Chap. 8

Hyejin's POV
She already has this test as well as those MRIs, the doctor said that she has this amnesia. I got more terrified knowing about that.

The doctor said that she has this certain type of amnesia as the doctor said. It's a kind of amnesia that a patient can't remember what is their past or what event happened on her memories before the accident. But as the wound heals, the memories may start to appear.

So basically, she can't remember who she is, what are the things she likes, who are the people that surround her. According to the doctor, physical and linguistic factors can be affected too, as she is new to this world. So she has to go on therapy regardless of that.

I don't know what is the right emotion or the right word to let out from myself. All I know is that I'm hurt knowing that our memories were out of her mind.

"Hyejin!" Byul unnie shakes me.

"H-Hmm?" I look at them.

"Are you alright?" Yongsun unnie look at me with worried eyes.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine," I smile at them bitterly.

"You look sa-fi-cry," Wheein attempt to say something.

"Sad?" Byul unnie said and smile at her.

"Sad, you look sad," Wheein said and hops out of her bed so I help her.

"I'm fine," I said with hands under her waist and she put me into a hug. "W-Why are you hugging me?" I said with shock drawn to me.

"I just feel like it," she said and I hug her back.

"I missed you," I whisper to her but I guess she heard it right.

"I missed you too, I guess," as she said it, it gives sadness to me.

I stepped back, and I could feel my tears dripping, so I turned away from her to brush them away as quickly as I could. I shouldn't make her see this side of me since doesn't even know who I am to cry over her.

"You better go home first, Hyejin," Byul unnie then patted my shoulder so I nod to her as my answer.

"I'll be living now," I said and grab my bag.

"Bye, stay safe!" Wheein said and wave at me with a smile.

I didn't look back because I know I will be hurt more and walk away from the room to head to the parking lot. I hop on the driver's side and started to drive, I know I can't cry here in the car because I know I will be having a mental breakdown as well.

The time I got into our apartment, I immediately lock the door and run into our room. I jump on the bed making my stomach land into it first. I also grab the pillow she always uses and I can smell her scent.

"T-There's a lot of people," I said and buried my face into it as my tears started to fall. "W-Why should it be you?" I cry more.

Yongsun's POV
At the time Hyejin walks out, sadness is painted into her. The sadness that she just wants this day or herself to end. I know it's so hard for herself knowing that the love of her life didn't recognize her even a bit.

I don't know what to tell her if I'm being honest. But I want to be on her side even though I can't say anything to her.

"Can I ask?" Wheein said that made me look at her. Since Byul is out buying snacks.

"Yeah sure," I smile at her.

"You and Byu-Moon-" she is attempting to say it so I help her.

"Moon Byul?" I said and she sits on the edge of her bed.

"You and Moon Byul unnie seems like something," she smiles mischievously.

"Oh," I giggle at her.

"Oh?" She tilts her head with confused eyes.

"Byul and I were in a relationship, we're 2 years by now," I said and smile at her sweetly.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "That's so long to be in a relationship," she said with amazement on her face.

That's not long if you know how long you loved Hyejin with all of your heart. But I can't say it since you will be more stressed by it.

"Yeah," I just smile at her.

"How about Hyejin?" She said and lean her back on the bed again. "Is she in a relationship too?" She looks so confused and concern about it.

She is in a relationship with you for almost 6 years now. That's why she is really hurt knowing that you lost your memories of her.

"She is not," I said. 

"But she is happy being with it right?" She looks at me with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah," is the only word I can say towards her.

"I hope she will find someone that really deserves her well," she said in a sincere tone.

That's you if you know it, you two really deserve each other more than anything.

"We're hoping about it too," I said and giggle at her.