The Witness (Part 2)

{Same as everything as Part One besides that there is Hawksilver and Stucky(sorry I just love the ships). If you read that, you can read this. As you should already know, Wade is 17 and Peter is 16. The Avengers hate Deadpool and don't know who he is under the mask. Nick Fury, Natasha, and Peter are the only ones who know. This also features some Spongebob time cards hehe}

***ALSO NOTE: Let's pretend that in this, all of the Avengers are awake by 10:30 am, even Tony... I'm a lazy writer sorry [not sorry] LASTLY: A change from Part One... Nick Fury also knows about Peter and Wade's relationship. He also approves.***

The next morning, Peter stayed in his bedroom as long as he could without Steve or Bucky dragging him out, which meant he walked into the kitchen at 10:15 am.

He ate quickly, knowing that he was going to tell everyone about him and Wade and also knowing that Wade was going to be there in five minutes.

<~•Line Break•~>

All of the Avengers were awake and done with breakfast (except Clint because he always wakes up late, much to Peter's relief) when Peter got a text.

Wade <3
Hey Petey I'm here!!!

Petey-Pie ^•^
Ok, stay in my room until I call for you. I can already sense Clint in the elevator, so it shouldn't be long. Love you UwU

Wade <3
Love you too, Petey!!! See you in a few!!!

Next, he decided to tell (more like warn) Natasha that today was the day.

Baby Spider
Hey, don't act surprised if everyone finds out about me and Wade this morning.

Mama Spider
Peter... How are you going to tell them?

Baby Spider
Ummm I'm not...
Clint is ;)

Mama Spider
And HOW is Clint going to tell them?!?

Baby Spider
He saw us making out at 2 am... We let him see us though.

Mama Spider
Ok. As long as your ready for them to know, I'm good with it. But if they take it badly, you can stay at my apartment for a while. I'll even let Wade come over.

Baby Spider
Yay! Thanks, Mama Spider!!!
Ok, I hear the elevator coming up.
SHOWTIME!!!

As Peter put away his phone, the bird brain himself crept out of the elevator and into the foyer. Only a few people could even see him from there.

To everyone else, he looked sick with bloodshot wide eyes, flushed cheeks, and a blank faraway stare. But to Peter and Natasha, who knew the situation, Clint was clearly internally scarred.

When Pietro looked up at Clint, his boyfriend of over a year, he immediately sped over to him.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you sick? Do you need anything? Are you hurt?!?"

"I'm not hurt or sick. I'm fine, Babe," he said. Under his breath, he added, "Physically, that is."

The speedster then attempted to guide Clint to one of the living room couches, but right as Clint passed through the entryway into the living room (where everyone was) he screamed. He automatically sank to the floor, curled up in a ball, and started to rock back and forth while mumbling, "Nononono, not you please not you! Please no nonononononono..."