13

Heyy everyone, if you like the series "Euphoria" please go and read my new book "Anastasia" it's being updated regularly🤍even if you've never watched Euphoria it's still an interesting book to read🙂💗

Jaya

I slowly open my eyes, waking up with Jahseh's arms wrapped tightly around my waist 

He stayed the night because I didn't want to be left alone

I pull out of his grip and go downstairs into the kitchen where my mom is standing eating a bowl of cereal.

My neck was covered in hickeys but I didn't care or really expect to have to hide them.

He eyes scan my body especially my neck. 

"I thought you'd be at work" I mumble grabbing some water.

"I start later today" she says back keeping her eyes on me.

There was a tense feeling in the air.

Or maybe I just didn't look good, I did have bruises all over my neck and scars on my arms. 

"Where's Jahseh" she asks.

"Upstairs, asleep".

She doesn't say anything after that.

"Mom I feel like there's a problem? Or you have a problem with Jahseh".

"Jaya no, there's not a problem I just... get worried about you" she sighs.

"What is there to be worried about?" I question as she puts her bowl in the sink.

"Look what happened to you two weeks ago" she says reminding me of everything that had happened with Chris.

"I rather not talk about that" I mumble.

"And the fact that your having sex at 17 and you not even in a relationship with Jahseh" she rubs her head frustrated.

"Mom it's not mandatory that I'm in a relationship just so I can have sex" I shrug. 

"Okay but it would be better if you was in one, your still young you shouldn't be treating your body like this" she points to me "and the fact that your willingly having sex in my house Jaya".

"Would you rather us do it in his car? Or at the park? Or would you rather me be here safe at home doing it?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I would rather you not do it at all" she sighs and I laugh.

"Not happening" I mumble walking back up the stairs and into my room.

Jahsehs still sleeping so I get on top of him straddling him and begin kissing his face.

"Morning" he stretches and I smile.

"Thanks for staying".

"Of course" he smiles pulling me into a hug.

"I care about you" he says.

"Date me then" I say back jokingly, but also serious, he just laughs.

He gets up grabs my hand and pulls me in the bathroom then locks the door, He then turns
on the the shower and begins taking off his hoodie.

"Come on what you waiting for?" He says gesturing for me to take my clothes off.

I begin to strip and stand under the hot stream of water coming from the shower head.

Jahseh gets in standing behind me.

His arms snake around my waist and his lips connect with my neck making me flustered.

He caresses my body from behind.

I turn around so I'm facing him and he leans in, pulling me into a passionate slow kiss.

His hand snakes towards my løve, and he rubs me gently making me moan into his mouth. 

He pushes me slowly  against the the wall of the shower and slides a finger inside me.

"Fuck I wasn't expecting that" I moan out and he smirks as he leans back in to  the kiss.

He added another finger and began sliding them in and out of me at a steady pace.

My moans were muffled by the sound of the shower and the fact that he kept making out with me.

"It feels so good" I moan into he's ear as my hips begin to rock against his fingers.

The bathroom door began knocking.

"Jaya your going to be late for school hurry up" my mom says through the door.

Sighing I push myself away from Jahseh, grabbing my wash cloth and soap I begin to wash my body.

Hope you enjoyed, this update is much shorter but I'm trying to figure out a storyline and give myself more ideas

Read my new book "Anastasia" 🙂🤍
-Liyah