twenty

"Jisung, stop trying to get Yejun to make faces at those strangers."

The group of friends were now walking in the mall, which everyone should know was chaotic.

Right now, Jeno was trying to throw Haechan in the water fountain after trying to trip the boy.

"I'm sorry!" Haechan exclaimed, trying to get out of Jeno's grip but the man was strong. It was a strange sight, Jeno had the sweetest smile on his face while trying to throw Haechan in the water fountain.

"Jeno, put him down! You're gonna get us kicked out." Kyungmi told her soulmate who pouted before placing Haechan down who immediately scurried to Yunhee, holding her tightly and using her as a shield. Happy with her success, Kyungmi lifted Sunhi from her stroller and now made Jeno push the empty thing.

"Mommy, why is Daddy about to cry and looks terrified? And why did uncle Jeno just do that?" Kyungsan asked as he held Yunhee's hand, turning to see his father in such a state.

"Your dad tried being funny and now it's getting back at him." Yunhee explained to the toddler who shook his head in disapproval which made the adults laugh.

Sooyeon walked hand-in-hand with Renjun, pushing the stroller in which the twins were in.

At least Dea was in it.

Yejun was being carried by Jisung while Chenle attempted to take the baby away from him (which we all know didn't work).

Chenle was a bit mad but then remembered Dea so he quickly rushed to Sooyeon and Renjun, taking away their baby and leaving Sooyeon to push an empty stroller.

"Oh my gosh, Jiyeon, look!" Jaemin suddenly exclaimed, catching everyone's attention only to point to a baby store.

How did Jiyeon react?

She rolled her eyes at her soulmate and pat his head.

"You're too obsessed on having a baby. In the future, okay?" She talked to him like a baby but that was because it was more than evident Jaemin really wanted a child. She, of course, did want one too but it was way too early for her to actually try and have one.

Jaemin gave a small sigh and sad nod before Jiyeon lightly embraced the boy to try and make him feel better.

"Okay Yejun, now let's do... this!" Jisung exclaimed before making a face that consisted of him scrunching his nose and sticking his tongue out to a stranger. Yejun, of course, copied the boy which made everyone burst out into laughter.

"You need to stop teaching our baby these things, Ji." Renjun warned the boy and Jisung pout before turning away and continued trying to discreetly teach the baby.

"I think.. I'm Dea's favorite." Chenle suddenly said as Dea clapped her hands at the boy, simply loving how he spoke.

"Or she has a crush on you." Jeno pointed out and Renjun furrowed his brows.

"She's like 7 months old."

"Anything is possible."

Renjun turned to smack the taller boy which everyone laughed at, causing abrupt stares.

Sooyeon tapped Renjun's shoulder, taking the boy's attention away from Jeno and to her.

"I need to use the bathroom." She whispered and he nodded before turning to the group.

"Sooyeon and I are gonna be heading to the restroom real quick. Chenle, do you mind?" Renjun asked the younger and signaled to the stroller which Chenle immediately understood and took over the pushing while Renjun grabbed Sooyeon's hand.

"We'll be in that store." Yunhee said, pointing to the sign of the store and the couple nodded before walking and searching for a restroom nearby.

Thankfully, they managed to find one fairly quickly but Sooyeon suddenly stopped, making Renjun confused.

"You okay?" Renjun asked but earned no reply. Sooyeon was too afraid to move.

Right there in her sight stood her ex best friend and ex boyfriend. She could have turned around and walked away but unfortunately, they also saw her and wide grins were put on their faces.

Sooyeon felt herself tremble, seeing the two laughing and pointing at her. Her ex-boyfriend then held his phone up, making all these faces and posing, absolutely mocking the poor girl for her past actions.

Sooyeon was sweating, a large amount of paranoia and anxiety rushing through her. Her eyes darted around and somehow came up with the illusion that everyone was judging her, calling her names and she hated it. She hated every single part of it.

"Is that.. Eunsoo? And is that... Chiwon?" Renjun suddenly asked which ruined Sooyeon's state a bit more.

Renjun remembered them and they were getting the gist of what her and Renjun were. At least, they knew they were together.

Renjun panicked a bit, never seeing Sooyeon in such a state. He didn't know what to do but since she suddenly started acting like that at the sight of the two, he knew it had something to do with them. And he also got the feeling that it had to do with Sooyeon's fear for being in Seoul in the first place.

Renjun attempted to get Sooyeon's attention in order to get her away from the two who continued laughing at her expression. Chiwon continued mocking her and Sooyeon felt like dying.

Sooyeon was couldnt pay attention to anything around her. All surrounding sound was completely cut off and the only thing she could see was Eunsoo and Chiwon laughing at her.

Panic coursed through every part of her body but she couldn't move. Hot tears began to fall from her face and her trembling intensified. Her breathing was shaky, unstable as she couldn't calm herself down. She felt herself getting lightheaded, not knowing what to do and Renjun immediately noticed when she tried grabbing something to help steady her.

He took a hold of her hand before feeling her body collapse right on his, completely passing out.

At that, everyone's attention went to the sudden scene and people were approaching, trying to help.

Through all the chaos, Renjun glanced up and saw Eunsoo and Chiwon, laughing even harder and high-fiving.

They enjoyed seeing Sooyeon in such a state.

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"And this is the part where I threaten to beat. some. ASS!"

There was an uproar in the room as they witnessed to the two people laugh at Sooyeon, anger going through him.

"Why do they wanna do this to her?"

"Because they were and still are jealous."

"Are they the reason Sooyeon was hated in and after high school?"

"Yup. They're the reason her reputation was ruined and she was perceived as disgusting. They're the reason she felt the need to leave Seoul and move to Busan."

————————————————————————
i was so sleep deprived when writing this it's not even funny. i'm so lightheaded and for WHAT?!

anyways, what do y'all think they did to Sooyeon??

i mean like, it'll be revealed soon (and pls don't say it's an over exaggeration when u find out. this really can be traumatizing for people).

okay i hope u guys are doing well

i love u all

lots of love,
t <3