26

A week later

Jahseh

I walk out the bathroom sighing looking at Jaya laying in bed zoned out staring at the ceiling.

When she takes her medication it sucks every last bit of life out of her.

I now remember why she doesn't like to take them.

This whole week has been pretty shitty and boring with her like this.

Plus I'm horny as fuck and can't stop thinking about her.

It's only been 8 days but it feels like a lifetime, I guess it's good for us to bond over things other then sex, but it's hard to bond with someone who's basically drugged up.

And I'm still pretty mad at her for what she did with Billie, I'm trying to get over it but I can't I just don't know how to approach it right now.

" Jaya" I mumble sitting beside her on the bed.

"Mhm" she hums.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"mhm I'm ok" she mumbles back pushing her hair out of her face.

"Do you feel better being on your meds?"

She lightly shakes her head no "I miss you...but you're still mad at me, you barely look at me anymore, you haven't kissed me. It's like ur disgusted with me"

I sigh deeply "I don't wanna talk about it Jaya"

"so you're just going to pretend to love me until you can't stand me anymore?" Her voice breaks.

"Jaya not right now, anyway u need to take your meds"

"I'm not taking any more of those" she mumbles.

" yes you are" I reply.

"No I'm not" she stands up.

She walks over towards me and lays her head on my chest.

"U good?" I ask hesitantly wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Mhm" she hums before reaching up initiating a makeout.

I kiss back but pull away.

"Why are you pulling away?" She whines. 

"Jaya I just don't wanna makeout right now"

"You haven't wanted to makeout or even cuddle for the whole week" she argues back. 

"Because you've been on your meds Jaya"

"It's not like I can't consent when I'm on my meds Jahseh, you fuck me when I'm drunk or high out of my mind so don't use that as an excuse"

"Why are you starting an argument with me? I just don't want to kiss you is that not allowed" I argue back.

"No your just insecure that I fucked Billie and now you don't know what to do with yourself"

"Oh so now your admitting that you fucked Billie?" I question her.

"I didn't fuck her!" She says defensive.