Chapter 32 "Confrontation"

I went over to the trailer door and opened it to reveal Millie. "Oh, I didn't know you were coming to set today." She commented, seeming less than excited.

"Yeah I wanted to support Finn, you know... my boyfriend." I replied walking down the steps of the trailer and closing the door behind me. "So what did you need Finn for?"

"I just left something in his trailer..." She explained.

"Oh what did you leave? I can go grab it for you." I responded beginning to turn around.

"Oh there's no need... you know how dirty it is in there. You'll never find it." Millie replied and I laughed, although the laugh is fake.

"It's funny that you mention that." I began. "Because I just cleaned it." I continued opening the door to reveal a clean trailer.

"Oh, did you find my sweatshirt?" Millie asked.

"If the sweatshirt you are referring to is your love note to Finn, yeah I read that." I explained and Millie scoffed.

"It wasn't for you to read." She said, crossing her arms.

"I know. You talked bad about me throughout the entire letter. Not to mention it was a love letter, to my boyfriend, who I am very happy with." I mentioned spelling the entire situation out for her.

"You're using him." She shrugged.

"I am not." I explained. "I love him more than anyone."

"Do you also love his house? And his following? And his money?" She questioned.

"No, I'd honestly prefer if he wasn't famous. And if I had my own place to live." I replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I'm not a gold digger like you, if anything, you want to date him so you can use him for his money." I hinted.

"That's very funny but I actually have a job sweetie." Millie explained talking down to me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone approaching us, it was Finn. "Finnie."

"Hey Millie." Finn replied.

"Are you done already?" I questioned.

"Yeah it was quick." Finn smiled.

"Um Finn, can I talk to you for a second? Alone?" Millie asked.

"Im sorry, I promised y/n my time already." Finn explained.

"Yeah but it's important." Millie complained.

"Is it about the little stunt you pulled with that letter?" Finn asked.

"It wasn't a stunt." Millie replied.

"It was embarrassing for you. I kept it for blackmail." Finn laughed and I smiled to myself. I really did have the best boyfriend in the entire world.

"Are you serious right now? Finn we are friends, why are you treating me this way?" Millie asked.

"Because you treat me like shit." I chimed into the conversation.

"Nobody asked you." Millie shushed.

"But she's right. Why would I even be close to friends with someone who doesn't respect me?" Finn asked.

"I do respect you!" Millie exclaimed.

"No you don't. You cant even respect the fact that I'm happy with my girlfriend that's not you." Finn responded turning around and entering his trailer. I followed him and slammed the door in front of Millie. "Y/n you cleaned it up in here?"

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I know you don't always have time to."

"You're so sweet." Finn praised pulling me into his arms. "You saw the letter then huh?"

"I did and I confronted her about it." I mentioned.

"You did?" Finn asked and I nodded. "Wow, you're badass."

"Thank you." I giggled.

"That laugh could never get old." Finn praised with a smile on his face.

"And that smile could never get old." I added.

"So I promised you a date." Finn explained, raising his eyebrows.

"A skating date." I added and Finn smirked.

"Want to go to the park we first met at?" Finn questioned and I nodded.

"I don't have my board though." I complained.

"It's okay, you can use mine and I'll go steal Caleb's." Finn commented and I laughed. We made our way to the skate park where we first met. "This is the bench you and Jack sat on."

"Yeah when my hand was bleeding out." I added.

"I kept telling you to wrap it but you never listened to me." Finn shrugged.

"I thought you were just trying to be an asshole." I replied and Finn gasped.

"Excuse you, I was trying to flirt." Finn explained and I laughed.

"You have no rizz." I teased.

"I have so much rizz." Finn scoffed. "How else would I pull the prettiest girl I have ever laid my eyes on."

"Okay now you're lying." I replied.

"You're right." Finn explained and I gave him a look. "Because I pulled the prettiest girl I have ever laid my eyes on and will ever lay my eyes on."

"Okay dork." I responded hopping onto the skateboard. We skated around for half an hour. Finn always wanted to film videos of me doing tricks and he would always watch the videos with complete admiration. He was just the cutest.

"I should probably get back to set." Finn commented and I frowned. "I'm sorry. I'm supposed to film a scene with Noah and Millie later."

"I don't trust Millie." I commented.

"I know. I'm starting to hate her as much as you do but I need you to trust me. When I have to do anything romantic with her it's just for my job. And although she may love it, I hate it because I would rather be doing it with you. Actually I have to admit. Whenever I have to kiss her or something I try pretending it's you so I can actually get through it." Finn confessed.

"How are you so good at being a boyfriend?" I questioned.

"Because I have the greatest girlfriend." Finn shrugged. "Who cleans my trailer."

"Of course I do." I smiled. "I'll do it every day if I have to, just so I can see your smile again."

"Well luck for you, I smile every time I look at my beautiful girl." Finn flirted.