f o u r t e e n

Annabelle couldn't wait to go out and party tonight, she  had not been to a Formula 1 after party in so long. They were always fun and a great place to catch her with her other friends on the grid that she didn't necessarily see a lot of the time.

She was getting ready in her and Pierre's hotel room. Pierre, who hadn't started getting read yet, was currently laying on the bed scrolling through his phone.

"Shouldn't you get dressed soon, mon amour?" She looked over her shoulder to him.

He shrugged, "We've got ages."

She looked at her phone, "We've got an hour before we have to leave and you haven't even had a shower yet."

His eyes widened slightly and he went into the bathroom, starting up the shower.

Annabelle finished her makeup, she didn't go over the top but she had a natural look that she was proud of. She was never the best at makeup, growing up with brothers she never had a big sister that could help her out with makeup, but she didn't mind.

She slipped on her dress, it was a black body-con dress that she loved. She always took a dress with her to race weekends just in case they ended up going to a club after a race.

She looked in the body length mirror, looking over her outfit.

"Merde, mon amour."

She turned around to see Pierre biting his lip looking at her, "You look gorgeous."

She twirled around, giggling, "Merci beaucoup."

He walked over to her, placing his hands on her waist, kissing her lips gently. She ran her hands down his bare chest as she kissed back.

She pulled away, her arms wrapping around his neck, "You need to get ready."

He groaned, getting the shirt Annabelle had ironed for him out of the wardrobe.

The pair were both dressed and ready to go. "Will you take a picture of me?" Annabelle gave her phone to Pierre.

He smiled, "Of course, ma chérie."

liked by charles_leclerc, landonorris and 24,632 othersannabelle_leclerc: time to celebrate 🥂

annabelle_leclerc: time to celebrate 🥂

621 comments

nat.richard: damn
annabelle_leclerc: i love you

pierregasly: gorgeous😍
annabelle_leclerc: ❤️❤️❤️
user1: GET TOGETHER ALREADY

user2: congrats on charles' win!

charles_leclerc: my beautiful sister ❤️
annabelle_leclerc: love you charlie❤️