twenty eight

After the restaurant, Sooyeon and Renjun took the twins home and they themselves took a nap.

Although they were only in the restaurant for about an hour, they were really tired from staying up late the night before and having to wake up early to get ready to meet Baekhyun and Sooyeon's grandma.

The two napped for about two hours before Renjun woke up, immediately greeted by the scent of his soulmate's arms around him. She hugged him so tightly, as if she feared that if she let him go, she would lose him.

Renjun smiled, gently kissing her arms before removing her arms from around him.

The girl whined in her sleep, clearly not wanting to let him go and Renjun bit his lip, holding back a slight laugh.

After a few minutes of struggling, he finally managed to get out of her grip and stood up from the bed, taking in the beauty of her natural state. He felt head over heels at just her sight.

Renjun leaned down and placed a small kiss on her forehead and then made his way to the twins' cribs making sure they were both asleep. Once he confirmed that everyone was sleeping, he made his way downstairs where he stretched, relieving his muscles.

He checked the time, realizing it would be evening soon.

Renjun was quite bored. He was the only one awake with nothing to do. And with that thought, he went to a cabinet where he grabbed sketch paper, pencils, coloring pencils and paint.

With a satisfied smile, Renjun headed back to the living room and set him items on the table before sitting down and holding the pencil in his hand.

His pencil tapped the table for a bit, wondering what he should draw when suddenly an idea came into mind and began sketching.

Renjun's hands moved gracefully with each stroke of the pencil he made. He was talented in art and there was no denying it.

As Renjun drew, Sooyeon had woken up as well, finally recognizing that Renjun wasn't with her in bed.

She let out a small yawn as she stood from the bed, stretching out her limbs. Her eyes wandered to the twins' cribs as well, confirming that they were sleeping and she smiled at their sight. She loved those babies with her entire heart. It always made her smile seeing them.

Sooyeon then wandered downstairs, seeing Renjun focused on something in the living room. She smiled at his sight as well, finding anything he does attractive.

With silent steps, Sooyeon went behind Renjun, throwing her arms over his shoulder and resting her head on his shoulder which clearly startled him.

"Oh! Hey." He said, trying to act as if he wasn't just scared which made Sooyeon giggle a bit.

"Hi." She said before placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"How'd you rest?" He asked the girl, glancing at her slightly before focusing on his drawing again.

"Pretty well. Watcha doing?" She asked, noticing how concentrated he was.

"Drawing. You like it?" He asked, holding up his sketch.

It was a sketch of his, Sooyeon's and the twins' necks, all showing the conjoined ring tattoo/birthmark that the soulmates and twins held.

Sooyeon's heart fluttered at the drawing and she let out a gasp.

"It's so.. beautiful!" She complimented which made Renjun smile.

"Just like you." He said, making Sooyeon blush and fail to hide her smile.

"You hungry?" He asked her as he placed down the drawing and pencils, standing from the couch and facing her.

"I could eat."

Renjun placed a small kiss on her forehead before heading to the kitchen, grabbing a few things for a simple meal that he knew Sooyeon loved.

As Renjun cooked, Sooyeon stood in the kitchen, watching him. She absolutely adored when he cooked for her. It made her feel special which was exactly what Renjun wanted her to feel.

Once Renjun finished making the meal, he put it in two plates for the both of them and placed them in the kitchen counter, earning an applause from Sooyeon.

"Amazing chef as always." She complimented, acting like a posh food critique which made Renjun chuckle.

"Always an honor to cook for you." Renjun said while bowing, playing along with her act which resulted in the two laughing.

Once Sooyeon's laughter died down, a wide smile was still on her face as she extended her arms out, asking for a hug that Renjun more than gladly accepted.

"Thank you for making me food." She said into the hug, her eyes resting shut as she enjoyed the embrace that they had.

"You know I'll do anything for you." Renjun said and Sooyeon pouted before smiling.

"You're so amazing. I don't know how I got so lucky to be with you and best of all, have you as my soulmate." She said and Renjun pulled his head back from her shoulder, looking her in the eye.

"It should really be me saying that. Sooyeon, you're the most amazing girl I know. I'm so glad to have you in my life." Renjun said, making Sooyeon's heart flutter.

Sooyeon leaned in and Renjun did the same, their lips colliding with each other. Although it wasn't their first kiss, it always felt so magical. Their hearts still practically exploded at the feeling as their lips moved against each other softly. It was a kiss full of many emotions, trying to show how much the other meant the other.

As they released from the kiss, Sooyeon bit down on her bottom lip, heart beating rapidly. Her eyes looked into Renjun's perfect ones, and she knew that now was the time.

"Renjun," she began, Renjun's eyes never leaving hers.

"I love you, Renjun."

A wide smile was put on Renjun's face as he kissed her lips again, pulling her closer to him if that were even possible. He was ecstatic, the words she said were the words he was dying to hear.

His pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her, the biggest smile imaginable.

"I love you too, Sooyeon."

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"IT'S GO TIME!" Someone yelled as they all cheered for the words they just heard.

"It's our time to shine!"

"Oh wait what's happening?"

"Something special. Something very special."

A bright light and fog surrounded the people and in an instant, they disappeared from their place.

In three other homes, the same fog and bright light surrounded 6 people.

"Ah it's happening again." Someone told another.

"This feeling is so exciting."

And just like that, they disappeared from their homes as well.

✓ exchange student - huang renjunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara