Field Trip...with a twist?

{MERRY CHRISTMAS PEASANTS!!! As my gift to all of you, I give you my own take on the iconic field trip trope. I hope you enjoy it!!!

This was requested by Bi_Slytherin_Bitch

Warnings: language

Ships: Pepperony

Note: When I mention that the Avengers are somewhere, I mean the original 6 (no Thor tho) plus Bucky.}

<~•~>

Hey, guys! This is Peter! So long (actually short) story short I decided to stay at home for my field trip. Why you may ask? Maybe it's because the field trip is to my FUCKING HOUSE!!! Yeah, I'm so screwed...

ANYWAY!! I know this sucks ass, but I wanted to make the best of it and have a little fun. So I'm going to prank my class...and maybe a few Avengers.

<~Nobody's POV~>

Peter woke up at 4:30 am and crept to his Uncle Loki's room. He quietly knocked on the door and just stood waiting.

Moments later, the door opened and the teen smiled as he snuck into the dark room. He stopped at the large bed and started humming the Spiderman theme song. Loki slowly sat up and smirked at the boy.

"Yes, little one?"

Peter copied the god's smirk.

"Can you help me with a little prank?"

"Ooo, what fun. Of course, I'll help you. Now, who are we pranking?"

Peter chucked. He took out a small slip of paper and gave it to the trickster.

"My class, mostly. They're coming here for a field trip, but the teacher said I couldn't go because of all of my absences. Although, we could trick a few others while we wait for the class.."

"Hmmm ok. How do you want to prank them? Why do you need my help?"

Peter's eyes twinkled in a way that Loki was honestly scared and intrigued by.

"I want you to turn me into a girl. I want to basically hide from them in a girl's body, except I have a few ideas for later."

Loki's eyes widened with mischief.

"I can do that right now if you would like."

Loki waved his hand as Peter nodded rapidly. The spider giggled as he felt himself change into a female body. (No, I'm not even going to TRY to describe it.)

When he/she had finished transforming, Peter looked at his/her reflection in the tall mirror next to Loki's bed. He/she was an inch or two shorter, with wavy brown hair trailing down his/her now-curvy figure to his/her lower back. He/she turned to the side and immediately saw that he/she had a pair of generously-sized breasts and a curvy ass.

"Thanks so much, Loki! I look so hot! Oh my god, I need to go change and get ready!!! Bye!"

Peter ran out of the dark bedroom and down the hall to his/her mom's door. He/She knew his/her dad was still in the lab so he knocked. Less than a minute later, his/her mom opened the door with a grin and ushered him/her inside.

For the next 2 hours (Do the math, they start at 4:45), the pair tried on dresses and shoes until they had found the cutest and most revealing dress that fit Peter.