Chap. 1

Wheein's POV
I open my eyes because of an alarm and the sun hitting my face. I move to the other side and saw my precious little lion sleeping peacefully. I woke up like this every single day yet I'm not tired of looking at her.

We're just living in a small apartment but it's already huge for the two of us. We don't care about how big or where we live. The most important thing is that we love each other.

I'm just scanning her face up to her collar, neck and shoulders. Not until I realised that she's naked. I got shocked and look at myself under the covers, and I'm naked as well.

"You have short term memory lost again," Hyejin giggles at me while her eyes are still closed.

"I'm drunk last night, no?" I ask her as she opens her eyes.

"You're super drunk that you even made me cum so many times," she said as she hops out of the bed revealing her beautiful curved body.

"That's how I love you!" I said and hops on the bed and grab her by the hand as we enter the bathroom.

I sit on the tub first as I fill it with water. I sign her to hop in so she did. She sits in front of me and leans her back against my chest. Her warm body with cold water is the best for taking a bath.

"How was last night?" I ask her since I can't remember it.

"I don't think I can cum again after last night," she giggles at it. "You stop when I collapsed because of what you did," she caresses my thigh.

"I did?" She turns around to face me.

She nods at me as her hand was roaming on my inner thigh and lower abdomen. "And that made me didn't touch you here," she pouts as her thumb draw circles on my clit. "Now it's my turn," she said and attack my lips.

She licks my lower lip as she put one finger inside me. I cup her face while she's drawing circles and insert another finger.

"Uhm" I let out a moan as she keeps on moving her fingers inside of me.

She pulled away and look at me in the eyes. "You're sexy," said as she goes down to my neck and boobs.

She's licking it and playing with the other one using her hands. She thrust and moves her fingers faster that I felt that I'm going to cum.

"I-I'm-" I didn't finish what I'm saying because I came on the water.

"We're quits now," she smirks and gives me a peck on the lips.

"W-We should take a shower now," I said while panting.

"We should," she giggles.

←×→

Hyejin is driving to our workplace. We first bought some coffee before proceeding to work. I'm eating some newly baked cookies and she's drinking her coffee. I reach out to her mouth and feed her the cookies because I know she wants it too.

Hyejin is a model as well as an assistant photographer. While I'm the manager of the Photography Department and a professional and main photographer. To be exact, she is my assistant photographer so we share the same project at the time.

We arrive and she parks the car in the parking lot. We hop out of the car and moves to the trunk. We grab some of our equipment that we will be using for the day. I got surprised when she grabbed a suit from the backseat.

"You have a photoshoot today?" I ask and she facepalms herself.

"You didn't check on the schedule?" She asks so I take out my phone from my pocket and saw both of our schedules.

"Oh, right!" I smile innocently as she shakes her head.

"Let's go!" She signs me so we walk inside the building.

Almost half of the employees here were admiring Hyejin's beauty. I get it since she's indeed pretty or more I saw beautiful like a goddess. But sorry for them, she's my goddess now.

"Keep smiling!" She said while her phone is near my face. I didn't even know that I'm smiling like an idiot right now.

"Stop it!" I said and shake my hand in front of her.

"I already take some," she sticks out her tongue as we got inside our office.

I just giggle at her since I have a lot of pictures of her on my phone, but she has more than I have. Hyejin's desk and my desk were in the same office.

"Yongsun unnie is here now right?" She asks as she fixes herself on her shoot.

"Maybe," I shrugged my shoulder while I'm fixing my table. "You know Byul unnie's car is here so she might be here as well," as I said it, both of us giggle at each other.

Byul unnie is the president here and as far as I know, she will be the next CEO. Yongsun unnie is her mean secretary like almost all of the employees said. Well, she's not that mean, she's just strict on works but a soft baby inside.

"Hyejin-ah~" both of us look at each other because of the familiar voice.

Hyejin fixes her clothing but not her make-up since she's waiting for Yongsun unnie's help. The door opens revealing a red like tomato Kim Yongsun. She's red like someone confesses her feelings or she's angry.

"You look weird," Hyejin laughs at her as she hugs Hyejin tightly.

"Please close the door! Thank you!" I said sarcastically so she closed the door and rolled her eyes that made me giggles.

"Anyways," she said and walk over to Hyejin's table as they start putting makeup on her.

I sit on my swivel chair and fixing the camera I'll be using later on. They are whispering to each other and squealing like they hear good news. I don't know what is going on between both of our unnie but I know that they are living in the same house and 2 years in a relationship.

"Unnie it's too thick!" Hyejin shouts and stands up from her chair.

"It's not!" They argue.

"It's fine for me though, it suits your concept for today," I said with a smile that made her pout.

"You sure?" She asks so both unnie and I nod at her. "Fine, let's move on to the shoot then," she signs me so I walk behind her.

"I'll be going too. See you later!" Yongsun unnie said as we bid our goodbyes.

"Cover your cleavage!" I said and give her my scarf since we will be in the basement.

"Okay," she smiles as we arrived at the shooting place.

←×→

It's finally done and she's satisfied with it so we head home early today. She's removing her make-up in the living room while I'm cooking our lunch.

Byul unnie even talk to me about how can she surprise Yongsun unnie on their anniversary. I don't know about what Yongsun unnie told Hyejin but I guess it's the same.

"Babe!" Hyejin shouts from the living room.

"Yes?" I said as I serve our food on the counter.

"I don't know what to tell Yongsun unnie about their nearly anniversary," she said with a heavy sigh.

"Why are they even asking us? It's their anniversary, not ours," I said with giggles.

"Well, it's their 2 years," she said as she sits with me and started eating.

"All they have to do is be their self right?" I said and give her a peck on the lips.

"We should call each of them saying that," she giggles and kisses me on the cheek.