Chap. 17

Hyejin's POV
I regret drinking too much at that time. It's been 3 days yet it still feels embarrassing thinking about what happened the next day.

Flashback
I wake up because of bright light hitting my face. I open my eyes with the feeling of it being ripped off of my head. I look around me and it's our room, so I lay my back to go back to sleep again.

But remembering that I shouldn't be here making me stand up. I almost got slipped on the floor but I hold the bed making it my assistance.

I rub my eyes and Wheein is not in the room. I started to panic while my head is breaking like hell.

"Wheein!?" I shout while taking steps towards the kitchen and holding my head.

"Yeah?" She asks sweetly with a big smile.

She seems like making breakfast so I just let her. "You okay?" She asks so I just sit on the table while holding my head.

"Yeah, it's just hangover," I said.

"Oh, I don't know what that is but I guess water can help," she then gives me a glass of water.
End of Flashback

She took care of me the whole day since all of my co-workers are having hangovers as well. I feel like I'm a baby at that time, to be honest.

She didn't let me do anything, she does all the chores, the cooking. While me laying on the couch asleep. I sleep on the couch because I don't want her to know that I'm sleeping in the art room. Especially because she sometimes wakes me just to eat or even drink water.

All I wish and hope at that time is that she is Wheein who knows me every single inch. The Wheein that knows why she is taking care of me and vice versa.

I'm currently sitting on my while doing some work. Editing and clearing some photos that we should be publishing to the public in the next 2 days.

Wheein is at home because she doesn't have any therapy sessions for a day or two. Her therapy is doing well since she remembers things quite fast by now. Her therapy will be ending in 2 or 3 months based on how her memory returns.

Wheein's POV
I don't know what I should do for the day. I mean the apartment is clean, the laundries are done and we still have foods for the day. So I'm here on the couch laying down doing nothing while looking at the ceiling because I don't like the TV shows at these hours.

I started to close my eyes to calm myself. Pictures started to show up and even some scenarios. Those scenarios are still the same as before so I let my mind flow against the mood.

I started to caress the couch as a scenario come to my head. A scenario that I've never seen before.

It's me and Hyejin, it shows that we are just hugging each other while looking at the TV's screen. Hyejin cup my face and started to path our lips together. Our tongue fights for dominance like there is no tomorrow.

My hands started to push her against the couch making her lay her back. I got on top of her while my left hand started to caress her clothed breast.

I got shocked by it so I open my eyes. Even though it's just in my head, it feels so real like it happened before. Or am I just making it because of some certain feeling I have for her? The feelings that I should love her, protect her but the feeling of realization that she's stressed because of me sometimes.

I sit on and hold my head then massage my temple while letting out a big sigh. "What was that?" I ask myself. "Is that true? That does happen here?" I look at the couch and roam my eyes all over the place.