t h r e e

It was now Saturday and time for qualifying. Annabelle decided to bring her camera to the grid today in attempt to get some shots of Charles from the garage.

liked by arthur_leclerc, scuderiaferrari and 44,123 others

annabelle_leclerc: qualifying - let's go!
tagged: charles_leclerc

3,329 comments

scuderiaferrari: 💪💪

user1: great picture!!

user2: why have ferrari not employed her yet 👀

load more comments

**

Qualifying didn't go very well for Charles. He didn't make it into Q2 and qualified 16th on the starting grid for Sunday. He had a glum expression on his face as he got out of the car and Annabelle knew to give him some space.

Charles didn't talk to many people after he got out of the car. He had a few words with some of his engineers before making his way to his private room at the back of the garage.

Annabelle gave him some space, watching the rest of the qualifying. Hamilton was on pole, followed by Bottas and Verstappen. Pierre finished p5 and she was happen for him. Unfortunately Lando just missed out on Q1 as he qualified 12th.

Making her way to his private room, Annabelle knew Charles would be annoyed so she knew to be calm with him.

When she walked in he was sat on the sofa, staring blankly at the wall. Annabelle made her way over to him, sitting down beside him.

"Are you alright?"

He shrugs, "I did shit."

Annabelle shakes her head, "No you didn't. It was just a unfortunate event. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll finish in that place tomorrow."

Charles shakes his head, "I should've done better. It's so hard to overtake on this track. I'll be lucky if I pick up any points tomorrow."

Annabelle sighs, "You will. Don't be so hard on yourself."

Charles looks over glumly at his sister, "It's just because it's my home grand prix and I want to do Dad and Jules proud."

At the mention of her father and Jules, Annabelle gets a lump in her throat that she has to swallow in order to be strong for her brother.