COME ONE COME ALL!

OK PEASANTS! HERE'S THE DEAL:
I've finished the next oneshot!

You, my hopefully loyal readers, all might be thinking 'Wait wtf already?! She never updates regularly!'

WELL YOU ARE VERY MUCH CORRECT, but I somehow gotinto the mood of writing a full chapter in the week after I last published!

So in the spirit of me being bored and it being to early to publish a new chapter, I decided to let you all participate in a little activity!

<~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~>

Please leave an inline comment on the picture below with whatever fandom (my main ones are listed in my bio) you want me to label!

Fandoms I won't talk about/dont know about:1) Anything anime (sorry to my weebs but I just haven't gotten into it)2) Once Upon a Time (I've only seen S1 and part of S2)3) Friends 4) Outer Banks 5) Lucifer 6) Grey's Anatomy 7) The Punisher/Jessica ...

1) Anything anime (sorry to my weebs but I just haven't gotten into it)
2) Once Upon a Time (I've only seen S1 and part of S2)
3) Friends
4) Outer Banks
5) Lucifer
6) Grey's Anatomy
7) The Punisher/Jessica Jones/Luke Cage/Iron Fist (I am currently watching Daredevil S2)
8) Agents of SHIELD (ok I'm starting to rewatch this pls don't hurt me 🙇‍♀️)

PLEASE ALSO NOTE: Some of the fandoms I may have seen the movies and not read the books (like TMZ and Divergent trilogies).

If you'd like, you can also ask me to label a certain fandom's actors and actresses!

<~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~>

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND I'LL BE POSTING MY ANSWERS SOON!!!