Chap. 11

Hyejin's POV
It's almost dawn so I have to pick up Wheein at her therapy. Every therapy Is like a school when she told me about it. But she seems on enjoying the session of her therapy since it sometimes has kids with her or even a not stressful session.

I arrived at the building where she is and I find her there talking with the guard. I guess she went out early so she's having a chit-chat with the guard. She seems curious about what they are talking about and the security guard is so serious about explaining something.

So I walk towards them and approach them by standing behind her. She's still focused on the conversation they are having until she turns around looking for something.

"Looking for something?" I ask making her flinched.

"Oh!" She exclaimed smiling at me.

"Seems like you have to go home Ms. Jung," the security guard said with a smile.

"I guess so," she smiles and waves goodbye.

"Thank you!" I bowed at him.

"You're welcome!" He bowed back and we bid our goodbyes.

I sign Wheein to follow me on the parking lot where my car is. I open the door in the front seat so she can enter, I walk on the other side and hops on the driver's side.

"How's your day?" She asks as I started to drive.

"Quite good," I smile at her.

"Just good?" 

"Yeah," I sigh. "What about you?" I look at her and she has this sweet smile on her face while looking at the window.

"It's amazing," she chuckles.

"Why? Care to share?" I said while focusing on the road.

"The security told me about comfort and love earlier while I'm waiting for you," she sighs softly.

"He did?"

"Yeah! He said loving a person can be the best thing in the world. Even if they are a family, friends or even in a relationship," 

It is like you're riding the clouds and you're letting it take you to the right place. Especially when I'm with you it's always like that, but the clouds dropped me when you forget about who I am.

"And then?" I ask

"He said that comfort is a feeling or physical touch that calms a person when they are sad. He said it makes someone feel full in the heart, making them feel that aren't lonely in this world. He also said that making someone feel in comfort can be meaningful even if we just stay with them or listen to them," she said with a smile on her face as I park the car.

I sign her to hop off so she did and I go out as well. What she said is true, I can feel that my eyes got a little wet as she said those words.

"Also," she exclaimed as we walk to the elevator.

"Hm?" I then press the button on the floor where our apartment is.

"I just want to add something in the 'love' part," she giggles.

"Go on," I said with a smile and open the door.

Both of us enter the apartment and she headed to the living room and lie on the couch. "Go change first," I said so she did.

"I'll continue after," she then jumps and runs to the room.

"I'll change when she's asleep," I whisper to myself and remove my coat.

"Ready!" She shouts from the room so I sit on the couch to listen to her.

"Go on," I said and sign her to sit on the couch next to me.

"He said that love is also a way of comfort by the person. It can be just comforting but if it's from someone you love, it can be the best comfort ever. He added that just thinking about a certain person can be a meaning of being in love or you adore them so much," she smiles.

"And then?"

"Love can be the greatest thing in the world, especially when you know that you are with the right person," she smiles happily.

"But do you know that loving a person so bad that you don't know you are putting them in a cage they don't want to be in?" I look at her and she looks so confused.

"What do you mean?" She seems like she's going to cry.

"Are you sure about it?" I ask because I don't want to hurt her feelings.

"Yeah," she smiles a bit.

"Okay then," I sigh at it. "For example," I take out a pencil and a paper. "This pencil represents a person who loves a person which is this paper," I said and she nods.

"And then?" She looks so interested in this but nervous at the same time.

"W-Well," I gulp because she might cry later on. I put the pencil in front of me and wiggle it a bit. "This person really loves a person that they want them to obey them on what they want," I said presenting the pencil. "While this person is just obeying them because they don't want to be in trouble," I crumple the paper and keep it inside of my hand.

"Why'd you trap them inside your hand and crumple it?" She grabs my hand and takes the paper out of it. 

"Because that's how the pencil loves the paper so much," I said.

"Huh?" She looks at me with a confused look and pity while looking at the paper.

"Think about it," I snatch the paper. "This is a person's feelings, do you think it can be fixed when it's already crumpled?" She shakes her head. "No right?" She shook her head yes. "What about if I do this?" I said and poke a hole in the paper using the pencil.

"Hey!" She snatches the paper again.

"See, this pencil is so obsessed with the paper who they love the most, up to the point that they didn't know they are hurting them," I look at her.

"What will they end up then?" Her eyes were near on crying.

"T-They will end up killing themselves or just waiting for their last breath, not leaving a happy life," I said and her tears were falling.

She runs to the room with the paper in her hand that made me feel bad about telling. "I-I just said the reality!" I run after her and she's sitting on the floor with tape and paper.

"What if I tape this?" She said while crying and put a tape on the paper's hole. "Will they stop killing themselves? Will they live?" She said and she hands me the paper.

"W-Well," I stutter because it's been a while since the last time she cries because of pain. And her cry gives a sting in my heart. 

"T-Tell me," she sniffs and begs while holding my hand.

I sit properly in front of her and look at the paper. "Let's say that the tape represents a person too," I smile and she wipes her tears. "The only person they are living for," I smile.

"I-Is it another person they truly love or more like a family, friend, or their child?" She asks and I wipe her tears using my thumb.

"It can be," I said and hug her.

"Did it happened to you?" She asks and hugs me back.

I can't say it to you yet but I will tell you someday.

"Not yet," I said and pulled away.

"Oh," she sniffs and I smile at her.

"Don't cry it's just an explanation okay?" I stand up and assist her to stand as well.

"Okay," she smiles, and her stomach grumbles that made me laugh.

"Come on, I'll be cooking our dinner now," I smile and she laughs at her stomach too.