn explained. How could I forget? He came home with Mike's classic bowl cut.

"Okay" I said standing up and pulling him into his room. We cuddled up under the covers and Finn closed his eyes while still rubbing my back.

"Goodnight my princess" Finn said kissing the top of my head.

"Goodnight my stinky stinky man" I teased.

"Rudeeee" Finn complained in a sleepy tone.

"Oh just go to sleep" I said.

"Not until you fall asleep. I want to make sure you are comfy" he explained.

"I'm fine. I'll just take some pain medication in a little bit" I responded.

"Here" Finn said reaching over and grabbing it along with some water. He opened his eyes and made sure that I swallowed it before closing them again. "It should kick in soon"

"Yep and that means that you can fall asleep" I explained.

"Not yet" Finn responded. Pulling me closer to him. He was now rubbing my back and playing with my hair. I yawned and closed my eyes. "Goodnight"

"Goodnight my prince" I said sleepily.

"That's much better" Finn responded kissing the top of my head. After a few minutes I fell asleep.