Chapter 04

From author point of view.

Hyunjin has to go to his company so he left the two baby sitter and his kid with them. The two baby sitter explored Hyunjin's house every single place. They didn't even care about Jinhyun. First they has to explode first.

Hyunjin got on his car and drove of to his company alone without his secretary because Jisung is already there waiting for Hyunjin. Hyunjin is the new CEO so he re-arrange all the rule and place etc.

"Boss!" Jisung bowed to Hyunjin and grabbed a car key that Hyunjin threw at him.

"Done checking with all the stuff?" Hyunjin asked, Jisung handed him the paper of all the stuff and some of their information.

"Make sure no one is too close to my office, only come whenever I called." Hyunjin said in-front of his stuff and his girl secretary.

"Tell me 10 minutes before if you have an argent emergency with me." Hyunjin continued and all the stuff nodded. Suddenly he noticed someone who is trying to avoid his eyes contact.

"What position is him?" Hyunjin said and pointed to the man who is standing in the corner. Jisung flipped through the file and

"Normal stuff." Jisung whispered,

"Get me as my personal secretary and bring his working desk into my office." Hyunjin said and Jisung looked at him to make sure that Hyunjin is serious to let someone working inside his office.

"Omg-" All the stuff start whispering, the man who is  blaming himself saying he choose the wrong company. Felix, keep hitting his head and didn't dare to look at Hyunjin.

"Nice to meet you, personal secretary." Hyunjin walked over to Felix and whispered next to his neck which make Felix got goosebumps.

Felix can't help himself but he bumped his head on the wall when Hyunjin left.

"Why why why?"

Felix can't focus on his work because of Hyunjin keep staring at him. He put his leg on his desk keep looking at Felix without breaking his eyes even one second. Felix tried to build something to cover it by placing books around him but he can still feel Hyunjin glare.

Felix bend down, putting his head on his desk and playing with his pen because he can't focus. He suddenly feel that his eyes are heavy and fall asleep for a short time. He woke up, opening his eyes and that Hyunjin is in front of him watching him sleeping.

"Oh my goodness-" He fell down from his chair hitting his ass on the ground. He gave Hyunjin a dead glare.

"What are you doing here?" Felix exclaimed and stare at Hyunjin,

"Watching you sleep." Hyunjin said and smile softly at Felix which Felix is burning because of today. Why has to be him CEO of the company that he is going to work? Turning him into his personal secretary? Watching him sleep? Can't stop taking his eyes off him? Ugh hwang hyunjin you're really something.

"Jenny, bring me a cup of coffee." Hyunjin walked to his desk and call his stuff by the phone on the desk and walked back to Felix and see a bruised on his head.

"What wrong there?"

"Don't come!" Felix refused immediately which make Hyunjin wanted more then this.

"Go and get the medicine kit and come back. Do not bandage it if you do, I won't let you go home tonight." Hyunjin demanded and sat on the sofa looking at Felix happily which the younger wanted to hit him in his face so hard.

Felix has no choice and went to grab the medicine kit by asking Jenny who is making Hyunjin's coffee. She also new here. He spotted that Jenny is making his coffee that is not his taste.

"Uhmm, He doesn't like too much sugar in his coffee and he like a light coffee." Felix told Jenny and on his way back to Hyunjin's office.

"Ehh, we just came today how come you know him so well?" Said Jenny,

Hyunjin is waiting right in front of his office watching Felix telling Jenny about his coffee. Felix almost fainted because he just stand there smiling like a pervert.

"You know too me well, baby." After hearing the word baby Felix turned around immediately,

"I warn you, Hwang Hyunjin. Don't call me that in the working place." Felix said and pointed at Hyunjin with his dead glare but look like he care?

"Then I can call you anywhere else?"

"No! I'm not your baby! My name is Lee Felix. Please respect other, Mr.Hwang." Felix demanded with his serious look but Hyunjin just laughed at him,

"I can make you call me 'daddy' tonight, Lee Felix."

Hyunjin smirked and look at the younger. Felix can't stand hearing this. He toke out something from the medicine kit and throw it toward Hyunjin but Hyunjin bend down which make it hit our beloved innocent Jenny.

"Omg- Jenny!"