nineteen

Renjun sat next to Sooyeon, holding her hand while talking with his friends that happened to be with them.

Since it had been a week since the entire group had gone out, Jisung offered to go out again with everyone. Since they all loved Jisung, they agreed.

"Is everyone gonna come here or do we have to go to someone else's house?" Renjun asked, wanting to know if they were visiting the others.

"Im pretty sure everyone's gonna come here since some of us already are." Kyungmi said, picking up Sunhi who wanted to go with her.

As if on cue, a knock was heard on the door and Sooyeon signaled for Renjun to open it since she was busy preparing the diaper bag for the twins.

Renjun did as told and opened the door, revealing the rest of his friends as well as Kyungsan.

"Where are we going?" Mark asked, curious as to why the entirety of the group was going out again.

"Can we go to the mall? I need to buy some stuff." Jiyeon told the group who agreed, knowing they wanted to shop too.

"Are y'all ready, then?" Jeno asked as he twirled the car keys in his fingers, impatient to get going.

"Now we are." Sooyeon said as she finished arranging the diaper bag and carried one of the twins in the carrier while Renjun carried the other.

"Oo it's my turn to ride with you guys!" Jisung exclaimed, excited to get to be with the twins.

"Can I ride back?" Chenle asked, wanting to be with the twins as well and Sooyeon nodded.

"I'm gonna make sure they like me more than Jisung." Chenle said, making the younger scoff.

"It's already to late for that. Look it-"

Jisung then stuck his tongue out at the older, making Yejun do the same and everyone laughed at the trick Jisung taught the baby.

"Can you guys put the twins in the car? I needa make sure that we're not forgetting anything." Sooyeon told Chenle and Jisung who more than gladly decided to help. Chenle took Dea while Jisung took Yejun and everyone walked out of the house and to their cars— or at least she thought everyone walked out.

As Sooyeon roamed around the home quickly, someone sat in the living room to go on his phone and waited patiently.

Sooyeon managed to not forget anything in the diaper bags and was ready to head out again only to get scared at the sight of Renjun sitting on the couch. All Renjun did was laugh slightly at her shocked expression.

"Are t you supposed to be in the car already?" She asked, fanning down her face from the heat of embarrassment that she felt.

"I decided to wait for you. Make sure you aren't forgetting anything either." He said, quickly glancing at the bag and confirmed that it was full.

He then took the bag from her and held his hand out, waiting for her to place hers in his which she gladly did.

"You wanna know something?" Renjun asked and she hummed know response, curious as to what he was gonna say.

"You're gorgeous." Renjun told her, making the girl blush and hide her face with her hands. Renjun chuckled at her reacting before taking her hands away from her face and holding them both.

"Can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked and Sooyeon widened her eyes, clearly shocked at the suddenness of the question.

"Or is it too fast? I mean like it has been barely almost 2 weeks so I understand if you don't want to." Renjun said, not wanting to pressure the girl.

Sooyeon bit her lip to hold in her laugh at his sudden nervousness before cupping his face and kissing his cheek.

"Yes, you can kiss me." She said and Renjun smiled at her words before leaning in.

Before their lips could connect, however, a very innocent boy by the name of Jisung called out their names, impatient to get going.

"Well great." Renjun muttered, not happy about the fact that their moment was ruined.

The twins, who had a feeling something special was about to happen started screaming at the loss of the new feeling, mad at Jisung for ruining the moment. Even Yejun refused to copy the face he made.

"What did I do?" Jisung asked the twins, eyes widening from the sudden outburst from them.

Back in the house, Sooyeon laughed a bit at Renjun's annoyed expression, squishing his cheeks to emphasize how adorable she found him.

Suddenly, she gave the slightest peck to his lips, their tattoos peeking with smallest bit of light but didn't have that magic effect yet.

Although it was a very short kiss, or still left Renjun in a slight daze. He wished he could feel her lips longer, but unfortunately he only got like .1 seconds of it.

"Don't be so mad now." She told him, a smile and blush on her face.

"I wish it were longer." He mumbled and Sooyeon laughed slightly as she grabbed his hand.

"There's always later when we come back home." She said and Renjun immediately put a smile on his face at the thought.

"Now let's go. I can hear the babies yelling and I know for a fact that Jisung is so scared." Sooyeon told the boy who laughed at the thought before walking outside, making sure to turn off the lights and lock the door before heading to the car with his soulmate.

The twins did not stop screaming because of the fact that the kiss was so short, they barely felt anything. It truly felt like nothing happened and so they complained.

"What happened?" Sooyeon asked Jisung as she sat in the passengers and looked at the scared boy who attempted to calm them down.

"I have no clue." Jisung muttered as he took the two bottles that Sooyeon handed him, having a feeling that it would calm down the fussy babies which thankfully worked. Soon enough, the twins stopped crying (which was actually cause their parents were back) and the group went on the road and drove to the mall.

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"Okay.. Now you can scream."

Not even a second later, multiple screams were heard from the people who fangirled over the shortest kiss they had ever seen.

"It was short, why are you yelling."

"It's better than nothing and these two haven't had any problems so it's amazing seeing them kiss so fast and without having people ruin their relationship. They really got close and it's so cute."

"Honestly... You're right. You guys can keep screaming now."

And so they did.

"You guys are hurting my ears."

"Too bad."