Pretty Boy

{I know it's been a while, but here's your new chapter!!!

Warnings: FLUFFINESS AND CRACK

Ships: Peter x Spencer Reid

Note: This is yet another crossover... This time it's Avengers x Criminal Minds!

ENJOY pEaSaNtS!!}

<~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~>

It was a Wednesday night at Avengers Tower. The moon was overhead, and almost everyone was in their bed. (Me rhyming without realizing: -_-)

Tony, the main insomniac of the family, was in his lab tinkering (as per usual). He was just about to finish one of Clint's new arrows when he got an alert from FRIDAY. "Yes dear?"

"Sir, Peter seems to be getting a call from a number unknown to you."

"Check his cameras."

"They're offline, sir."

Tony immediately went into dad mode. "Pull up the call audio and trace it."

When the audio pulled up, he heard Peter pick up the phone.

(Peter)(Other person)

"Hey Pretty Boy..."

"Peter, I've told you to stop calling me that! Morgan teases me enough!"

"I love that nickname though!"

The other person groaned and let out a deep sigh. "Fine, but only because it isn't as bad when you say it."

Tony heard Peter giggle in response. "Are you excited for Friday?"

"Yeah, I just hope we don't get a case. I feel so bad that I keep having to reschedule."

"Hey, it's okay! I know you can't control your cases. I just miss you so much! So how are you doing?"

Tony immediately calls out to FRIDAY. "Did you trace it?"

"Yes sir, it's coming from a Dr. Spencer Reid in Virginia."

"Background check?"

"One moment sir."

Tony tuned back into the phone conversation and waited.

"-unplugged the coffee machine on purpose!!! I had to chase him all the way to the lair before he apologized!" Peter started to laugh, which set off this 'Spencer' more. "Peter this isn't funny!!! I live off of coffee! He unplugged my life source!"

"One: it is pretty funny. And two: You know you can just prank him back right?"

"Yeah I know, and I will, but tell me again: what's so important that I should take off an ENTIRE DAY of work?"

"Me."

Tony raises an eyebrow. This is the same person who was so shy he couldn't even say that he was dying without stuttering?

"I- why do you do this to me, Peter? One word from your mouth can be more fucking persuasive than a glare from Hotch!"

"So you will?"

"Of course I will, Webhead. We can go have a night out while you're here."

"That sounds amazing!!! We can celebrate our anniversary and actually spend time together! We could sit together and have a full night to ourselves for once. Ok you know what, I'm going to go so that I can hopefully sleep. Love you, Pretty Boy!"