Chapter 27 "Cant take chances"

I woke up to see Jack hovering over Finn and I. "Jack what are you doing in Finn's room?" I asked attempting to sit up but shortly realizing that Finn's arms were still wrapped around me.

"I said I would come back tomorrow didn't I?" Jack asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Finn..." I said gently shaking him to get him to wake up. His eyes opened and he looked at me and then looked at Jack.

"Jack how many times do I have to tell you that you can't just walk into my house at absurd times?" Finn asked in a low and hoarse morning voice. My heart did a little flip in my chest after hearing it.

"This is what you get for giving me the house key..." Jack explained. Finn sat up and moved his curly hair out of his face.

"I never gave you the key you made a 3D printed copy of it." Finn explained his voice slowly going back to normal.

"Technically I didn't make it. I asked Wyatt to make it but anyways I wanted to hang out with you today so get up!" Jack responded. Finn looked over to me and then looked back at Jack.

"Finn I'll be fine!" I said causing relief to appear on his face. "But Jack I have to ask you a favor..."

"Oh yay I feel important!" Jack said hopping on the bed between Finn and I.

"Take cute pictures of Finn and send them to me..." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and stood back up.

"I will make it my mission!" He said while saluting me and marching out.

"What did you ask him to do?" Finn asked standing up and looking for something to wear.

"I'm sure you'll find out soon..." I explained. Finn shook his head and laughed. He grabbed clothes and walked out of the room to change in the bathroom. After a few minutes he came back in and kissed me on the forehead.

"Text me if you need anything" he explained looking me in the eyes.

"Okay I will. Make sure you have fun. And don't get into any fights, if Wyatt shows up you need to be nice!" I responded.

"After everything he's done to you?" Finn asked.

"It was my first kiss which seems like a big deal but it's really not. You're my first boyfriend which is a much bigger deal and you mean so much more to me so I don't want you getting hurt." I explained.

"I can beat him though!" Finn defended himself.

"I know you can but you guys used to be friends! Just try to be nice to him." I said. Finn nodded.

"Okay fine but if he says anything about it I can't make any promises." Finn explained.

"I'm fine Finn. Go have fun with your friends. Try to get things back to normal maybe?" I asked. Finn sighed.

"I'll try my best. I promise." Finn explained.

"Now go have fun with your friend!" I said.

"But I want a hug before I leave!" He said making grabby hands. I smiled and blushed to myself before standing up and letting his arms wrap around me. He kissed the top of my head. "If you need anything call me. Nick and Quincy will be here just in case something bad happens."

"Nothings going to happen" I mumbled into his chest.

"But I can't take any chances with you." He said. I looked up at him and he leaned down and gave me a small peck on the lips.

"Now go!" I said pushing him out the door.

"That wasn't a long enough hug!" Finn complained.

"Awww young love." Quincy said admiring us from the hallway.

"Way to ruin the moment dude." Finn said rolling his eyes.

"You heard the man. The hug wasn't long enough." Quincy told me. I gave Finn a side hug and stood on my tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. His cheeks quickly turned red and I smiled.

"Can I go now?" Finn asked us both. We both nodded and shrugged. Finn walked towards the end of the hallway.

"Finally it's about time." I heard Jack say from the other room.

"Finn's going to kill me." Quincy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you might want to look at my Instagram story." Quincy explained. I ran back into Finn's room and grabbed my phone. I opened it and went to the Instagram app. Quincy's story was one of the top ones on my screen. I clicked on it to see a picture of me kissing Finn on the cheek. Quincy was standing in the door way to look at my reaction.

"Take it down!" I complained.

"Nick has already posted a picture of you guys!" Quincy said defending himself.

"Ugh you guys are so annoying!" I complained pushing Quincy out of Finn's room and shutting the door. After a few minutes I heard a gentle knock on the door. "Who is it?"

"It's Nick" Nick explained from the other side of the door.

"Go away!" I complained. Even though I couldn't see him I'm pretty sure that he was rolling his eyes behind the door. "Don't roll your eyes at me sir!"

"I come in peace. I also come with food..." Nick explained. I quickly got up and opened the door to see Nick holding a donut box. I quickly hugged him and he used one arm to pat my back while the other was holding the donuts.

"This is why you are my favorite Wolfhard sibling" I explained grabbing the box.

"I'm going to tell Finn you said that." Nick teased.

"Tell Finn I said that and you will be spending the rest of your life without the ability to talk." I threatened.

"Understood" Nick said before shutting the door. I began eating the donuts when I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it and I opened my phone to a text from Jack.

Jack:
I wish he was my boyfriend 😭🤚

Jack:I wish he was my boyfriend 😭🤚