sixteen

"Jisung, stop playing with your food."

"Chenle, stop trying to feed Dea that spicy stuff."

Once the group had gotten their food, it became slightly messy.

Mark had handed Dea to Chenle while Jisung kept Yejun with him. They refused to put the babies back on their stroller and Renjun and Sooyeon accepted that. They wanted their babies to interact.

What did they find out? Babies, adult babies and food do not mix.

Chenle kept teasing Dea, circling a spoon full of his spicy food around her, making her mad.

Dea ended up grabbing the spoon herself and almost shoving the spicy substance in her own mouth, tired of Chenle's teasing which clearly made everyone shocked.

Yejun on the other hand kept trying to take Jisung's chopsticks anytime Jisung placed food in his mouth.

As much as Renjun and Sooyeon wanted to put the kids back in their strollers to calm the table down, they were enjoying it too much to do so. It was really hilarious.

After a while, everyone successfully ate, even the twins once Chenle and Jisung gave them back to Renjun and Sooyeon.

"I still can't believe he slapped me to take my chopsticks." Jisung said, still in disbelief as he got up with everyone else, making sure his and everyone else's area were clean enough to make the job easier for the waitresses.

"You should've given him to us." Sooyeon said and Jisung shook his head.

"I like him. He likes to copy me." Jisung said and Sooyeon shrugged, letting the boy be happy with his decision.

"It was funny when Dea tried taking Chenle's food, too." Mark pointed out and Haechan laughed at the memory, startling Yunhee slightly when he practically threw himself forward.

"She was fed up with you!" Haechan exclaimed as he pointed to Chenle, making the boy furrow his brows.

"Just like her dad." Jiyeon said, laughing a bit.

"At least we can assume that Chenle won't be the favorite uncle for Dea since he kept teasing her." Jaemin pointed out.

"No denying Jisung is Yejun's favorite though." Jeno pointed out, seeing how Jisung kept making faces at Yejun in the stroller which he copied.

"Who's Kyungsan's favorite?" Renjun asked Haechan who shrugged.

"I think Mark is."

"There's really no denying it. Everytime Mark comes over, Kyungsan comes waddling down the stairs so fast to hug him." Yunhee stated and everyone laughed minus Sooyeon who was still confused.

"Kyungsan?" She asked and Renjun finally remembered she didn't know the kid's names, just of their existence after Renjun told her who they are.

"Kyungsan is their toddler. He's really smart." Renjun told the girl who 'ahh'ed in understanding.

"Smart like me." Haechan boasted and Renjun shrugged.

"Eh."

"Rude."

"Then there's Sunhi, Jeno's and my baby." Kyungmi said with a smile.

"You remember how we mentioned Taeyong earlier?" Jeno asked, wanting to help catch her up too.

"Oh I know Taeyong." Sooyeon said which slightly shocked everyone.

"He's friends with Baekhyun."

"Ahhh right. I forgot about that." Kyungmi said, remembering the times Baekhyun went over to their house.

"So he babysits your kids?" Sooyeon asked and Kyungmi nodded.

"He really likes Kyungsan and Sunhi. I have a feeling he'll like Dea and Yejun too!"

"Speaking of, our kids should meet." Jeno offered and they agreed while the others stayed silent, not knowing how to fit in the conversation.

"See Jiyeon? Even more of a reason to have a kid." Jaemin whined to Jiyeon who sighed.

"In the future, Jaem. Let's just enjoy Buddy." Jiyeon said before pecking the boy's lips.

"Their dog." Renjun told Sooyeon who 'ahh'ed once again.

Everyone continued to converse, joking outside of the restaurant as they enjoyed their time before having to depart like they knew they had to.

"Chenle, do you want us to give you a ride home?" Sooyeon asked the boy who happily nodded.

"I get to ride home with Dea and Yejun!" Chenle exclaimed, excited to spend times with the twins and rubbed it in Jisung's face.

"Can I ride with y'all next time?" Jisung asked and they nodded, wanting to make the younger happy which worked.

Everyone bid goodbye to each other, leaving Chenle, Renjun, Sooyeon and the twins there.

Renjun and Chenle were busy putting away the stroller, taking out the twins beforehand and handing one to Sooyeon while Chenle held the other.

Sooyeon allowed Chenle to enter in the middle before placing Dea next to him in her car seat while Chenle struggled a bit to put Yejun next to him as well.

Once Sooyeon finished, she stood straight up next to the car and was about to close the door until something- more like someone- caught her eye.

Sooyeon stood still, shock going through her body at the sight of the person. It was the person who practically helped ruin her life and Sooyeon didn't know why.

Coincidentally, it was also her ex best friend and who she was with shocked her even more.

It was the other person who helped ruin her life; her ex-boyfriend.

Sooyeon was stunned still, keeping them in her sight. They were happy, smiling like nothing. Acting like they didn't ruin the girl's life in Seoul.

They hadn't caught her staring yet, and she was far beyond happy for that but seeing them again after so long really hit her nerves.

"You okay?" Renjun suddenly asked from beside her, startling the girl.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She told him, gulping down the lump in her throat. She glanced at the two and noticed they still hadn't seen her.

Renjun noticed how stiff she went at the glance and looked over, seeing two slightly familiar faces. He recognized them from high school.

Renjun immediately knew that they had done something to her and was probably the reason she was terrified of coming to Seoul. He knew he had to keep her safe from them.

Renjun placed a quick kiss to her forehead before opening the passenger door for her.

"Let's go home." He said with an endearing smile which made Sooyeon calm down a bit.

She nodded as she entered the seat and Renjun closed the door right after, taking a quick glance to the two again.

He wasn't gonna let them get near her and ruin everything. He knew he wasn't.

He then made his way to the drivers side, taking a hold of Sooyeon's hand once again before driving off to drop Chenle off at his house.

"Hey, did you see that?"

"See what?"

"I could've sworn I just saw Sooyeon."

"No way! Didn't we scare her off and make her go to Busan?"

The person shrugged.

"Maybe we did but maybe she came back for who knows what."

"Maybe we'll see her around. Have a talk?"

"Sounds fun. I'm in."