Chap. 9

two months had passed

Hyejin's POV
Finally, she can go home with this staying at the hospital. So we're here on the parking lot and I'm fixing the car while she's standing on the side. Curiuosness is drawn to her face while looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I said and walk on the other side. "You can ask anything if you want to," I then sign her to enter the car on the front seat so she did.

"This is yours, right?" She said as she seats and I put a seatbelt on her.

"It's mine why?" I said and hold the door.

"You're cool!" She exclaimed which made me smile at her.

"You're the coolest, my love!"

"Oh, thank you!" I said and close the door.

I walk on the other side and hop on it. Her eyes still had this excitement on them. This made me forget at least this time, that she is still the person I love the most. I started to drive which made her look in the mirror.

"We can roam around the city if you want to," I said while focusing on the road.

"I would love that," she said with joy but it fades away in constant. "But if it's fine with you?" She said and looks away.

"It's fine with me, as long as I don't have work on that day," I then parked my car. "We're here," I smile and unclip the seatbelt on both of us.

"You live here in the big building?" She said and hops out of the car.

"We live," I correct her and sign her to follow me with some of her things on hand.

"I'm just going to stand right?" She looks at me as we enter the elevator.

"If you want to then that's fine," I said and smile at her bitterly.

The elevator finally opens knowing that we are on the floor of our apartment was. So I walk as she follows and I enter the pin code on our door.

"Welcome home!" I smile at her the best I could just to feel her home.

"So both of us lived here?" She then enters so I closed the door behind her. "Where do I sleep? And where do you sleep?" Then sit on the couch.

We sleep together and we shared the same bed if I can tell you that.

"Here is your room," I then point at our bedroom that made her stand up and look around the room. 

"And yours?" She then looks at me.

I look around and I spot the art room, I guess it's where I will hide through the night. "There," I then point at it.

"Can I take a look?" She steeps towards it that made me nervous.

"NO! YOU CAN'T!!" I said with panic on it and push her away from it.

"Why can't I?" She looks back to where the door was.

"T-That's the forbidden rules w-we have," I said without thinking. "Yes!" I look at her and she sighs.

"Okay," she scratches her nape while walking away and I follow her. "Is there more rules we have?" She said as she roams around the house more.

"T-That's the only one actually," I said while following her around. 

You really look cute like always, I wish I can hug and kiss you without you getting confused why. I really want to cuddle with you long enough like the time you weren't home.