s i x

liked by arthur_leclerc, gg_giadagianni and 24,332 othersannabelle_leclerc: british grand prix - let's go!!

annabelle_leclerc: british grand prix - let's go!!

**

It was finally the weekend and time for the British Grand Prix, one of Annabelle's favourites. Her all time favourite was Monza but Britain and Monaco stood as close competitors.

She was currently making her way into the circuit with Giada. "I always hate walking into the paddock with you, you always look better than me."

Giada scoffs, "Shut up, Annabelle. You look gorgeous."

Annabelle didn't manage to catch Pierre at the circuit on Friday or Saturday. She hadn't even seen him in passing. They spoke over text but she forgot just how busy the paddock gets on race weekends.

"Charles told me about Pierre calling you." Giada laughs at Annabelle's immediate groan.

"I don't know why he was so bothered. We're just friends."

Giada raises an eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

Annabelle nods, "Yes. We just text and facetime every now and again. I haven't seen him since I was last in Monaco."

"Why don't you go for it? He's a great guy. Very charming."

Annabelle laughs, "Don't let Charles hear you saying that."

Giada nudges her, "Don't dodge what I just said."

Annabelle sighs, "I used to have the biggest crush on him when I was younger but I'm not so sure it's the same now. Yes he's very good looking..." Giada smirks, "...and charming but I think he just sees me as a friend. And so do I."

Giada rolls her eyes, "I wish you would just admit it. I bet he feels the same."

"Whatever, Giada."

Annabelle's phone starts to vibrate.

INCOMING CALL: PIERRE

Annabelle smiles at the sight of his name on her phone screen and she picks up. "What do you want?" She jokes, giggling.

Giada mocks her giggling, earning a slight shove from Annabelle.

"Where are you now? I want to see you before I race."

"I've just entered the paddock with Giada, I can come to the Red Bull Hospitality?"

"Don't go there. Can you come to my garage?"

"Will they let me in?"