Chapter 7 "Finn Wolfhard's Girlfriend"

I woke up on Sunday morning. The weekend had been pretty eventful so I didn't have time to do my homework or look over my lines. I get dressed and walk out of my apartment building to go to a place that I can get coffee to wake me up. As I'm walking down the street I see that everyone is looking at me I didn't know why so I just tried to ignore it.

"Excuse me miss can I get a picture with you?" I little girl asks me. Why in the world did she want a picture of me but she was a cute little girl so I couldn't be mean.

"Sure!" I say posing next to her awkwardly smiling.

"Thank you!" The girl says skipping away and going back to her parents. Well that was weird. I think to myself. I keep making my way down the street trying to think about what happened. Maybe it was just a dream and I was still sleeping or maybe it was something else. I finally arrive at a cafe and order some coffee.

"Oh my god are you the girl that was on Finn Wolfhard's Instagram last night?" The teenage girl behind the counter asks.

"I don't know what your talking about" I state. Which was true I rarely went on Instagram and if I did it was usually to stalk someone that I thought was cute, like Tom holland or something.

"Here" she says giving me her phone and showing me the post. I see a picture of me in my apartment sleeping on the couch. Wow I am going to kill Finn for this. "Are you guys dating?" She asks me because she knew for sure now that it was me in the picture.

"We're just friends" I state giving her back her phone. I just wanted my coffee and then to go back home and work on my homework is that too much to ask?

"Oh everyone thinks that you're dating because he put a heart in the caption" she explains showing me her phone again.

I read the caption very carefully "I think she might be dead @y/n_offical 💛" why did he have to put the heart?

"It's a friendly heart" I say as she puts her phone down.

"Okay if you say so" she says as she begins to make my coffee "so what's he like?" She asks

"Um he's nice and he's a good skater. That's actually how I met him" I state

"Oh my god you skate? That makes you guys like even more perfect for each other!" She says smiling

"We are just friends" I state again "he just got over another relationship"

"Oh he never posted about that" she explains putting creamer in my coffee. What did she like stalk him or something? Actually I can't say anything Tom holland has my entire heart.

"Well he probably didn't want fans attacking her. You know how stuff can be" I say as she finally hands me my coffee.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asks "I want to say that I got a picture with Finn Wolfhard's future girlfriend" I wanted to just run out of there but I smiled and took a picture with her. I finally walked out of the cafe to see a tall figure standing in front of me.

"What did I say about going out alone?" He asks showing me the picture of me and the little girl from earlier.

I look up to see Finn. Gosh would he just leave me alone for once. "I just went to get coffee it's like five minutes away from my apartment" I explain.

"Someone could abduct you in five minutes and then where would that leave me?" He asks.

"Someone that has nothing to post on Instagram about" I say pulling out my phone and showing him his post "I guess we both have some explaining to do"

"I'm allowed to post about my friends on Instagram" Finn states

"Well now everyone thinks we are dating and they don't think that I'm just your friend because you put a heart next to it" I say "I've already had to take two pictures with your little fans today and I just want to study"