Chap. 5

Wheein's POV
Hyejin is cleaning the apartment so I'm here outside dong shopping for some art things I need. I know that the ring is where she can't find it so I'm confident about it.

I first went to this art shop I always went so I know every corner as well as the employees. I walk into the store and down an aisle, looking for the items I need before continuing to pay for them.

"Is this all you need?" The cashier said and I look at the things I bought.

"Oh! 24x24 canvas!" I said and he nods.

"Here all done!" He said and give me the bag.

"Also, can I borrow a small piece of paper and a pen?" I ask and he gives it to me right away.

"Seems like it's really an important artwork," he said with a laugh as I write on the paper.

"Oh! Shut it!" I laugh at him and give the pen back. "Here, thank you!" I said and put the paper inside the bag.

"You're welcome! See you around!" He said as we bid our goodbyes.

I walk out of the shop and look at the time and it's 5 PM already. She must be done cleaning the apartment. I think she's taking a nap or even eating while watching some movies.

I wait here on the street walk to cross the road. I saw a cafe across the other side. I'm walking on the crossing until a voice shouts at me.

"HEY! LOOK AT YOUR SIDE! YO-" his words were git cut off. And all I know is that there is a huge noise and ringing in as I closed my eyes.

Hyejin's POV
I'm here on the couch doing some work after taking a break from cleaning the apartment. Wheein said that she will be going to buy some paint and things that she had an eye into. I let her be since I want to be alone on cleaning here.

I look at the time on my laptop and it's 6:30 PM already. "She should be here in any minute," I said to myself and lean my back on the couch.

I heard a knock on the door so I open it hoping for her but it's not her. It's both of our unnie smiling with some soju and foods on hand.

"Hi!" Yongsun unnie greeted me as I open the door more to let them in.

"You guys are not thinking about it right?" I said and close the door.

"Oh yes!" Byul unnie said and fix the things they are holding into the table.

"What makes you think about it from the first place?" I ask as I sit on the chair near the table.

"Well," Yongsun unnie said and sit beside me. "It's Saturday and we know that all of us were tired from working since Monday," she smiles.

"So you're saying that it can relieve stress?" I ask them sarcastically. I know these two are thinking about something more.

"Yes!" Byul unnie exclaimed and I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, don't be meany to us," Yongsun unnie said and hugs me tightly.

"I'm not being meany!" I shout a little that made her let go. "Make sure that after we all drink it," I look at them sharply. "You two will not be so drunk up to the point, THAT YOU WILL MAKE OUT HERE OT EVEN HAVE SEX!" I shout at them that made them red.

"We will drink less today I swear!" Byul unnie promised and I look at Yongsun unnie and she nods as well.

"You should be," I sigh and lean my back on the chair.

"By the way," Byul unnie said that made me look at her. "Where is Wheein?" She then sits on the chair in front of me.

"She's out to buy some painting and canvas I guess," I said and grab my phone. "It's been 3 hours since she heads out," I sigh and scroll to my phone looking for her name.

"It will take you only an hour to buy some panting right?" Byul unnie said and I nod at her.

"I should call her," I said and call her.

She didn't pick my call up so I call her more. I call her 6 times already and there is still no Wheein answering my call but it's ringing though. I give up so I stop calling her.

"Still no?" Yongsun unnie said and I nod at her.

"I wonder what happened?" Byul unnie said and lean her head on the chair next to her.

"She never does this, she always picks up my call," I said with mixed worriedness. Both of them nod at me.

Suddenly, my phone rings with 💞BaBy💘 on the caller ID. I answer it since she didn't pick my call earlier.

"Where are you!?" I ask her aggressively with mixed worriedness.

"Hello?" A guy voice on the other line said. It's not Wheein's voice so I panic and I even stand up from where Im sitting.

"Who is this?" I ask calmly while looking at our unnies.

"I'm an officer, is this the patient's relative?" He said that made me worried.

"Patient?" I whisper to myself with my heart is pounding like crazy, but I just answer his question. "Yes, I am, what happened? W-Where is she?" I asked him.

"She got into an accident and now she's at the hospital," he said that made my heart pound even more.

"P-Please give me that name of the h-hospital," I said so he did and we hang up.

I rushed into our bedroom and change my clothes into new ones. I'm panicking like crazy especially when I heard the word 'patient' from the officer.

"What happened?" Byul unnie asks as I wear my coat.

"S-She's been rushed to the hospital," I said and look at them. "I'm going!" I then run to the parking lot and hops on my car.

I know they follow me but I don't have time to explain to them more about what is happening. They understand it and I know they will.

"D-Don't leave me," I said as I drive fast while my body is shaking especially my hands. "N-Not this way!" I shout inside of my car as tears fall on my cheeks.

Mind Can Forget But Heart Can't [Wheesa]✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें