Chap. 4

Hyejin's POV
I'm here at the grocery store with Wheein. We're always together when it comes to shopping or buying necessary things. You don't have to be so shocked about this though.

She's pushing the shopping cart and playing with it as well. I let her be because she's cute and childish at the same time.

"We're out of milk," she said and we proceed on the dairy aisle.

"Because you always drink it like it's your water," I said and she rolled her eyes that made me laugh.

"Don't expose me like that," she said and pouts.

"We're the only person here so you don't have to worry," I said and look over the aisle.

"It's like we're on a scary movie," she said and acted as a ghost.

"You're too cute to be a ghost," I said and grab two bottles of milk.

"Even when we're ghosts we will stay together," she said and give me kisses on my cheeks.

"Stop it!" I said and push her head away as both of us giggles. "Let's go, we have to pay for this," I said and sign her to follow me.

"That's all you need?" She said and I nod. "Okay!" She said and push the cart while running.

"We still have time so you don't have to run!" I shout that made her stop.

"Roger that!" She then salutes at me.

←×→

We went to the parking lot and put some of the things we buy on the trunk. She proceeds inside first so I fix the things on the trunk.

I look at the date on my phone and I got shocked. "Our anniversary is in the next 10 days!?" I said as I closed the trunk. "I don't know what to give her," I let out a big sigh and sit on the driver's side.

"Are you okay?" She asks with worried eyes.

"I'm fine," I said and smile at her.

"You sure?" She asks once more and I smile softly again.

"I told you I'm fine," I then cup her face and squeeze her cheeks.

"Okay!" She said and smile under her cheeks.

"Now, where do you want to go?" I ask and give a peck on her lips.

"Starbucks?" She said as I let go of her.

"Okay!" I said and drive off.

She keeps on taking pictures of me while I'm driving, she always does this when the lighting is good or the pose. She's done taking some pictures, she leans her back on the seat.

"So what do you want?" I said as we go to the drive-thru.

I order an americano and a frappuccino for her. Some cakes as well, we're a sweet tooth so we can't help it.

After a while of driving, we finally got to the building where our apartment was. Wheein is carrying almost all of the groceries and I'm holding the rest of it and the keys to open the door as well.

Wheein's POV
I know that our anniversary is still in 10 days but I want to paint her and I know I will take a lot of time to finish it. I gave her a necklace last time.

"I'm going to change okay?" She said as she put the bags on the counter.

"Okay!" I said and put our groceries in the rightful place.

I put the milk and the butter on the fridge, the flour on the cabinets, and so on. After that, I clean the kitchen as well so there will be no messy things.

"Change first, your clothes are on the bed," she said while tying her hair up.

"Oh, thank you!" I said and kiss her lips.

I went inside and put my clothes in a hurry. I know she will be cooking some foods right now. When I finished, I went out of the room and I could smell our lunch. I tip-toe on the art room and I succeed in getting inside.

"It's been a while since I enter here," I said to myself and close the door.

I roam around the room and almost all of the painting and artwork here is flowers, skies, puppies, cats, and a lot more. But I haven't seen a painting of her, I don't know why I haven't painted her though.

"I should buy the things I need tomorrow," I said and I remember the ring I kept on my cabinet.

I got worried because she might see it right now. I don't have the right words to say to her. So I went out of the art room and proceed to our room. I kneel on the last drawer and find it.

"It should be here!" I whisper a shout so she won't hear me. I finally saw it and opened it after a while, so I know it's still there. "Thank goodness!" I let out a big sigh and put it back and secure it.

"Babe let's eat!" She shouts from the kitchen so I close the drawer and walk towards the kitchen.

I sit on the chair in front of her. "Thank you for the food!" I said and we started to eat.