Chap. 19

Wheein's POV
Things and memories started to go back after 2 more months. But I know is I still have things to know even a bit. I want to remember every single thing, I don't care if it's a big or even small thing.

Hyejin is more comfortable with me than before she is. But she's always tired because of work since I'm still going through therapy. She goes home with tired eyes or even a hungry stomach.

My therapy will last in 5 days by what the therapist said. I'm glad about it because I don't want to go there anymore. Not because I hate there, but every time I go there, it just gives me that Hyejin is hurt about me and I'm being a burden to her.

I'm here on the bed while Hyejin is fixing her clothes inside the cabinet. We've been sleeping here in the same room ever since she said me about it. I also didn't allow her to sleep in the art room again because she had back pain for almost 2 weeks straight, but she ignores it while at work.

"What do you want to do know?" She asks and stands up from the floor.

"I don't know," I said with a little pout.

She then hops on the bed next to me so I just look at her fixing some pillows on the headboard. She grabs her phone and checks on something on it, while I'm just looking at her admiring her like always. I got more curious because she's smiling while looking at the screen, so I lean my head over the screen to have a peak but she turns it off making me pout.

"What is it?" She looks at me with a big smile.

"Why are you smiling while looking at the screen?" I pout more.

"I...I was...I'm just having a text from Yongsun unnie but s-she becomes so weird so...yeah," she said looking at the wall.

"I know it's not it, tell me," I look at her with one eyebrow lifting.

"Okay," she sigh. "I was thinking of going on a vacation next month with you," she then cups my face. "But..." She cuts.

"There is a 'BUT'?" I got a little bit annoyed because I can spend a month with her. But hearing 'but' makes me kinda sad.

"Yes, there is a 'but'," she said. "More companies are giving me a job so I can't do that," as she said all I do is pout and buried my face on her stomach and hug her waist.

"Why?" I whine.

"Well, because I have to go to work," she stroked my hair.

I then fix myself to lay on her thigh and hug it. "Then why are you being happy when you have to go to work?" I ask.

"Because..." She then cups my face so I look up at her making our eyes meet. "Because you're going with me," she said happily.

"For real?" I ask with shock and happiness.

"For real!" She said and shows me the text message.

I read it out loud. "Wheein can go to work to right? I really miss that shit inside the company so I was thinking if she can go with you. Also, her juniors want to know her more. If it's fine with you and for her as well." The message said and it's from Byul unnie. "With heart faces," makes me laugh at the emojis.

"See," she smiles at me.

I hop out of the bed and shake my bum while chanting over and over again. "I'm going to work!~ I'm going to work with Hyejin!~" I dance on repeat until my stomach growls.

Hyejin has been laughing at me since I'm happy, but she laughs louder when my stomach growls. "I should cook," she then hops out of the bed.

"Y-You should," I said with shyness and follow her to the kitchen.