Lost, but Hopefully Found

This is based on requests from MarvelDreamer Squiggle_Worm and extragumyum . hope you guys like it!!!

ALSO: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! This was my first angsty chapter and also a mix of two different requests so it was harder for me to write.

{Warnings: Flashbacks, PTSD, suicidal thoughts and actions, and blood (barely any)}
{Ships: Parley}
{Note: The Avengers (including Tony) don't know about Peter's fight with the Vulture. They only know that Peter defeated him. Harley, on the other hand, knows everything. Peter confided in him about everything (the warehouse, the PTSD, EVERYTHING!!!). Peter moved into the tower after Aunt May was shot saving a civilian during a robbery while Peter was at school.}

(FRIDAY= italicized only)

Peter's thoughts:

Today has been great! Flash is on vacation, so I'm bully-free until he comes back. I aced my pop quiz in Algebra and turned my English essay in on time, so I have no homework tonight. Wait... that means more time for a movie night with Harles and the family! Oh, shoot! The bell's about to ring!!! I need to go!

3rd POV:

Right as the bell rang, Peter raced out of the school and down the street, towards the black SUV parked on the side of the road.

"Hi, Happy!" Peter said as he got settled into the car. Happy, who was starting to like the kid (Not that he would ever admit it to anyone aloud), asked the teen how his day was. Throughout the entire drive to Avengers Tower, Peter rambled on and on about every little detail of his day: from how easy the Chemistry assignment was to how MJ called him a loser at lunch.

When the car pulled up to the tower, Peter hopped out and cheerfully skipped through security and into the private elevator.

"Good afternoon, Petey, " FRIDAY greeted, "The Avengers are currently waiting for you in the training room. Shall I take you to them?"

"Yes, please FRI. Also, where is Harley right now?" Peter asked.

"He seems to be taking a nap in your room." the AI answered as the doors open into the training floor. It was one big room with every fitness tool available. The rest of the Avengers were in training clothes and looked excited. They were never excited at the same time, which intrigued him greatly.

(Just imagine gym equipment everywhere)

Peter quickly got changed in the locker room, thinking they were going to train, but when he walked out

Peter quickly got changed in the locker room, thinking they were going to train, but when he walked out... everyone was gone. The whole room was silent until the young spider heard a creaking sound from the metal beam above him. Right as he looked up to see the team all crouched on the beam looking nervous, the whole thing fell on top of him. He tried to hold it up, but it was somehow too heavy and had him pinned to the ground in seconds. The Avengers tried to talk to him, but he was already gone.