t w e l v e

The Monza race weekend was only one week after the Belgian Grand Prix and Annabelle found herself travelling from Belgium to Italy rather quickly.

Before going to Monza, the pair went to Pierre's home in Bologna for a few days. He was in need of a break and Annabelle knew that a race weekend wasn't ideal for him at the moment but he was determined to carry on regardless.

She woke up a few times during the early hours of Tuesday morning to see Pierre sat up in bed, staring out at the wall.

"Pierre, mon amour, go to sleep." She rubbed his arm lightly.

"I will, Bella, I'm just struggling a bit." He sighed, putting his head in his hands.

"Come here." She gestured for him to lay in her arms which he happily did.

She gently played with his hair as he lay with his head on her chest. It was about five minutes before Annabelle had lulled him to sleep. He was very peaceful and she was glad for him to finally get some rest.

Pierre awoke the next morning and reached for Annabelle's body but he looked over to find the left side of his bed empty. He furrowed his eyebrows before hearing a soft sound coming from the kitchen.

He made his down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Annabelle stood there wearing one of his shirts as she played music quietly, singing along to The Beatles.

"I want her everywhere and if she's beside me I know I need never care..." She swayed around the kitchen, making some pancakes as she did so. Pierre thought she couldn't be more beautiful if she tried.

He leaned against the door frame, listening to her wonderful voice. He didn't stand there for long until Annabelle noticed. She looked over at him, blushing red.

"I didn't know you were there." She laughed as he walked over to her.

"You're beautiful." He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him in a passionate kiss.

She responded immediately, wrapping her arms around his neck before pulling on his hair lightly. He let out a soft moan, causing Annabelle to bite her lip. Pierre smirked, lifting her up and placing her on the kitchen counter.

"You don't know what you do to me, ma chérie."

"Good things, I hope." She caressed his face with her hands.

He leaned in to kiss her again, "All good things."

Their lips met, this time their tongues exploring each other's mouth. Pierre wasted no time in picking her up again and taking her to the bedroom.

He carefully placed her on the bed, climbing on top of her, not breaking this kiss. Her hands found the hem on his shirt, pulling it over his muscular frame. He returned the gesture, taking of the tshirt she was wearing before making his way down to neck, kissing it hungrily.

She let out a moan, Pierre smirked as he made his way down her chest whilst she pulled on his hair. He removed her underwear before taking off his boxers.

He thrusted into her causing her back to arch as she let out a moan. Their breathing increased as Pierre quickened his pace.

"Pierre.." She let out softly as she gripped onto his back, digging in her nails. They continued to make love until they reached their climaxes. Annabelle kissed Pierre once more before she sits up.

"Mon amour.." Pierre smirks at her, squeezing her waist softly. She giggled, standing up putting his tshirt back on along with a pair of his sweatpants.

She walked downstairs back to the kitchen and gasped, "Oh mon dieu!"

Pierre's eyes widen and he rushed to the kitchen, "Mon amour? Are you okay?"

As soon as he got to the kitchen he knew what she was referring to. Annabelle, being distracted by Pierre, had left the pan on and smoke had risen throughout the kitchen due to the, now cremated, pancake.

Annabelle sighed, "Oh no." She grabbed the pan, taking it on to the balcony whilst Pierre began to wave a towel by the smoke alarm.

"How did we not hear that?" Annabelle asked, referring to the smoke alarm.

"Well, one of us was making rather a lot of noise." Pierre wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"Don't flatter yourself, Gasly." She laughed, escaping from his grip and opened all the windows.

"I'm sorry." She apologised.

Pierre furrowed his eyebrows, "For what?"

"For burning that pancake."

Pierre chuckled, holding her hands, "Don't be, I was the one that should be sorry. I distracted you with my good looks." He jokes, cockily.

"You wish." She grinned, sticking out her tongue.

Pierre scoffed, "That's it. Come here."

He reached for her waist but she was too quick, jogging into the living room. He followed her at a faster pace, hoping to catch her. She giggles, making her way to the stairs, rushing up the steps, Pierre being close behind her.

She rushes into the bedroom, hiding behind the door. Pierre frowns as he enters, not seeing where she went. He looks under the bed and as he does so, Annabelle sneaks out onto the landing, gaining Pierre's attention.

"Hey!" He eventually catches her, wrapping his arms around her waist and spinning her around. She giggles before sighing in defeat.

He places her down and turns her around so she is facing him. "You thought you could out run me, huh? May I remind you I drive formula one cars?"

Annabelle scoffs, "You call that fast? Pass me the wheel and I'll show you."

Pierre smirks, "I can sure you, Bella, you wouldn't last one lap in that car."

**

Thank you so much for 1k reads!

It makes me so happy that people are enjoying this story. Please vote and comment, I would really appreciate it.

<3