four

The duo sat on the couch and Sooyeon was busy trying to convince Renjun to check the genders of the babies.

"It's not that hard! Just quickly check under the diaper and you're good!" Sooyeon said as she unbuckled one of the twins, causing them to stir a bit in their sleep.

"Why can't you do it?" Renjun asked and Sooyeon gave him a dumbfounded look.

"I check the other baby's and you check this one's. Plus, you're bound to see it eventually cause I know damn well I'm not gonna be the only one changing diapers." Sooyeon said as she unbuckled the other baby.

"Why both? Can't you just check and then we'll know if they're boys or girls?"

"They could be fraternal twins, Renjun. Just check the damn baby's gender." Sooyeon told him and Renjun simply stared. He was undoubtedly scared.

"If you don't check, I'm gonna go to the store alone and leave you here with these two who will most likely wake up when I'm gone." She said and at that, Renjun gently pushed her hands away from the edge of one of the baby's diapers.

"I'd rather go to the store, thanks." He said as he lifted the diaper and could now see that baby number one, aka the one he had, was a boy.

"This one's a boy."

"This one's a girl."

The two looked at each other with wide eyes but the difference was, Sooyeon smiled.

"We have a boy and a girl!" She exclaimed happily which made the babies stir in their sleep. Sooyeon immediately clasped her hand over her mouth and looked at Renjun again.

"Fraternal twins.. That's pretty cool. You take care of the girl and I get the boy." Renjun said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Okay, so now we know their gender. That wasn't so hard, was it?" She asked Renjun who shrugged.

"Could've been worse." He replied, face slightly flushed from embarrassment which made Sooyeon giggle.

"Now.. names. We need names for them." Sooyeon said and Renjun cleared his throat and pointed to baby number one.

"That's boy," his finger then went to point to the other baby. "And that's girl."

"Renjun, we are not gonna refer to our children by their sex." Sooyeon said and Renjun sighed.

"You come up with something better, then. I doubt you can." He said cockily and Sooyeon laughed a bit at him, making Renjun smile. Her laugh was pretty but it didn't eliminate the fact that he was still curious as to what happened in high school. Then again, he wasn't gonna pressure her into telling him. That would be a douche move and Renjun refused to be mean to her.

"How about this.. Huang Dea," Sooyeon said while pointing to the girl, "And Huang Yejun."

Sooyeon looked at the boy with bright eyes. She was clearly enjoying the moment.

"Those sound good. I like them. We can pick out their Chinese names later, yeah?" Renjun asked and Sooyeon nodded. She was more than glad he liked the names.

"Okay next step, store. We have nothing for them. We're literally so unprepared." Sooyeon said and Renjun stood up.

"I checked that baby's diaper and so I'll go to the store. I'll be back in a bit-"

"Slow your roll, cowboy. You probably don't even know what to buy plus you're gonna be shopping in Busan. Tell me, did you bring your car?"

Renjun stood there, silent. He didn't bring his car and took the train. He had no form to transport a shit ton of baby products.

"Also, where will we keep the stuff? Are you just gonna move into my house or something?" Sooyeon asked and Renjun sighed. They really weren't prepared and he knew things were going to be difficult.

"How about... you move in with me? Back in Seoul?" Renjun asked and Sooyeon froze.

"My grandma- My reputation there- I don't really know." Sooyeon said and Renjun nodded, understanding her fear. Of course, he didn't want to move out of Seoul either.

"How are we gonna do this?" Sooyeon muttered as she looked at their two children. They were so adorable in her eyes and it made her happy. She finally had more family but getting everything settled was already a struggle.

"I wonder if Jaemin, Haechan and Jeno struggled with this.." Renjun muttered until an idea popped into his head.

"Jaemin, Haechan and Jeno!" He exclaimed and Sooyeon furrowed her brows, not understanding a thing but knowing their names.

"What about them?" Sooyeon asked, not knowing why he suddenly said their names out of nowhere.

"Do you mind if I invite them? They have their own soulmates too and already went through this entire process I think. I feel like they could help." Renjun asked and Sooyeon stiffened. They had also gone to high school with them but unlike Renjun, they were there for all four years and most likely knew about her past.

"Would they be... mean?" She asked. Of course, she knew their personalities judging by the few interactions they had in school but she wasn't really sure if they would stick to that when it came to her.

"They're pretty nice. Haechan can be a bit.. straightforward but I'm sure none of them would try and be mean to you. After all, you're my soulmate." Renjun said, attempting to assure her that his friends would only be great help.

After a but of contemplation, Sooyeon nodded.

"Sure. They can come over." She told him and he smiled.

"I promise, they'll be nice. And if they try anything, I'll beat them up. I don't think you know but I am a professional at beating their asses." Renjun said and Sooyeon laughed a bit, noticing his new pose with fists ready to punch someone.

"Okay Mr.Fighter. Now call them. We really are gonna need more than a bit of help and advice." She said and Renjun nodded as he swiftly pulled out his phone, dialkng his three friends that had soulmates.

Sooyeon sat on the couch, mentally preparing herself. As if one person from high school wasn't enough, she now had to meet 3 more and it scared her. She really hoped they wouldn't judge her for the events that happened in their senior year.