You guys don't know a lot about me... (Part 1?)

{Thank you to @mspokes7298 for requesting this loose sequel to "Married and Proud"!

Warnings: swearing (you should know this by now), blood(?), sadboi!Peter for a bit

Ships: Winterfalcon, Spideysilver (cute af and I refuse to say that Pietro is dead... Nuff said)

Note: Peter is 17 and a "senior at Midtown" and Pietro is 19 and "never finished high school".

People in the tower are:
- Peter
- Tony
- Steve
- Natasha
- Clint
- Rhodey
- Wanda
- Pietro

There will also be references to other shows, movies, and books.
**COMMENT IF YOU FIND ANY!**

<~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~>

It had been three months since Sam and Bucky told the team they were married, and life was going great. They now shared their floor, and everyone else stayed on theirs. No one had an issue with the relationship, especially after the team saw how much the two men loved each other.

Peter was the couple's number one fan, and will most likely be for the rest of his and their lives. The only problem was that he wasn't being completely honest to his family either. Yeah, everyone has secrets, but his were bigger than that. Every minute the team doesn't know was another minute they were in more danger than they thought, from threats the Avengersalone could not face.

Why am I telling you this? What's the point of this tedious prelude? Well that's because I felt a little professional today and wanted to bore you... Of course not! The point is that the author is a dramatic teenager and wants you to know that Peter has a secret.

A secret that the Avengers will soon find out.

<•>

Peter was currently on one of the common room's many couches, staring at the cloudy sky outside. He was supposed to be doing something with his boyfriend and superfamily, but he was just off in his own thoughts about the cabin and his siblings.

After a while Tony noticed, followed by everyone else. They looked at each other confused, quickly turning back at the boy who was now staring straight at them.

Everyone jumped except Natasha. Pietro put a hand over his heart. "Do riti, zlato!" ("Holy shit, baby!")

The spider tilted his head. "What?"

"Kid, you scared the living hell out of us!" Tony answered.

"Oh, sorry... Wait what were we doing?"

"Watching a movie..?"

"Oh yeah right!" Peter looked away and mumbled. "Styx how am I this dumb..."

He then stood up abruptly and started walking away. "Welp, I'm gonna go to my room and work on my essay. See you guys."

Once he's gone, the rest of the team all look at each other.

"What's up with him?"

"He's your son, Tony, so you're probably the only one who could figure it out."

"I'm wounded, Capsicle! Using sarcasm against ME?!" The billionaire then looked up and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait... Fri what's Pete doing right now?"